Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2010, 10:37 PM

Default Stewart, Colbert, Maher, Letterman, et. al.

??

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-21-2015 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Stewart, Colbert, Maher, Letterman, et. al.

Oh it gets worse, but by the time the Colbert report comes on a good slice of the population is already heavy on their xannax or vicodin along with a few beers or a glass of wine.. So it doesn't matter until the food stops reaching the supermarkets, and the beer for that matter

They seem content to me, why bother them from such a peaceful ignorance?

"The wrong side won the Civil war" - 2x2L
Old 10-02-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I would suggest, however, that WE refrain from using the words as you did to describe what you inferred that I hailed upon another member of CC as they are not very tasteful.
Indeed.

As for the ignorant masses, I mean... Lets face it.. People will die, and typically the smart will endure.

You have no need to worry about yourself so you are trying to change the stupid world and that will eat you alive my friend..

The ones with good heads on their shoulders should be the good ambush predators that they are, law low with your ass in the grass and when the time comes unleash hell.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
People die whether they are smart or otherwise.

I'm not trying to change the world and nothing eats me alive.

I don't lay low with my ass in the grass waiting for the time to come to unleash the hell.

I unleash the hell whether the time comes or not.
I respect your tenacity. "He who keeps his tongue keeps his life" But screw that, my line in the sand was crossed along time ago..

When my time to act comes, I won't be alone, and it will change the course of the nation.

But always try to live to fight another day, you're no good to us as a bloody breathable mist on the scorched earth that used to be your foxhole.

Goodnight.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:44 AM

What I'm saying is, you will be of the first to be silenced, then what have you left... You informed a bunch of, mostly kids, on the internet.

I want to leave a larger impact, and by when the time comes I mean when the rest of us decide to restore our constitutional republic as it was meant to be with the help of the second amendment and modern advances in firearms.

Actions speak louder than words, so go blow up a bunch of luciferians with a car bomb if you want to talk big... I'm not at that stage yet.

So I guess, keep talking.