Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2011, 05:08 PM

Default Re: david icke forums censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by true-lilly View Post
"WE"? 'you' 'think' and speak 'for' EVERY INDIVIDUAL Member here? Isn't that a little like The FACIST DICTATORS of the "NWO PTB" that CONspiracy forums 'claim' to be 'fighting'. Which brings me to my point; it's NOT just me, but COUNTLESS REAL INDIVIDUAL HUMAN BEINGS, getting BANNED all over The CONspiracy Industry NETwork, FOR EXPOSING The SECRET CONspiracy Industry AGENDA...and 'you', BlueAngel, BRAG that 'you' ARE KEEN TO SERVE THAT SECRET AGENDA, by also THREATENING TO BAN those who Join a thread Here, on That Very Topic!
Obviously, I serve no secret agenda, but you do.

I speak for and represent this forum as in "WE."

If you don't like my status, I suggest you go somewhere else.

Therefore, as I said, WE are not the least bit interested in what forums you are a member and which forums have banned you and why.

CC exists for more important matters such as exposing government conspiracies that are detrimental to the people of the world and being banned from a website/forum does not expose a government conspiracy that is detrimental to the people of the world.

Therefore, I did not threaten to ban you for exposing a government conspiracy that is detrimental to the people of the world.

I threatened to ban you for bringing your griping here about being banned from other forums of which you are a member.

As I said, being banned from an Internet forum does not expose a conspiracy that is detrimental to the people of the world.

It is a grievance.

So, do tell.

What "secret" government information were you exposing on these forums that cost you your membership?

Please.

Expose them here.

That is exactly why CC exists.

TO expose the SECRET Government's conspiracies'.

Being banned from an Internet forum does not expose the Secret Government's conspiracies' unless you can prove that you have "expert status" and divulged SENSITIVE/Classified information on these forums and, thus, the reason for your banishment.

Tell us what "SENSITIVE" and/or "CLASSIFIED' information you posted on these forums that was cause for you banishment.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-20-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:52 PM

Radiation found in some of Japans' food supply and water is not a secret, pal.

It's all over the news.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:12 PM

BlueAngel, how many 'names/personalities' do 'you' post 'as', WHO ARE 'you' IN THE REAL WORLD, and CAN 'you' PROVE IT TO EVERY READER, so that they may CHECK and CONFIRM 'your' bona fides? Because I MADE IT NO SECRET that I AM Suzy Rae Ryan (nee Vera "Suzy" Hocevar: vera=true, suzy=lilly), a BONA FIDE EXPERT, WORLD RECORD BREEDER who has made M/S NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL News since the '80's, EXPOSING THE SECRET AGENDAS of those SELLING "BLOOLINE" LIES FOR THE BEASTLY "GREENIE" RELIGION ENFORCERS. But it's good of 'you' to make it so clear to OTHER, REAL, Truely Independant, Free, Thinking HumanE beings, BEING BANNED from Forums ALL OVER the NET WEB of DECEPTION, that WE are NOT Welcomed HERE, either.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel, how many 'names/personalities' do 'you' post 'as', WHO ARE 'you' IN THE REAL WORLD, and CAN 'you' PROVE IT TO EVERY READER, so that they may CHECK and CONFIRM 'your' bona fides? Because I MADE IT NO SECRET that I AM Suzy Rae Ryan (nee Vera "Suzy" Hocevar: vera=true, suzy=lilly), a BONA FIDE EXPERT, WORLD RECORD BREEDER who has made M/S NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL News since the '80's, EXPOSING THE SECRET AGENDAS of those SELLING "BLOOLINE" LIES FOR THE BEASTLY "GREENIE" RELIGION ENFORCERS. But it's good of 'you' to make it so clear to OTHER, REAL, Truely Independant, Free, Thinking HumanE beings, BEING BANNED from Forums ALL OVER the NET WEB of DECEPTION, that WE are NOT Welcomed HERE, either.
I have one username on this forum and it is:

"BlueAngel."

