Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2009, 12:13 PM

Default The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

As impossible as it may sound at first, and I have been studying this phenomena for several years now, but it would appear that the International Space Station (ISS) and the Space Shuttle are a complete hoax. I have managed to prove this by directly viewing the ISS through a privately owned telescope (a Newtonian of 6 inch aperture at low magnification and using manual tracking). On every occasion I have viewed the ISS, and I am an experienced observer, a perfectly round object is revealed presenting no angular projections whatsoever. This entirely goes against what we have officially been told regarding the exact configuration of the ISS which could loosely be described as shaped somewhat like an ‘aeroplane’.

Knowing the quoted altitude of this object (the ISS) and estimating its approximate apparent diameter by comparing it with the apparent diameter of the planet Saturn at the time (excluding its rings), I was able to calculate its absolute diameter as being somewhere around 40 metres. A perfectly round man-made object of this size in space could only be a balloon that has been inflated in orbit. Such experimental balloon satellites were officially launched in the early 1960’s (e.g. Echo 1 and 2).

But the question is how could the Space Shuttle ever dock with a balloon? It is possible that the Space Shuttle isn’t real either and there is ample evidence to suggest that this is in fact the case. For example the Earth’s sky during the daytime glows a bright blue colour as a result of the scattering of light. But this blue colour should be just as visible from space as it is from the ground as the light in question is by necessity scattered in all directions. Yet most of the photographic and video images of the Earth taken from the ISS and Shuttle don’t show this blue glow which should appear as a blue fog clouding out much of the detail on the Earth’s surface below. In fact most of these images would suggest that the Earth’s atmosphere were completely transparent in this regard. Yet despite the absence of this blue glow we can still see blue coloured oceans which according to the opinion of some obtain their colour from the very same blue sky glow.

I believe the images supposedly taken on board the Space Shuttle in orbit were actually filmed in an underwater film studio and possibly the same Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory specially built for the Space Shuttle astronauts to do their training in. Indeed the footage shows loose appendages and insulation foil swaying about as if being moved by currents of water. Also small white dots are sometimes seen shooting off the side of the Shuttle in straight lines and at a constant velocity which could well represent rising air bubbles as there is no way in the vacuum of space that any loose debris could leave the side of the Space Shuttle in such a manner.

In addition to this and despite the fact that we are told that the Space Shuttle performs an unpowered landing, i.e. it glides, video footage taken from both outside and inside of the Shuttle on landing appears to betray what is clearly background engine noise. Besides how could a delta winged aircraft with such a weight to wingspan ratio possibly glide anyway? Further night time landings when viewed from the rear of the Shuttle reveal peculiar red lights directly inside the rocket combustion chambers mounted at the rear of the craft. What are these, landing lights? I strongly doubt it. These lights would also indicate that the Shuttle’s engines are actually running on landing.

It is also evidently the case that NASA scientists have not been entirely honest when it comes to the immediate hazards presented to spacecraft by the space environment. For example the Earth’s upper atmosphere is comprised largely of ionized atomic oxygen at temperatures at times approaching 1,400°C. This gas apparently produces a noticeable drag factor for spacecraft such as the ISS which has to be re-boosted every three months or so. But this gas in reality would be more corrosive than any acid found in an Earth laboratory such as hydrofluoric acid which easily corrodes glass.

Further the Sun’s spectrum of radiative output (assuming it to be a blackbody of a temperature of 5,770 Kelvin) contains ultraviolet light possessing the required quantum energy to break open not only every organic bond known to man but every inorganic bond known to man as well. Obviously at the higher frequencies and at the Earth’s distance from the Sun, the flux density of this radiation is comparatively weaker than the radiation in the visible spectrum. However the effects of this high frequency radiation are nevertheless cumulative. Space suits would blacken and glass would become ‘smoked’ in appearance as the hours or even minutes passed by.

In my mind it is only too apparent who the perpetrators of this monumental fraud are. At the end of World War II Nazi scientists were taken to both the United States and the Soviet Union as part of Operation Paperclip. It were these same scientists who ultimately made up the chief executive at NASA. The first director of the Kennedy Space Center, Kurt Debus, was an ex-Nazi; the founder of the science of exobiology (the study of the possibility of life on Mars or elsewhere in the Universe), Hubertus Strughold, (whose experiments on live humans during the War at Dachau concentration camp often proved fatal) was an ex-Nazi; and the designer of the Saturn V, Wernher von Braun was Hilter’s leading rocket scientist who built the V-2.

