Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2005, 09:43 PM

Default Strange emails? "Tracking" down?

I read in a few of the posts here about people who were recieved strange emails, and other people who were saying that even though they left their information as blank as possible, they were still "tracked down".

Though I fully understand if no one chooses to reply to this post, (for obvious reasons) I was really interested in what sort of strange emails you guys have recieved, and what was involved in being tracked down.

Any words regarding this? Perhaps tips to help me remain anonymous, or do's and don'ts (besides the obvious ones).

Old 09-04-2005, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Strange emails? "Tracking" down?

Obviously, don't post your e-mail on your profile. Everthing else is at your own risk.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-04-2005, 10:05 PM

No kidding! But what I am worried about is keystroke loggers in trojan form and other such spyware. I have had these things mysteriously appear on my computer before. Not General spyware mind you, but really, REALLY hard to remove keyloggers. That freaked the hell outta me. Being a techie, I keep my computer really clean. But a year or so ago I had a few trojans on my computer that literally took me a week to remove. It was hell.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:58 AM

Your details are wide open. Especially if you use a properly registered version of XP...the greatest peice of spyware ever.

I could'nt give a toss. Let them come...they'll never get passed the koala bears.

They have better things to do like loot Walmart stores and dunk donuts.

I personally used a cracked XP.

I also pirate DVD's and use cracked software like it's going out of fashion. I pay for nothing that comes from a Satanic bunch of materialists.

They can kiss my ass.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:56 PM

*laughs* Now there's a man after my own heart! When I boot up my windows, it actually has a big skull and cross bones, reading, "Windows XP, Pirated Edition". The only software I ever pay of is computer games, and that only after a week of unsuccesful pirating. But there is a great place in my town that actually rents out computers games. That place is a gold mine for piracy!

It kills me whenever my father shells out 20 bucks for some no-name program that he likes. I always tell him, "Dad, make me a list. I'll save you some money. Sometimes he does, but not often enough."

This post was sponsored by astalavista.box.sk

Meh meh meh
Old 09-06-2005, 07:44 AM

Read on web that when a computer with P4 is used, the computer has a unique identifier. So it doesn't matter what operating system is used it is the hardware or motherboard chipset that broadcasts the ID of the machine.

Another example every machine has a MAC no. even a Palm organiser: 00000E0000000 - note substituted certain numerals for 0's. The above I took from the MAC number identifier on back of Palm Tungsten C organiser.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:43 AM

Yes, they link the hardware numbers with your IP address. They would then require a search warrent to access your IP's database for your personal details. Obviously foreign countries are relatively safe from their prying eyes.

If you're with AOL...which is right next door to the CIA...they know everything about you instantly since AOL IS the CIA.

Gates also makes NO secret that 7 members of Microsoft Board are NSA.

INSIGHT...very naughty!!!

I try to reward good programming by buying if I can. I buy the odd game if it's good.

Yeh...good old astalavista!

Just got the cracked version of Sony Vegas 6, video editing. It's a great bit of software but at $650 U.S i wont be buying soon. If I was earning money I would.

Gates will NEVER get a cent out of me. Mike Rivero of What Really Happened, sent Microsoft my e-mail after I said he was sponsored by Microsoft. Getting him to criticise microsoft is like pulling teeth. I noted to him I considered downloading free music from corporatised sell outs was a national duty...freedom loving Rivero then e-mailed me he had passed on my details! :-D

There are many good things about owning nothing. They cant do anything to you!
Old 09-06-2005, 10:52 AM

You can use an IP ghost address...there are a bunch of programs that do it. The problem for the NWO is that there are just too many computers around...they just can`t control everybody.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:15 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Yes, they link the hardware numbers with your IP address. They would then require a search warrent to access your IP's database for your personal details. Obviously foreign countries are relatively safe from their prying eyes.

If you're with AOL...which is right next door to the CIA...they know everything about you instantly since AOL IS the CIA.

Gates also makes NO secret that 7 members of Microsoft Board are NSA.

INSIGHT...very naughty!!!

I try to reward good programming by buying if I can. I buy the odd game if it's good.

Yeh...good old astalavista!

Just got the cracked version of Sony Vegas 6, video editing. It's a great bit of software but at $650 U.S i wont be buying soon. If I was earning money I would.

Gates will NEVER get a cent out of me. Mike Rivero of What Really Happened, sent Microsoft my e-mail after I said he was sponsored by Microsoft. Getting him to criticise microsoft is like pulling teeth. I noted to him I considered downloading free music from corporatised sell outs was a national duty...freedom loving Rivero then e-mailed me he had passed on my details! :-D

There are many good things about owning nothing. They cant do anything to you!
Really! Trouble is all ISPs legally have to log all activity via their servers.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:20 AM

It doesn`t matter if your server records your sessions...all it will say is that you connected to a ghost IP server and from there the info is lost.