Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2010, 05:19 AM

Default introduction

hello all
im new here so ill just introduce myself.
im not native to English so excuse me if its bad.
my handle is the_hunter and basically i belive something is very wrong with the world and conspiracy is everywhere.
i believe that it is our own duty to be able to protect yourself (even if self defense or owning weapons is banned by law)
furthermore i believe that knowledge is power and it is our duty to learn about what is going on and how to protect ourself in any way possible.
for instance how easy is it to protect your own IP adress. well pretty damned easy. use a Tor client (google is your friend because is dont know if i can post links here.) it bounces your connection through servers around the globe so you cant be easily tracked. it works perfectly and with a push of a button you can change your "fake" IP so if you think someone is tracking you, just a simple click is enough.
ill hope this can help some of you (note it only effects your browser that Tor starts up)

sincerely the_hunter

Old 10-23-2010, 02:36 PM

Default Re: introduction

Hi...

I am new to the forum. My handle is....pam... To let everyone know, I am not new to conspiracy. I am fully awake, have jumped down the rabbit hole numerable times, and have connected the dots.

Looking foward to chatting with everyone.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:40 PM

Sorry....I didn't know I was replying directly to you. However, I am very interested to know how to set up a false IP address. I have a very large conspiracy website, and I know I am being tracked. Please respond. Thanks
Old 10-24-2010, 01:00 AM
Unseen Film

Hi all,

I needed to find a forum such as this one to get some insight and/or information from other people.

I've recently been carrying out research of my area and local stories when I came across an open case regarding 2 lads who went missing back in 1990 when they themselves stumbled across a myth called co-ordinates or as I believe also known as the devils gateway.

Basically these 2 lads came across a set of co-ordinates on the internet and decided to investigate. The co-ordinates led them to farmland in Surrey and they were never seen again.

The best thing regards this case is I have the actual video footage but for legal reasons I am not allowed to post on to the internet nor distribute the video.

I would love to get feedback regarding this footage which is about 1:15 long or anymore more information which might help my investigations and research.

The video footage is very compelling and in part sends chills through me.

Can anyone help with more info.

Thanks all.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Sorry....I didn't know I was replying directly to you. However, I am very interested to know how to set up a false IP address. I have a very large conspiracy website, and I know I am being tracked. Please respond. Thanks
What is the link to your very LARGE conspiracy website?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_hunter View Post
hello all
im new here so ill just introduce myself.
im not native to English so excuse me if its bad.
my handle is the_hunter and basically i belive something is very wrong with the world and conspiracy is everywhere.
i believe that it is our own duty to be able to protect yourself (even if self defense or owning weapons is banned by law)
furthermore i believe that knowledge is power and it is our duty to learn about what is going on and how to protect ourself in any way possible.
for instance how easy is it to protect your own IP adress. well pretty damned easy. use a Tor client (google is your friend because is dont know if i can post links here.) it bounces your connection through servers around the globe so you cant be easily tracked. it works perfectly and with a push of a button you can change your "fake" IP so if you think someone is tracking you, just a simple click is enough.
ill hope this can help some of you (note it only effects your browser that Tor starts up)

sincerely the_hunter
Nothing you have explained has helped because you haven't explained anything.

Just so you know, if they want to track you they can and nothing you DO can stop them!