I believe that these ex-Nazis were clearly not to be trusted and like other ‘stay behind’ Nazi operatives after the war, they actively conspired from the outset to do damage to the US government. They were directly putting into practice Hitler’s famous saying concerning the power of propaganda, “The bigger the lie, the more believable it is.” I also believe these bogus space endeavours represent a ‘plant’ from which further operations could be launched against the anti-Nazi United States possibly assisted by an international league of Nazis in hiding rescued by the Vatican’s notorious ‘ratlines’ at the end of the war.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:17 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
As impossible as it may sound at first, and I have been studying this phenomena for several years now, but it would appear that the International Space Station (ISS) and the Space Shuttle are a complete hoax. I have managed to prove this by directly viewing the ISS through a privately owned telescope (a Newtonian of 6 inch aperture at low magnification and using manual tracking). On every occasion I have viewed the ISS, and I am an experienced observer, a perfectly round object is revealed presenting no angular projections whatsoever. This entirely goes against what we have officially been told regarding the exact configuration of the ISS which could loosely be described as shaped somewhat like an ‘aeroplane’.
In my 8" schmidt-cassegrain I can see ISS just fine, and no it's not round at all. In fact, the solar panels and modules of the station are quite obvious and beautiful to behold. Here's a picture from my telescope to prove it:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2154/...3fe9b3ee_o.jpg
If you're telling the truth about what you saw and the equipment you used, I suggest you double check your focus and verify that you're really pointing at the space station.
Quote:
In addition to this and despite the fact that we are told that the Space Shuttle performs an unpowered landing, i.e. it glides, video footage taken from both outside and inside of the Shuttle on landing appears to betray what is clearly background engine noise. Besides how could a delta winged aircraft with such a weight to wingspan ratio possibly glide anyway?
First of all, I've been to the landings, there's no engine noise, just the sound of the wind disrupted by the shuttle's massive presence as soon as the sonic booms pass by. If it were a fighter jet engine blazing past mach 1, it'd be a hell of a lot louder if it were really that close (it flew right over my head about one minute from landing).
Quote:
Further night time landings when viewed from the rear of the Shuttle reveal peculiar red lights directly inside the rocket combustion chambers mounted at the rear of the craft.
Wrong, although if you view it against the black night sky before the spotlights hit it, you can see the faint red glow of the heat shield as it flies overhead.
Quote:
It is also evidently the case that NASA scientists have not been entirely honest when it comes to the immediate hazards presented to spacecraft by the space environment. For example the Earth’s upper atmosphere is comprised largely of ionized atomic oxygen at temperatures at times approaching 1,400°C. This gas apparently produces a noticeable drag factor for spacecraft such as the ISS which has to be re-boosted every three months or so. But this gas in reality would be more corrosive than any acid found in an Earth laboratory such as hydrofluoric acid which easily corrodes glass.
LOL, there are so few atoms of gas, and they bounce away immediately when hit, that there's no way it could be corrosive.
Quote:
Further the Sun’s spectrum of radiative output (assuming it to be a blackbody of a temperature of 5,770 Kelvin) contains ultraviolet light possessing the required quantum energy to break open not only every organic bond known to man but every inorganic bond known to man as well.
That's just wrong, ultraviolet light doesn't do that. If it did, no satellite could exist.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Neo

Amazing...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Learn the truth about Secret Societies, Aliens and UFOs, Inside Jobs, Undisclosed Experiments on the Masses, Ancient Wisdom, Religion, Mind Control, Subliminal Messages, Internet Censorship, Drugs, Cell Phones and even the Clouds in this frequently updated blog
Old 07-15-2009, 12:17 PM

Astronut, you claim that you can see the ISS just fine in your telescope and that it is not round but we are obliged to take your word for it. How do we know you aren't working for NASA yourself? I mean its not impossible is it? And no my telescope was not out of focus, it was the first thing I checked! And incidentally members of The Flat Earth Society were able to independantly confirm the round shape of the ISS through telescopes.

You claim to have seen a Shuttle landing and that there was no noise. Again we have to take your word for this. How do you explain the obvious noise in the video footage?

The red lights at the rear of the Shuttle are clearly visible in photos of night time landings. How do you explain this?

As for your 'bouncing atoms' which explains why gas atoms don'y react in space.............oh dear, oh dear, oh dear......

