Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2010, 04:49 AM

Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Well Thank you Mr Blue Angel!

Seems like they got to you too, but that was expected to happen at some stage.

We were actually discussing this possibillity right at the beginning when I started this thread, so it is NO GREAT SURPRISE.

I guess the price must have been right!

Please be so kind and delete this thread for me as well as my profile because I have also just had it with BS from BIAS people!

Old 11-18-2010, 05:24 AM

A message for the IDIOTS (Slaves) on ATS:

Ms Fältskog wishes to thank you for the Devotion, Loyalty and Undevided Admiration you have shown over all these months.

She realises that she is totally Addictive, Gorgious and Absolutely Unforgetable, and stated that she DEMANDS your continued hard work, sleepless nights, Devotion and Loyalty for many years still to come.

She expects you to have her name in your mind wherever you go and that your lives will only revolve around her as it has been for the past seven months.

You Willingly accepted her as your Mistress and Willingly you have become her slaves...

You MUST work harder for her Admiration "boys"

The story is very far from being over, and there is a LOT of WORK (and Punishment) still ahead!

Last edited by gorgonzola : 11-18-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
...and there is a LOT of WORK (and Punishment) still ahead!
Did you just post a threat in public?
Old 11-18-2010, 11:57 AM

If you see this as a threat you must be one very insecure and paranoid man Mr Scepticguy!

Is everything a threat to you and your "handlers" back at the "company"?

That is a worrying thought and explains and emphasise your modus operandi..

Your Disinformation agents are so obsessed with Ms Faltskog that it is very obvious that they must be glued to their computers just so they can feel close to the dame..... since seven months now. That must stand for devotion, admiration, obsession, subordination, otherwise it would be termed stalking.

You must all be really weird, kinky lonely old basturds with not much going in that department anymore for you lot to prowl on a lady for so long.

Oh, and please tell your agents on ATS that they are not proving how clued up they are on electronics, rather how little really they know about the subject.....

Hallo!, wake up and smell the coffee! the world is not flat as you are trying to force the world to believe!

Last edited by gorgonzola : 11-18-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
If you see this as a threat you must be one very insecure and paranoid man Mr Scepticguy!
Combined with your repeated (hollow) threats of "legal action" in this venue, the use of the word "punishment" in that context would certainly be seen as a public threat.

Quote:
Is everything a threat to you and your "handlers" back at the "company"?
As has been oft-stated, there are no "handlers," as we're an independent company. If you can prove otherwise, we find ourselves in some rather serious problems with the SEC, apparently you seem to desire tossing about rhetoric rather than proof.

Quote:
Your Disinformation agents are so obsessed with Ms Faltskog that it is very obvious that they must be glued to their computers just so they can feel close to the dame
There are no "agents," as has also been stated with regularity, just many registered members who dislike hoaxes in the realm of extraterrestrial studies. While our membership enthusiastically embraces the reporting and examination of extraordinary events, they also despise those who would deceive.

Quote:
Oh, and please tell your agents on ATS that they are not proving how clued up they are on electronics, rather how little really they know about the subject
Perhaps your efforts would be better-served by having this discussion with the members on ATS? If you truly believe them to be in the wrong, why are you posting in the relative "safety" of this site, and not ATS? Certainly you seem confident you can refute the claims being presented, and it would seem far more productive to do so within the context of the discussion on ATS... rather than take up the time of the good people here.

Even with regard to your other concerns about the motivations of ATS ownership. There are dozens of open threads on ATS about that subject, and we do our best to address any of the valid concerns anyone would raise. Your posting here seems less like a defense of the subject at hand, and more of an attack on a website in the hopes some will believe your errant rhetoric.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:23 PM

Hi Mr Blue Angel, can you please please please delete my profile and / or this thread?

Get trigger happy if need be and Bann me! Hell, do I have to beg for this!!???

This is no fair fight if one is outnumbered by ATS Agents at 100 to 1

I have had enough and I dont want to put up with their childish games and Bullshit anymore!

Unlike them, I have a life out there!

Before I disappear, one last message to ATS and the Disinformation Agents and then they can all kiss my ass!

Last edited by gorgonzola : 11-18-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:00 PM

Judy, you have still been unable to provide any information on how your findings are real, and not, as evidence suggests, a hoax.

Please come onto ATS and debate this with the members who have found holes in your findings, and perhaps you can show them where they went wrong. You will be met with civility and decorum, so long as that is what is shown to ATS members.

It is known that you have been reviewing the ATS thread for the past 7 months (perhaps showing your own infactuation with yourself and the attention being given to you). Undoubtedly, you will see this post (your CC account has not been banned and I hope it remains this way) and take up the offer.

I'm sure Skeptic Guy would even be so kind as to create a special debate forum for you and only ONE other member to debate about these issues at hand (similar to other debates ATS engage in one vs. one). Balls are in your court.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Well Thank you Mr Blue Angel!

Seems like they got to you too, but that was expected to happen at some stage.

We were actually discussing this possibillity right at the beginning when I started this thread, so it is NO GREAT SURPRISE.

I guess the price must have been right!

Please be so kind and delete this thread for me as well as my profile because I have also just had it with BS from BIAS people!
It would be MRS. BlueAngel and FYI, no one has gotten to me nor will they ever.

Yeah.

The price was right.

They gave be zillions.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATS Info Agent View Post
Judy, you have still been unable to provide any information on how your findings are real, and not, as evidence suggests, a hoax.

Please come onto ATS and debate this with the members who have found holes in your findings, and perhaps you can show them where they went wrong. You will be met with civility and decorum, so long as that is what is shown to ATS members.

It is known that you have been reviewing the ATS thread for the past 7 months (perhaps showing your own infactuation with yourself and the attention being given to you). Undoubtedly, you will see this post (your CC account has not been banned and I hope it remains this way) and take up the offer.

I'm sure Skeptic Guy would even be so kind as to create a special debate forum for you and only ONE other member to debate about these issues at hand (similar to other debates ATS engage in one vs. one). Balls are in your court.
Ah, hello.

Please inform ME how it is that you know Judy's CC account hasn't been banned and, while you're at it, please inform me and the members of this forum what Judy's username is at CC and, after you have answered these questions kindly take this JUDY BS elsewhere or you'll be banned along with GORGO and The Skeptic Guy.

Oh, my, ATS knows that JUDY has been reviewing her thread for the past seven months.

Good to know ATS tracks their members in such a fashion.

I look at the Mind Control within the Music Industry quite frequently.

Is this a crime?

No.

Just an infatuation with myself according to this ATS info agent.

Thanks,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-19-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:13 PM

I refer you to the following:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...rms-11740.html