Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2010, 05:36 PM

Default Dystopia Pt. 2

Dystopia Pt. 2 on Vimeo

Where humanity no longer exists!

In this second installment I plan to delve even deeper into the psyche of the human mind. Examining the patterns and contrasts between fear and love, courage and cowardice, and villain vs victim.

It's all a game, specifically tailored for each participant, instead of us coming to the game, the game comes to us.

Watch closely, eventually you'll see the reflection of yourself or someone you know!

Old 09-08-2010, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Dystopia Pt. 2

no way.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:58 AM

I don't feel enlightened by this, I feel demoralised. Was that your intention?

Seems to me to be a another veiled attempt to let the bad guy off the hook by suggesting we create him. Liberals EVERYWHERE!

Also, ditch the sad music. It's emotional manipulation. Take it off and you'd have some of my fave scenes from movies all in a row.

Last edited by albie : 09-09-2010 at 05:04 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:12 PM

Understand that the victim in these scenes is actually yourself, and the choices being made represent the decisions that have brought you to exactly where you are in life.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 AM

>>Understand that the victim in these scenes is actually yourself, and the choices being made represent the decisions that have brought you to exactly where you are in life.

Yeah, I got it. It's you piling yet more guilt onto my shoulders. It's my fault I got attacked, bullied, lied to. I created all the bad people.

HIPPY BULLSHIT PAL. It's David Icke bullshit too. Hippy Buddhist crap being repackaged and resold to idiots. By manipulative people.

Hey, if you don't like what I'm saying, or how I said it, BLAME YOURSELF.

Last edited by albie : 10-11-2010 at 06:57 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:35 PM

The premise behind the video is defined within the title: Dystopia

If you feel the current state of the world doesn't reflect the scenes I chose, you have every right to your opinion.

Every scene is not going to reflect the lives of every individual- such as yourself, the idea is to follow the psychological struggle of the characters, the dialogue, and scene chronology to better understand how you have or how you would respond if placed in similar situations.

Moreover, the idea is not to glorify the villain, the idea is to challenge the victim to do something about his/her condition after having seen the reflections of his/herself through the characters.

Rather than becoming emotional and spiteful in your replies, how about engaging in respectful dialogue?

Trust me, I can handle 'constructive criticism', you don't have to attack me or resort to foul language to express your ideas!
Old 10-12-2010, 03:12 AM

>>Moreover, the idea is not to glorify the villain, the idea is to challenge the victim to do something about his/her condition after having seen the reflections of his/herself through the characters.

Is a vast contrast to this you said...

>>>Understand that the victim in these scenes is actually yourself, and the choices being made represent the decisions that have brought you to exactly where you are in life.

First you imply we brought evil upon ourselves, then you back pedal and say "oh, the evil people simply reflect something of our personality, oh, oh, don't hurt me, oh, oh. You need to use them to see a bit of yourself, oh, oh, please don't say such nasty words to me, I'm scared of you bad albie man, I'm nothing like you!"

You want us to see the killer inside ourselves? I suppose that will make the killers go away will it? No, it will just create more killers. would Winston have chosen love if he was more like his torturer? No, he would simply want to torture his lady friend. Would seeing the evil inside himself have made him choose love? No. Far from it.

Oh sure, we are A BIT like the Hitcher. So what? You think people don't already know that? You think little old ladies wouldn't be the first to want the death penalty for criminals or gays, or black men? They already know what they are, doesn't mean they have to walk around in a long coat acting like Rutger Hauer.

Your point has no meaning. It is naivety dressed up as insight. We already know we have aggression and hate and lust. What of it?

You think that level of understanding is something you have reached? Naivety.

Last edited by albie : 10-12-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:19 PM

Who is this "we" you speak of? 95% of the population has no idea of how their world is being manipulated, nor do they realize the fact that they are co-conspirators in their own demise.

Again, just because the victim is yourself (the viewer) does not automatically suggest that the villain is being glorified as a result. The idea is to recognize yourself through the characters, and hopefully decide on how to better prepare yourself once the villain returns in real life.

