Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2005, 05:53 AM

Default STUN GUNS

This morning I put the radio on as usual and hear something that has been on my mind for the past two hours: School Patrol Officers with stun guns. In the next town ('Pinellas Park' highschool) an officer used a stun gun on a student who is (and admitted he is) suffering from being bi-polar.
The student had gotten into an argument and really wanted to be "heard". He was angry. What was it about? Teen stuff. He had an argument with a girl. SO here comes the officer with his stun gun. Zap. I'll catch the rest of the story later this evening. But my concerns are: and you guessed it----stun guns in the wrong hands (and I mean the hands of the "authorities"). I'm not a cop, someone tell me: stun guns on students?? If you've ever been to this area, the police will use the stun gun on little old ladies who didn't bring back the grocery cart.

Old 02-11-2005, 06:13 AM

Default Re: STUN GUNS

Yah, yah, yah, yah

They use mace here.

Seems they are letting out this school or that school for the day because macing the children is O.K., even when the rest of the school must be let out due to the mace effects contained within the school halls.

What bright fcuking spark thinks it's O.K. to mace and stun-gun children?

Children being the operative word!

I guess when they can't drug them (Ritalin), they'll either stun em' or shock em' into submission. My mother must be rolling over in her grave.

Mary XXX
Old 02-11-2005, 06:32 AM

Another brilliant NWO trick is to let the public

schools deteriorate so then parents will feel

proud and feel like they are living in a

free society making free choices when all along

they are being forced to send their kids to

private schools and not realizing that now they

will be paying TWICE the price for what they

should have already gotten in the public system.

In some American cities, studies show that 60%

of TEACHERS in the public system send their

kids to private schools.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:03 AM

Yeah Nomad. You are on the money.

I've seen the same thing happen in England with healthcare - it's called a two tier system. The rich get their Bupa care or their Harley Street clinics in London while the poor die on waiting lists.

Reflecting that on education in North America is easy. Private and public schooling is miles apart in what they teach here in Nova Scotia. 30% of the Nova Scotia population still pay their taxes that should pay for education and they are homeschooled. I don't know what percentage of the population is privately educated and the waiting lists to get intoprivate schools here is VERY LONG!

Rest assured, more private schools will be popping up. I guess poor children who do not have parents who can pay for private schools no longer deserve an education. Here, we have police detachments in all schools.

Police state ring any bells?

Mary XXX
Old 02-11-2005, 09:28 PM

If some fucking gorilla security guard at a school EVER stun gunned MY little girl, I'd cut his balls off, grind them up, make hamburger out of them, and serve them in the cafeteria.

He would be fucked up by myself, my wife, AND every single 'Gumba' that ever owed me a favor would be kicking this shit-head into a spot on the map.

I would call the fucking Channel 2 'shame on you' team to BROADCAST the ass-kicking that ensued. I would hope, nay, I would DEMAND that the WORLD would see the 55-gallon-sized-industrial-strength-green-glowing-radioactive-emulsified-cherry-flavored-DRUM-of-whoop-ass that would befall the sonuvabitch. It would be the can-of-whoop-ass to define the maximum limits of the can-of-whoop-ass. Websters dictionary would either need to re-define the term "aggravated assault" or come up with a better word for it.

That nigga would be so fucked up, his soul would be black and blue. I would be so fucking mad,I'd kill his soul after he was dead. Forget 'Limbo' . . . God AND Satan TOGETHER would need to have an hour board meeting just to figure out where this nigga belonged.

It would be an ass-kicking so bad, that the NWO would try to recruit me.

When I tell you that he would be destroyed . . . I mean that there would be less than nothing left of him . . . I'd beat him out of the book of creation . . . I would kick his ass so bad, the stun gunning never would have happened. He would have been expunged from time itself . . . and the only thing remaining would be the anguished, dying echoes of his screams.

Who the fuck are the people putting these things into the hands of SCHOOL SECURITY? I'd kick the shit out of the decision maker on that one as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 02-11-2005, 10:32 PM

Hey Dc,

Where did this comment come from?

"That nigga would be so..."

Call it a b*tch a b*stard a c*nt...

I have to mention that I, personally, don't like the racial slur thingy. Don't let me stop you from writing what you want and I wanted to make that point. I appreciate your frustration in dealing with the bullshit you might face when your kid attends school, and what you would do.

Mary XXX
Old 02-12-2005, 12:43 AM

No, Mary . . .

Wasn't a racial thing.

Just using the street vernacular as a stressor to the statement.

And when someone says 'nigga' . . . don't think its a racial thing anymore, because we're ALL slaves to the powers that be.

Just wanted to clear up my reasons for the usage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-12-2005, 07:47 PM

Lemme guess, it's a New Yoka thing, aight? NYC, being as multiculturally polluted as Cali, I grew up hearing racial slurs on a regular basis, so I understand where DC is comin' from. Listening to music like "Public Enemy" and "NWA" helps alot too. :-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-12-2005, 08:44 PM

Well, I'm not into rap too much . . . I'm mostly into rock and trance. But I have friends of all walks of life . . . some black, some white, most asian.

And they're all my 'niggas' and I can freely call them as such . . . and if you think about it . . . like I said, it can't be used as a racial comment anymore. We're all in the same boat.

Used to be that all the slaves were black Africans. But with today's era of the slave wage, for which these companies expect you to give to them the Hand of God (they all want the impossible) . . . I can honestly say that I'm sure that I feel slightly, not wholly, comparable to a plantation slave. The only difference is, if I fuck up, the punishment isn't taken out of my back, its taken out of my wallet . . . in which case food is taken from my child's mouth.

Ain't life a bitch?

Old 02-13-2005, 12:38 PM

good point.
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...