Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2004, 05:42 AM

Default “Michael Ruppert Becomes Front Man for Illuminati Depopulation Agenda”

Mike Rupperts has the - Uncovering the truth ups and downs like most other authors searching for answers. So i'm not knocking him and his studies but I thought this write up had some merit:
http://www.unlearning.org/editor53.htm

Old 12-14-2004, 11:00 PM

Default Re: “Michael Ruppert Becomes Front Man for Illuminati Depopulation Agenda”

This is a good article- I certainly think it does cast some serious questions on Rupperts agenda- calling out for a depopulation of 4 billion is absurd. The pending "Peak Oil" is a huge scam- we've been in in energy "crisis" for over 30 years, you'd think Ruppert would know this. It's a means of taxation and control. Lindsey Williams has exposed that there are known and deliberately untapped oil reserved in Alaska that could provide our energy needs for a long, long time.

Here's a link:

The Energy Non-Crisis
http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html
Old 12-15-2004, 05:29 AM

Default Re: “Michael Ruppert Becomes Front Man for Illuminati Depopulation Agenda”

Yes, an excellent article. Just goes to show that no one can really be trusted. All sources of information must be questioned and tested in this "Age of the Matrix"; so far, however, Mike Ruppert would appear to pass the test. I can not fault any of his conclusions or observations in that short article.

Quote:
there are known and deliberately untapped oil reserved in Alaska that could provide our energy needs for a long, long time.
A quarter of a century ago, in the mid to late seventies, my father had relatives in the wildcat oil drilling business who still had numerous small wells that were steadily producing. When he caught up with some of them at a family gathering shortly after the first "energy crisis", he was surprised to find that they were all out of business. When he questioned them, they stated that they had been involuntarily bought out by the government, under Carter at the time, under the auspices of some energy conservation program. Had they refused to sell, it was made abundantly clear that they would be dealing with an insurmountable load of environmental and other regulations that would make it impossible for them to continue in business. The amount of "secret oil reserves" that our government now controls in this manner are probably impossible to calculate.
No, we are not in an energy crisis. This is strictly a moral and spiritual crisis, but it is rapidly coming to a flashpoint.
Nor is there any reason for it. I agree with Mr. Ruppert that technologies, some of them as old as mankind themselves, have been deliberately suppressed to exacerbate the situation to the point of current conflicts. Sometime I must post a thread on Rene Noorbergen's book "Secrets of the Lost Races".
Old 12-30-2004, 07:40 AM

Peak Oil is a scam to justify extorsion prices

at the pump for the Rockefeller and Rothchilds

Large oil reserves found in China's Bohai Bay

------------------------------------------

BEIJING, Dec 24, 2004 (Kyodo via COMTEX) -- Large offshore oil reserves have been found in Bohai Bay in China's northeast as the country scrambles to keep up with soaring energy needs, China's state media reported Friday.

Exploration teams have found the Bohai Bay Basin in the innermost gulf of the Yellow Sea may contain 20.5 billion tons of reserves, with 9 billion tons already proven, according to the China Daily.

Analysts said while the discovery was good news for China, questions remain about whether that will lead to actual large-scale production.

"The amount is substantial," said Michael Lee, analyst at UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Ltd. "But the question is actual production, in terms of technology as well as cost effectiveness."

The paper quoted the president of a research institute linked to China Petroleum and Chemical Corp. as saying the basin's total oil resources could potentially sustain the country's energy needs for some time.

The nation can still mainly rely on its domestically produced oil and natural gas to sustain its development, Jin Zhijun was quoted as saying.

Bohai Bay is one of China's major oil-production centers.

Jin was also quoted as saying there may be untapped oil resources in other areas in China, including the East China Sea, South China Sea and Yellow Sea as well as the country's western land areas.

UOB Kay Hian's Lee said he expects oil discoveries to continue since many areas in the country remain underdeveloped in terms of energy resources.

"There will definitely be new findings, but I don't know whether China has the technology to develop them all," Lee said. But he added that new technologies are being developed, especially through tie-ups with foreign companies, and that may affect the outcome.

China turned into a net importer of crude oil in 1993. Oil imports have increased as it tries to meet the growing energy demands of its fast-expanding economy, with imports reaching 36 percent of its total needs in 2003.

