Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2005, 04:32 AM

Default Can't Afford Gasoline

Check out this spoof on current situation

http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/index.php

Old 09-07-2005, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Can't Afford Gasoline

That's funny. David Letterman had a gag the other night about the top prize in the NY state lottery being five gallons of gas.
He also had Fox anchorman Shepherd Smith on to reprise his "war stories" from New Orleans.
When the winter heating season starts, though, this won't be funny anymore.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:30 AM

Default Re: Can't Afford Gasoline

Novel solution

Old 09-07-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: D.R.A.F.T. video

I like this video better:

http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/138/
Old 09-07-2005, 06:37 PM

Is America a beneficiary of the oil extracted from the Gulf????
Old 09-07-2005, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Is America a beneficiary of the oil extracted from the Gulf???
Ha ha ha he he ha ha he he he ROFL...No, American just likes hanging around there for the sun and palm dates... :-D :-D :-D 8-)

Allright, seriously...

Duh!

Oh dear...i'm being nasty again! Sorry...i was laughing with you, not at you.

The ludicrous oil price enables vast sums to be invested back into Wall Street and the general banking system of the U.S. This props up the dollar which is VERY shaky.

Go here for an interview with the Nobel Economist Joseph Stiglitz - www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga
...on the imminent dollar sell off...unless of course you can prop it up with outlandish profits from Saudi and other countries.

The arabs are even in Oz buying up big.

Peak Oil and the oil scams in general will show just how cowed and stupid the public really are.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:30 AM

truebeliever,
I've been watching the Telstra fiasco, with the plants destroying the shae value, and wondering how complicit our dear friend and Woodrow Wilson award winner has been.

Sell the rest of Telstra ($30B) at a depressed rate, of a crap group of managers, and who will buy...maybe investors whose dollar is plummeting, have had Japan and Asia drop out of buying their debt for over a year now.

Trujilo apparently didn't understand the law, Howard was gagged because of the law, in spite of his mandate to roder Telstra to fess up.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:50 AM

It's a complex fiasco.

On the stuff up side...9-11 did'nt help. Howard waited for things to improve, they did'nt. Telstra spent NOTHING on infrastructure for 5 years while it fattened itself up for sale...but...it has fallen flat on it's face and now the chickens have come home to roost.

I have friends in TELSTRA at the tech end. It is a DISASTER!

The 3 amigo's knew EXACTLY what they were doing. I feel it's nothing more than blackmail of the mums and dads shareholders...you cannot have a government half owned entity, it's ridiculous. Trujilo is trying to force the governments hand...plus, i have heard whispers that Costello may be in on something and trying to get rid of Howard.

More will come of this.

If you're into shares, wait for them to hit $3 then buy up. The news will only get better. Massive investment will be pouring into Oz over the coming years as people search for safe havens.

Oz fits the bill. An island continent with MASSIVE resources and a stable western government. Low population and low levels of polloution. Already mobs of Northern hemosphere elite are pouring in and bringing their money with them.

I assure you, if you have the ability, fortunes can be made here over the next 5-10 years...though it may not do you much good given the times we live.