Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 11-20-2010, 02:14 AM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, but there is tracking at ATS according to CC's member ATS info agent.
I think it's really nothing more than some members on ATS noticing what was posted here, about an active discussion happening on ATS, and someone deciding to pick a clever (sarcastic) name.


Quote:
Sanjay Sabini approached you about two years ago?
Yes. September, 2008.


Quote:
What is it that you and Sanjay have that is so much in common?
He reached out to us in a friendly way because we're a very large forum, and he simply indicated he wanted to get to know us.


Quote:
What were those several fine discussions that you had with Sanjay about user generated content?
Ranging from sharing learned experiences to ideas for the future.


Quote:
Pardon me, but I don't believe I ever insinuated that there was anything nefarious gong on between you and Sanjay Sabaini.
No. But you insinuated "ATS Tracking," which may be seen by some as nefarious. My post was responding to that particular point.


Quote:
So, are we to infer that ATS and CC are aligned with one another?
No. Why would you infer that?

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-20-2010, 02:18 AM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
How is it that you know that JUDY has not been banned from this forum and what is Judy's username on CC?
I'm not sure if you're directing that toward myself, but I have no idea if "Judy" is posting on this site or not. It's possible some members believe the account, "gorgonzola," here is Judy, but I've never considered if that may be true or not. Nor do I have any idea as to the status of the account (how would I?).
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-20-2010, 09:02 AM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As I said before, take this Judy BS elsewhere...
I have not participated in any debate about "Judy," all I've done is stepped in to defend my company over comments such as this in the opening post: "Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for collecting information and Disinformation purposes!"

This thread began as an attack. I've been speaking calmly and rationally in response to the attack, specific to the nature of the attack. And for that you would consider an account termination? That's rather disappointing.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-20-2010, 09:03 AM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I do not converse with anyone, such as yourself, who speaks in circles.
I assume you're addressing the other member account, as those are not my words.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-22-2010, 06:48 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
shared your learned experiences and ideas for the future?
At the time, yes. There was a time when the General Mayhem forum received more traffic than ATS, but as of our conversation, we had surpassed their traffic and continue to grow.

However, that's not germane to this thread, is it?

Sensing that there was some doubt and/or concern that I (or "ATS") might be "tacking" users, I simply offered a non-nefarious reason as to why I would be aware of clubconspiracy.com. That's all... nothing more... no name-dropping... no attempt to impress... just inform.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-22-2010, 09:18 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

I've not been insulting of your site.

As previously mentioned, all I've done is address lies posted in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-24-2010, 03:35 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why are you responding to my post about The Simpson's as found on your forum with a comment about General Mayhem?
You made it appear that way by editing your post after my response. Strange that you would do that, then draw attention to it. (The edit time-stamps show the sequence of events.)


Quote:
Your response is not germane to this thread.
It certainly was in regard to your direct question about Crowd Gather. Your after-the-fact edits changed things a bit.


Quote:
Your awareness of CC has nothing to do with ATS's tracking of their members.
Do you have any substantiation for the claim that "ATS" tracks their members? That's a rather sweeping and damning statement, so I hope you have some evidence to help understand what inspired you to type that.


Quote:
Again, I don't care to converse with anyone who speaks in circles, such as yourself.
I'm not sure where you believe there to be circular logic. All I've done is address the lies specific to our site which have been posted here.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-25-2010, 10:43 AM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

When I first responded, the copied comments from one ATS member (out of hundreds posting per-week) about their speculation related to the Simpsons was either not in your post, or I didn't notice it. I'm uncertain as to how unrelated speculation on a completely different topic relates to the proven UFOlogy hoax highlighted in this thread.
Your edit time stamp ---> Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-22-2010 at 08:05 PM
My reply time stamp ---> 11-22-2010, 06:48 PM
It's possible the material related to the Simpsons show speculation was not there when I replied.

-anyway-

My response was merely continuing to address to the false accusation that "ATS tracks its members," and your direct question about my prior experience with the leadership of Crowd Gather.

We do not track ATS members. We have not. And have no facility to do so if we wanted to.