It is now the second largest oil consumer in the world following the United States.

China's oil imports rose to 99.59 million tons for the first 10 months of this year, already surpassing the 91.12 million tons imported in the 12 months of 2003.

Local newspapers have quoted oil industry officials as saying oil imports may reach 120 million tons this year, pushing up its reliance on imports to as high as 45 percent.

http://news.tradingcharts.com/futures/9/9/62305799.html

The New World Order: privatizing money printers,
one nation at a time.
Old 01-12-2005, 02:28 AM

Ruppert can be nothing else but a plant from the start.

I say this as his dogmatic stance on 'Peak Oil" and global population reduction from a man as intelligent as himself has me completely stumped.

He certainly has the credentials as a plant with his strong family ties to Intelligence services.

He is neck...or indeed over his head in with the oil industry. Completely. This is inexplicable.

Perhaps all those years in the wilderness have got to him. Getting free first class tickets to Peak Oil conferences must be more seductive than I thought.

Peak oil is a scam in more ways than one. It is justifying war which has it's own agenda.

Please read Gorge Orwells 1984 very carefully.

Below is an e-mail i sent to Henry Makow who I respect very much.

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/GAG501A.html

"The Pentagons New Map" Thomas Barnett.
I believe to understand what is going on one must understand the common enemy of ALL Elites...LOCAL POPULATIONS.

WE are the enemy and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

These wars main function is nothing but pure and simple "Wag The Dog". Distract and preoccupy an increasingly restless local population increasingly demanding real freedom and democracy.

Forget control of Energy. This is rubbish. They already control it. The Elites of the Middle East know what will happen to them as do others. There is no oil shortage and oil does not come from dead dinosaus and ancient rainforests...one of the biggest cons EVER put on a populace in history.

Energy protection is the ruse that will justify the incredible police state about to descend over our heads. People will swallow wars for oil like a foul tasting hang over cure. They wont like it but they'll accept it.

All this China is coming crap is becoming very monotonous. There is NO friction between U.S and Chinese Elites...N-O-N-E...it is being used to control both Chinese and U.S populations. China is having big problems with their local's. They push competition with America to distract a population badly bruised from an incredibly brutal dictatorship.

Continuous war is but one mechanism of controlling populations. The big problem for Elites in the U.S is that because of the rapid internet response, 9-11 has failed. And because of that same internet they are VERY unsure of how to proceed. Hence I believe the Asian Tsunami. Just the tip of what is to come this year.

They are going to have to get very clever or else I beleieve thay may resort to more brutal methods. A nuclear exchange...it is this year or not at all.

The Elites are very worried about the coming destruction of their sacred cow which has financed and controlled so many of their actions of the past 50 years.

That sacred cow is that energy is EXTREMELY finite and therefore must cost money and cause wars.

When "fossil fuel" theory is exposed for what it is...a giant fraud...there is going to be some VERY big fall out.

B
Old 01-12-2005, 05:57 PM

E-Mail I sent to the energy editor at FTW.

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Dale,

Unfortunately, due to not being a subscriber I cannot get a look at your claims.

Dale, I have no need for great big scientific theories to debunk "fossil fuels".

I just try to imagine, before I go to sleep, layer upon layer of dead dinosaus and rotting rain forests, piling neatly in some amazing extra special carbon cycle, which existed at some special time frame in ancient history, which allowed for billions and billions and billions and billions of tons of oil and gas to form in lovely pockets in the Earths crust...from their I burst out laughing and I get my answer. I usually sleep well after.

Not to mention those vast seas of methane on Titan...bit of a bugger that one.

As for it must all be a scientific conspiricy and therefore ridiculous...no, scientists are just some of the most arrogent, hard headed SOB's you will ever meet who hate it when their pet theories are challenged. Especially when their financial masters are not happy with them.

I remember a long running battle with a Pharmacologist at my work many years ago. He would state what a crock all this 'anti-oxident' and multi vitamin stuff was...the man had a pHD! I placed ream after ream of studies on his desk...he ended up hating me and would not speak to me...and now? Common knowledge. The people have spoken on the issue and the SOB pharmaceutical companies are pathetically now trying to cash in.

