Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2010, 09:07 PM

Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Vagueness. The bread and butter of the conspiracy nut. That could mean ANYTHING. Should we WET OUR PANTS LIKE CHILDREN?

Should we believe everything someone tells us? Seems to me you'd have to believe the story given to you by the conspirators as well as by the people who wish to expose the conspiracy.

Why does it seem to you that one would have to believe BOTH the CONSPIRATORS and the people who wish to expose the conspiracy?

A child would believe that Oswald killed the prez, if the FBI told him so.

Do you still wish to be like a child now I've highlighted this point?

I see no point in conspiracy theory. You will never get the majority of folk to believe you, because of how bad your evidence is and how silly it all sounds.

If you don't see any point in conspiracy theory, this is not the forum for you.

You've already lost if Alex Jones and David Icke and Project Camelot are your statesmen.

YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-03-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You've yet to see any convincing evidence about 911 from whom?

The government?

Conspiracy theorist's?

Please inform the forum how you have debunked everything you've seen as far as evidence presented by the government and conspiracy theorist's regarding 911 and the more likely explanation you have found for it.

IMPOSSIBLE task, but, please, we are all ears!

So, the government's evidence that Al-Qaeda was responsible doesn't convince you that Al-Qaeda was responsible nor do any of the theories presented by conspiracy theorist's that assert elements within the CIA, Mossad, etc., were responsible.

So, then, where do you stand?

Oh, just as you said.

In the suspicious zone.

And, what does that mean?

Suspicious of who if not Al-Qaeda or elements within the ruling elite?
I don't know why you take albie so seriously BlueAngel.

In my opinion he's not genuine.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:50 AM

My logic is faultless. Show where I have deviated.

In the box? WRONG. I have thoughts you wouldn't even believe were real. You probably wouldn't even recognise them as human thoughts. For instance that Star Wars foretold the death of Princess Diana. I'm not going to tell you what scene does this. Work it out if you are so out of the box.

I JUST DON'T BELEIVE AT THE DROP OF A HAT.

If you think being gullible is being out of the box then that's your pratfall coming up I sense disturbing the Force.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I don't know why you take albie so seriously BlueAngel.

In my opinion he's not genuine.
Just because I have inquired of albie doesn't imply that I take him seriously or think he is genuine.

I inquire of many members who post on this forum.

In that way, I can ascertain to the best of my ability whether they are sincere or not and, for the most part, I can with 100 percent certainty state that there aren't many members of this forum who are serious other than myself.

FYI, I'm certain it is you who has taken albie seriously, Gale, and not me as demonstrated by your thread in the SUPPORT AREA about albie and how you have taken offense to one of his comments directed at you which, IYO, was a threat.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-05-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
My logic is faultless. Show where I have deviated.

In the box? WRONG. I have thoughts you wouldn't even believe were real. You probably wouldn't even recognise them as human thoughts. For instance that Star Wars foretold the death of Princess Diana. I'm not going to tell you what scene does this. Work it out if you are so out of the box.

I JUST DON'T BELEIVE AT THE DROP OF A HAT.

If you think being gullible is being out of the box then that's your pratfall coming up I sense disturbing the Force.
You haven't demonstrated anything; logic or otherwise, so how could I possibly show you where you have deviated?

I don't care what scene in Star Wars foretold the death of Princess Diana.

Good thing you don't believe at the drop of a hat, cause I just dropped my hat.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-05-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
To put it slightly differently nottobe, who cares what albie thinks?

I certainly don't.
To put it slightly differently Gale, who cares what nottobe or albie thinks or anyone else for that matter?

I certainly don't.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:15 AM

Please inform the forum, albie, how you have debunked everything you've seen so far as evidence presented by the government and conspiracy theorist's regarding 911 and the more likely explanation you have found for it.

You can say you've debunked it all and have a more likely explanation, but unless you provide back-up to your proclamation and the more likely explanation, we will consider that what you speak is BS.

So, if it wasn't an inside job as presented by conspiracy theorists and/or a terrorist attack as presented by the government than what the hell was it?

Oh, as you said.

In the suspicious zone.

Yeah, right.

Please explain to the forum what the suspicious zone is that you describe and how you have debunked everything you've seen as far as evidence presented by the government and conspiracy theorist's regarding 911 because you certainly haven't provided any evidence on this forum that you have debunked anything regarding this matter other than debunking yourself.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-13-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:51 AM

Blueangel, I don't care if you care if I care if you care If Osama Obama Bin Barak Bush cares.

Why do you feel the need to point it out? AND YET STILL RESPOND TO MY POSTS? Don't respond if you don't care.

Why waste your time? Clearly it bothers you a great deal that I don't believe at the drop of a hat. If you don't care then why does this forum exist? You are a cat licking the cream saying "I don't want to lick this cream."

You want me to go through EVERY SINGLE ITEM on the 9/11 theme debunking it? A typical forum trick: ask for a massive and labour intensive act and then point out how suspicious it is when I don't do it. Boring tactic.

>>I don't care what scene in Star Wars foretold the death of Princess Diana.

Some conspiracy nut YOU are!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:05 AM

Most of 9/11 can be debunked by VAGUENESS. Just as most of all conspiracy can be debunked. THEY ALWAYS RELY ON AREAS OF AMBIGUITY. Nobody serious can read the words "I heard explosions in the twin towers." and decided that is definitely explosions they heard, rather than rubble falling. Sounds are VAGUE. Hence not reliable. Finding an unexploded bomb is NOT VAGUE. See how I require a higher standard of evidence? I don't require a higher standard of evidence to piss you off, or to cover up 9/11. I require a higher standard of evidence BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO.

90% of conspiracy theory is the same level of VAGUE EVIDENCE.

What was 9/11? That's not my job to say. All I can do is look at the evidence and hope it tells me. THAT'S WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO. The evidence says it was a terrorist act so far.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Most of 9/11 can be debunked by VAGUENESS. Just as most of all conspiracy can be debunked. THEY ALWAYS RELY ON AREAS OF AMBIGUITY. Nobody serious can read the words "I heard explosions in the twin towers." and decided that is definitely explosions they heard, rather than rubble falling. Sounds are VAGUE. Hence not reliable. Finding an unexploded bomb is NOT VAGUE. See how I require a higher standard of evidence? I don't require a higher standard of evidence to piss you off, or to cover up 9/11. I require a higher standard of evidence BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO.

90% of conspiracy theory is the same level of VAGUE EVIDENCE.

What was 9/11? That's not my job to say. All I can do is look at the evidence and hope it tells me. THAT'S WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO. The evidence says it was a terrorist act so far.
Please inform the forum, albie, how you have debunked everything you've seen so far as evidence presented by the government and conspiracy theorist's regarding 911 and the more likely explanation you have found for it.