You claim UV does not break molecular bonds........! It ionizes atoms silly, of course it breaks bonds as well!
Old 07-15-2009, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Astronut, you claim that you can see the ISS just fine in your telescope and that it is not round but we are obliged to take your word for it. How do we know you aren't working for NASA yourself? I mean its not impossible is it? And no my telescope was not out of focus, it was the first thing I checked! And incidentally members of The Flat Earth Society were able to independantly confirm the round shape of the ISS through telescopes.
Well, regardless of what you say you saw or what a member of the flat earth society thinks they saw, I KNOW what I've seen many times. I don't work for NASA either. The fact that I can see the space station properly isn't disproven by someone who was incapable of seeing it. I've also shown the station to others over live webcasts and have the video to prove it:
Watching you try to accuse me of being in on it is hilarious, but how about you prove your accusations?
Quote:
You claim to have seen a Shuttle landing and that there was no noise. Again we have to take your word for this. How do you explain the obvious noise in the video footage?
I can tell you from personal experience the sound on TV doesn't do justice to the real sound of the sonic booms, similarly it doesn't adequately record the true sound of the shuttle rapidly descending and decelerating past mach 1. There is no engine plume, no heated wake behind it, and no loud roar that would accompany a jet. Just what sounds like the wind, caused by a high drag vehicle moving at high fractions of the speed of sound. Again, if you're going to accuse me of being a NASA employee or conspirator, prove it instead of just slandering me.
Quote:
The red lights at the rear of the Shuttle are clearly visible in photos of night time landings. How do you explain this?
There aren't any. There are shiny surfaces at the top of the engine bell that reflect the flood lamps though:
http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/...-99PP-1511.jpg
http://www.wooshrocketry.org/MiscPho...ner%20Bell.jpg
Quote:
As for your 'bouncing atoms' which explains why gas atoms don'y react in space.............oh dear, oh dear, oh dear......
The density of gas in space is far too low to cause any noticeable reaction.
Quote:
You claim UV does not break molecular bonds........! It ionizes atoms silly, of course it breaks bonds as well!
You claimed it could break any organic or inorganic bond known to man, which is utter nonsense.

Last edited by Astronut : 07-15-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:08 PM

*accidental double post
Old 07-15-2009, 02:01 PM

In reply to Astronut, since when did suggesting that someone may be in the employ of NASA count as slander? Can't see that at all.

And why is Astronut so keen to show 'live' telescopic images of the ISS over the internet unless he was trying to prove a big point, that the ISS does actually exist in case anyone had any doubts!

I'm afraid UV light can break open every single bond known to man, organic and inorganic. Check out the photon energy levels of UV light in eV's which far exceeds all known chemical bonds in the case of far UV. UV can ionize oxygen which has a potential of 13.6 eV I seem to recall which is bigger than any bond I can think of.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
In reply to Astronut, since when did suggesting that someone may be in the employ of NASA count as slander? Can't see that at all.
Unless I'm mistaken, in context what you're essentially saying is that I'm being paid to claim that I've seen the ISS.
Quote:
And why is Astronut so keen to show 'live' telescopic images of the ISS over the internet unless he was trying to prove a big point, that the ISS does actually exist in case anyone had any doubts!
See above, you seem to think I'm paid to do this. I'm keen to show live telescopic images of ISS over the internet because astronomy is my hobby and I love getting people interested in it as well. It's no different than participating in public star parties and public viewings offline, something I also do routinely. Just because it disproves your theory doesn't make it part of a conspiracy.
Quote:
I'm afraid UV light can break open every single bond known to man, organic and inorganic.
Ah good, so then the moon doesn't exist, because after all, the moon has no atmosphere to speak of and so therefore every bond creating the molecules of the moon must have been broken a long time ago...
Quote:
Check out the photon energy levels of UV light in eV's which far exceeds all known chemical bonds in the case of far UV. UV can ionize oxygen which has a potential of 13.6 eV I seem to recall which is bigger than any bond I can think of.
Not all bonds are broken by UV light. Titanium oxide (which would be the outermost atomic layer of ISS's skin) has a bond energy of 458 eV. Pure titanium would 455 eV.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Banned

So you're saying the ISS is fake, right?
Old 07-16-2009, 12:24 PM

Astronut, you ask why the Moon still exists if UV could destroy every single bond it has? You may be a keen amateur astronomer keen on educating others but your knowledge of science is just awful. For a start the Moon could still exist in elemental form, however you misread or ignored what I clearly stated in my original post. UV light only affects the surfaces of solid objects such as the Moon.

You claim to have websites with your pictures of the ISS on but where are they? The first picture you show us of the ISS you took has no text at all attached to it.