Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-17-2010, 07:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.


Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I'm not going to go through all these points AGAIN. You can find the main arguments debunking ALL THESE POINTS on the internet. Go and have a look.

You will obviously NOT do this, as you don't want to spend a second debunking anything. I challenge you to do it. Spend a few hours DEBUNKING. It will open you eyes.
You have not gone through any points so if you do so now it will not be considered that you're doing it again.

I cannot search the web and find any main arguments debunking ALL THESE POINTS because you haven't provided any main arguments or any points.

Therefore, I would have no clue how to instigate a search.

Since you are the person who has stated that he has debunked all conspiracy theories regarding 911 and the government's version and has a version of his own which falls into the suspicious zone, the burden of proof falls in your lap and not mine.

I suggest that you spend a second providing the forum with information that debunks all that which you say you've debunked, because, thus far, you haven't spent a second debunking anything that you say you've debunked.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-17-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-20-2010, 05:02 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

So you are saying that you are not aware of the major points of contention within the 9/11 conspiracy world? Surely you must, being a mod on a conspiracy forum!

Take any of those points and try to debunk it. You will find debates on most of the major forums dealing with the subject.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-21-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-21-2010, 03:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
So you are saying that you are not aware of the major points of contention within the 9/11 conspiracy world? Surely you must, being a mod on a conspiracy forum!

Take any of those points and try to debunk it. You will find debates on most of the major forums dealing with the subject.
No.

That's not what I'm saying.

That's what you're saying.

I NEVER said such a thing.

I said I am unaware of any major points and/or main arguments that you say you've debunked because you haven't supplied any of the major points or main arguments that YOU say you've debunked.

Therefore, a web search cannot be instigated.

I don't visit any of the MAJOR forums and since this is a MAJOR forum, how 'bout you start a debate regarding this subject by telling us about the major points and main arguments that you say you've debunked regarding all 911 conspiracy theories and the government's version.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-22-2010, 06:09 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

9/11 is BORING. Going over the same points over and over again is BORING.

if you want my opinion then do as I say and go and google it. I've never seen a 9/11 discussion go anywhere exciting. It always ends in vagueness vs vagueness. Like most conspiracy discussions.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-22-2010, 09:09 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Who was the american president who kept saying "a thousand points of light"?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-23-2010, 07:36 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Analogy is no safe place to base an argument.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-23-2010, 09:40 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Analogy is no safe place to base an argument.
arguments are unsafe. analogies are not places.

Last edited by jane doe : 09-23-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-23-2010, 05:24 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
9/11 is BORING. Going over the same points over and over again is BORING.

if you want my opinion then do as I say and go and google it. I've never seen a 9/11 discussion go anywhere exciting. It always ends in vagueness vs vagueness. Like most conspiracy discussions.
You haven't gone over any points about 911.

You just say that you have.

Just the same as you say you've debunked every 911 conspiracy theory and the government's version, but haven't.

How shall I google your opinion?

"What is albie's opinion of 911?"

I highly doubt I would find anything.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-23-2010, 05:25 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
arguments are unsafe. analogies are not places.
Arguments aren't unsafe.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-23-2010, 05:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Who was the american president who kept saying "a thousand points of light"?
How 'bout you tell us.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.