As the victim, doing something about your situation doesn't mean you have to kill, although depending on circumstance killing is sometimes necessary. Everyone's experience will be different, for some it could represent speaking out, standing up for themselves, getting involved or helping their fellow man.

Doing something, or demonstrating courage over cowardice is not always qualified or disqualified by the extreme of life or death; having said that, based upon the scenes I chose, I can understand how someone might interpret my message as literally being kill or be killed. Figuratively speaking, we do live in a kill or be killed world, but this does not mean actually killing someone is 'always' the correct answer.

The villain's I used represent the powers that be, and of course they kill all the time, we all know that, but again, how we decide to fight them individually and/or collectively remains to be seen.

You said my point behind this video has no meaning, and I respect your opinion; however, the way I see it, currently we live in a state of global dystopia, the problem is that most people (sheeple- which is who the video was made for) are being psychologically conditioned to believe that everything is ok. The message behind this video is to awaken those still caught-up in their delusion, apparently you are not one of those people, but I've posted this video on many forums and I've dialogued with many who in fact have found meaning, for example:

0bserveTruth

@raisismith
"your editing style is perfectly brilliant, the audio in the revolver was a bit off sync with the media ...however not to much .. I have to admit, the way you repeat the scenes really shows how much is missed when you don't know what to look for..The symbology and the trauma that is used to create the illusion/game that is no where but in their mind.. WOW.. the quality is so brilliant, and clear.. Your dynamic selection of films is eye opening."

Remember, just because you might have a high level of insight, does not automatically suggest that everyone else does also. This video will resonate with some, and it will irritate others, it will inspire some and quite frankly it will baffle others.

Thanks for taking the time to express your opinions!

Last edited by raisismith : 10-12-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:39 PM

You're link is nothing but advertisement after advertisement.

This thread will be deleted and you will be banned.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:40 AM

>>Again, just because the victim is yourself (the viewer) does not automatically suggest that the villain is being glorified as a result.

I'm not saying you ARE glorifying the villain. I never imagined you did.

>>The villain's I used represent the powers that be, and of course they kill all the time, we all know that, but again, how we decide to fight them individually and/or collectively remains to be seen.

They do not kill by giving us an option- unless you count the army in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. It is not about cowardice. It is about stupidity. People are stupid. Our government do not rule us because they took power, but because we lost it. Do we create them? Do we enforce their evil? Only out of ignorance, not fear. It is the same flaw as the conspiracy theorist falls for. he assumes his evidence is FACT and 100% PROOF. It isn't. If every person on this planet watched your videos they would still not be IN THE KNOW. Because there is no 100% proof that reality is as you believe.

They are ignorant because a) there is really nothing to know b) the villains were clever enough to hide their acts.

You say this yourself.

>>Who is this "we" you speak of? 95% of the population has no idea of how their world is being manipulated, nor do they realize the fact that they are co-conspirators in their own demise.

If they do not KNOW then they cannot be afraid. They do not believe they even are being manipulated, nor do they know what they have lost. They are not afraid of government because THEY SIDE WITH THEM. Most of them do, anyway. That is NOT fear. That is laziness and their own fascist tendencies.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS AFRAID, because YOU KNOW.

YOU WANT TO MAKE THEM AFRAID WITH YOUR VIDEOS. You want to demoralise them with scenes of verbal torture and miserable manipulative music. Then you can gather them up in your guru arms and kiss them better.

Which is the whole point for you. To be the saviour guru.

They play the villain YOU play the wiseman. You're both manipulative.

Gurus would have us believe that we came from a perfect state of bliss. yeah? so where did all this evil come from? It came from us. We deserve this world. We like it. It isn't forced on us by the government. We let them do it because they ARE us. When we no longer agree with it then it will stop. You are just one of the lone voices who do not agree. Fine, stay out of it.

"This world is so horrible!" translates as "most of the people on this planet are so horrible. I don't like it. I think I will trick people into being more like me."