Who needs a conspiricy when scientific hubris and plain arrogant arseholes will suffice.

A good friend of mone, M*** D****, Senior Scientist - Genetics and Molecular Biology(pHD) at *** here in **** tells me stories that make my toes curl. Scientists blatently falsifying results and indeed making them up out of thin air in order to keep the funding going.

Are your favourite scientists immune?

Are you immune Dale? After all, I presume Mike is paying the bills.

Regards,

David

P.S Please explain Titan
Old 01-14-2005, 02:15 PM

Default Knocking Ruppert and The Mysterious Origin of Oil

Hey guys!

Any of you read any Joe Vialls lately?

Very interesting researcher. I would very much like to hear what your opinion is on this guy. I recommend you to read this article about "Peak Oil".

Russia Proves 'Peak Oil' is a Misleading Zionist Scam
http://www.vialls.com/wecontrolamerica/peakoil.html

Also, his latest articles are about the tsunami in the Far East.
http://vialls.net/subliminalsuggestion/tsunami.html
http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/zoe2.shtml

I'm also wondering if you know of a magazine called Nexus Magazine? I buy every issue since at least 5 years. http://www.nexusmagazine.com/
Old 01-14-2005, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Knocking Ruppert and The Mysterious Origin of Oil

Someone recently told me about Nexus Magazine, they highly recommended it. Their web site has a good list of interesting books. The content seem right up my ally of what I'm interested in studying. Draken, good to know you like it- it would be great if you could write up a mini review or whatnot for us -- maybe start a new thread.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:14 PM

Vaills lives down the road from me.

He is hard to fathom.

There is no doubt he produces absoloute gems. He has contacts in Russian Intelligence probably through his Oil industry days who feed him info/gossip.

He is frustratingly inconsistent which makes me very careful with what I take in from him.

He makes claims of which I personally know and are bullshit.

I fear his linking of "Peak Oil" and the "Abiotic Origens" of oil with 'Zionists' will be counterproductive.

When the open questioning of the oil industry begins we can guess the first site they will quote..."Nut Case Anti-Semetic" Joe Vialls and that will bury that one.

For the best current writing on "Peak Oil" scam and the "Ruppertarians" go to...

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/

Dave does excellent research and has an entertaining writing style.

I will give several Kudo's to Vialls.

One is that car bombs DO NOT leave craters. I've worked with explosives and I did'nt even see what was before my eyes until Joe pointed it out. I was quite gob smacked. I believe that the Bali bombing and the Jakarta bombing were mini nukes. There is no other explanation for the damage...N-O-N-E.

That includes the large 'car bomb' in Baghdad a few months ago at that hotel.

Predicting the form of the current Iraq invasion and it's timing. Another one to Vialls. Not to mention the current possibility of the Haifa pipeline being reactivated which I attribute to him first.

There are quite a few more.

My reticence lies in the fact that theres enough good stuff to be poisened with the 'anti-semetic' theme which you can gaurantee that the media will latch onto post haste destroying perfectly credible explanations in the eye of the public.

This is why I'm suspicious of Joe Vialls.

He has also been caught out on many lies and exaggerations particularly with regards the Port Arthur massacare.

This may be innocent.

As for Nexus...great little mag based in Sydney Oz. Some great stories inbetween the Alien Lizard and Alien abduction stories!

Are we out to win the war?

This does not help.

Either we want to recruit people to the cause or we're an exclusive club to discuss whether Lord Rothschild is a lizard.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:24 AM

Hey Max!

I'll start a new thread about Nexus Magazine over in the "Share The Knowledge" Forum. I'll write a little summary of the articles I've read OK?

Truebeliever,

I agree about Nexus: shame some of their stuff seem outlandish, but I know at least one example of an issue they write about that SOUNDS like fantasy-writing but I think COULD be about something entirely different.;-)

Regarding Vialls, I have no way of checking his facts since I don't have the contacts or the knowledge about the issues he writes about.
But the similarities between the Port Arthur Massacre and the Erfurt Massacre in Germany are striking, and the political outcome almost identical.

http://www.geocities.com/jewishterrorists/step.html
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steveseymour/german/massacre2.htm