SUPERMODERATOR.

Capice?

FYI, your above post doesn't make any sense and, I'm certain you are aware of that.

However, in the event you aren't, just so you know, we don't like garbage being posted on this forum by someone who posts with several usernames and/or otherwise, so, I suggest you take it elsewhere or you WILL BE BANNED.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-24-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:28 PM

I asked, "WHO ARE 'you', "BlueAngel", IN THE REAL WORLD?" NOT 'a' 'name' 'you' USE HERE. I HAVE PROVEN WHO I REALLY AM, IN THE REAL WORLD. As I HAVE PROVEN, THE GLOBAL CONspiracy BEHIND THE GLOBAL CONspiracy Industry. ... If, that makes no sence to 'you', then 'you' MUST BE AN IDIOT, but I think 'you' believe all readers who are not WORKING TO CON REAL, LIVING PEOPLE TO DEATH, ARE THE IDIOTS. Now, to the Real people reading; I, Mrs. (BEARSTAR) Suzy "Sioux" Rae Ryan, invite you to contact, speak to, visit, quiz, test and prove my bona fides for yourselves; true-lilly@hotmail.com ... and if you UNDERSTAND, LUKE 12, and DANIEL 7: 21 to 26 , you will understand, Why, 'they' ('BlueAngle', 'tintin', et al, TRY to), HIDE Who/What 'they' REALLY ARE and SLAVE FOR.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
I asked, "WHO ARE 'you', "BlueAngel", IN THE REAL WORLD?" NOT 'a' 'name' 'you' USE HERE. I HAVE PROVEN WHO I REALLY AM, IN THE REAL WORLD. As I HAVE PROVEN, THE GLOBAL CONspiracy BEHIND THE GLOBAL CONspiracy Industry. ... If, that makes no sence to 'you', then 'you' MUST BE AN IDIOT, but I think 'you' believe all readers who are not WORKING TO CON REAL, LIVING PEOPLE TO DEATH, ARE THE IDIOTS. Now, to the Real people reading; I, Mrs. (BEARSTAR) Suzy "Sioux" Rae Ryan, invite you to contact, speak to, visit, quiz, test and prove my bona fides for yourselves; true-lilly@hotmail.com ... and if you UNDERSTAND, LUKE 12, and DANIEL 7: 21 to 26 , you will understand, Why, 'they' ('BlueAngle', 'tintin', et al, TRY to), HIDE Who/What 'they' REALLY ARE and SLAVE FOR.
You have proven nothing.

Kindly go away.

Thanks,
BA

P.S. Thanks, too, for your email address, but, even if you and I were the only people left on the face of this planet with computers at hand, I wouldn't email you a THING!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-02-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:59 PM

"oops-a-Daisy", right back at 'you' SPIRITUALLY RETARDED BEASTLY TOOLS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by true lilly
A new LAW in VICTORIA - up to TEN YEARS GAOL for Workplace & CYBER BULLYING.... ironic, that it's called, "BRODIES Law"...hey, 'Billy Ruben'/Jason, and all the other TRAITOROUS, LOCAL TOOLS of Team Tintin *grin*
Right. So on the one hand the Illuminaughty are behind Team Tintin, and yet, Team Tintin can be sorted, as a problem, by some law passed in OzTrailer?

Back to Conspiratardation 101 with you.
...as THE WORST OF 'you' WILL BE 'SORTED' BY GOD'S LAWS OF LIFE (see my posts in the links below), not man's Laws. David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA 2 - Page 43
Old 04-05-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
"oops-a-Daisy", right back at 'you' SPIRITUALLY RETARDED BEASTLY TOOLS......as THE WORST OF 'you' WILL BE 'SORTED' BY GOD'S LAWS OF LIFE (see my posts in the links below), not man's Laws. David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA 2 - Page 43
Kindly go post somewhere else.

Like on the Davide Icke site where your comments might make sense to the readers there.

To the readers here at CC, they don't.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-05-2011 at 07:38 PM.