Good luck with CC.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-26-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-26-2010, 07:41 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thanks for proving you are wrong.
And I did indicate in my reply that I may have missed it in the interest of responding to your direct question. Posting in forums need not be a competition of who's right and who's wrong, but a collaborative effort toward discovering truths.


Quote:
This thread is about ATS.
Indeed. But I'm not sure how a deep inspection of one of the thousands of daily posts (which I have not seen) can further the goal of identifying if ATS is "Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents." If you can help clarify that, I'd be more than willing to do my best to answer.


Quote:
What false accusations that ATS tracks their members?

One of your members posted on this forum, which I have supplied to you on numerous occasions that ATS knew that JUDY was viewing her thread.
Whomever the "ATS Info Agent" member might be, I'm sure they're someone who's been following the hoax and has observed how perpetuators of the hoax continue to reference current discussion within the ATS thread on other sites: which is apparently what has happened here.

It's not "tracking," it's merely the obvious indication -- in the postings of "gorgonzola" -- that they're staying current with the 185+ page thread on ATS.


Quote:
Nothing against Sanjay, just that it doesn't impress us much...
Understood. As I mentioned, I was simply offering that as an explanation as to my awareness of this site, so as to calm the concerns that someone is being "tracked."


Quote:
Now, that might just be something that IMPRESSES all of us.
I have no desire to impress anyone, or "win" an online debate of who may be right or wrong regarding the nuances of what portion of a post deserves a response or not. I'm simply seeking to provide informative contributions to be best of my ability.



As for the thread/post on ATS regarding a member speculating on a coming false flag event based on analysis of a Simpons episode, I have no opinion as I've not had the opportunity to read the thread. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Posting on a forum is about who is right and who is wrong
That's a very narrow-minded outlook on the full potential represented by discussion venues.


Quote:
But, there are many members of this forum who are members of your FORUM and have voiced their opinion that ATS is a CIA disinformation forum
And those making such claims are wrong and spreading lies and slander. No evidence has ever been presented to substantiate such claims.


Quote:
Obviously, "ATS INFO AGENT" knows that ATS tracks their members as referenced in his post
That person made only one post here, at no point does he make the claim that "ATS tracks their members."


Quote:
It has to do with their comment that ATS is aware of the fact that JUDY views her thread.
As I mentioned (and I have no idea if "Judy" is the member "gorgonzola" here) in my previous post, the inference is based on the repeated observation that Judy/gorgonzola is referencing contemporary content in the ATS thread -- thereby concluding Judy/gorgonzola is reading it regularly.


Quote:
Nothing has happend here on CC as far as the JUDY hoax that apparently initiated on your forum.
I put a stop to it, but you appear to want to continue with this discussion.
I have no interest in discussing their hoax here, and have been minimally involved in the thread on ATS. As mentioned, the reason I'm posting here is because of the lies being spread about ATS and her members... such as represented by the title of this thread.


Quote:
If you know how many times a member of your forum views a post, that means you are staying current with them through tracking their whereabouts on your fourm when they are logged in.
No such facility exists in our custom forum.

Thread-views are not logged or tallied.

Post-views are not logged or tallied.

There are no server logs from which similar data might be back-filled.


Quote:
FYI, you have not provided any informative contributions.
I've been consistently refuting the claims that there are outside nefarious influences on the inner workings of ATS.


Quote:
Is there something that is detering you from reading the thread? I mean, seriously, it's on your forum and I posted it here, as well.
We get an average of 6,000+ posts and 250 new threads a day. Not even our entire 60+ person staff can keep up with that.


Quote:
FYI, The Skeptic Guy, sorry to be so blunt, but there are more pressing issues in the world than you and your forum; the JUDY person who posts there; and whether or not you are a CIA owned DISINFORMATION site.
We, here at CC, would appreciate it if you would refrain from attempting to distract from our work by engaging us in your circular conversations about nothing.
Then why do you entertain and defend a thread that spreads lies about ATS?

Defending our site and her members against such lies is not a distraction, and would seem to fit firmly within the purpose of debate you defined in your reply.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.