Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2010, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
I have not participated in any debate about "Judy," all I've done is stepped in to defend my company over comments such as this in the opening post: "Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for collecting information and Disinformation purposes!"

This thread began as an attack. I've been speaking calmly and rationally in response to the attack, specific to the nature of the attack. And for that you would consider an account termination? That's rather disappointing.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:56 PM

The following is a post from ATS:

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!, page 1

Pages: << 1 2 3 4 >>
</B>ATS Members have flagged this thread 44 times
Topic started on 18-11-2010 @ 05:51 PM by MissSmartypants Many of us have been following a thread by Signals touting 11/06 as the date there would be a false flag attack predicted by an episode of The Simpsons...just as The Simpsons had previously predicted 9/11. Unfortunately the video that explained this has been removed from youtube by FOX. But for those of you who have been following the thread, ATS member skywatch made a good point about the scene with the clock showing the purported time of the attack. The big hand was on the eleven and the small hand was on the six leading many people to think the date was 11/6 but think about it...as you were reading the time on the clock in your head you read it as eleven thirty didn't you? Of course you did, making the correct date for the false <A style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline !important" id=KonaLink0 class=kLink href="#" target=undefined>[COLOR=#e0e060 !important][COLOR=#e0e060 !important]flag[/color][/color] attack 11/30. And don't forget the number 10 was also there in the shape of the mounting brackets that had held the clock on the wall making the correct date 11/30/10.

So I guess we didn't dodge the bullet after all . Oh and here's the video thanks to css1981.

------------------------------------------

So, November 6th has come and gone and there wasn't a false flag attack as predicted by a SIMPSON's episode according to ATS.

The SIMPSON'S predicted the 911 attack, according to ATS, as well.

Okay, whatever.

So, the false flag attack according to the explanation above from ATS about the little hand being here on the clock and the big hand being there on the Simpson's clock was misinterpreted as November 6th, but now, when you think about it, equates to November 30th.

Again.

Okay.

Whatever.

Sounds reasonable to me!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-22-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
shared your learned experiences and ideas for the future?
At the time, yes. There was a time when the General Mayhem forum received more traffic than ATS, but as of our conversation, we had surpassed their traffic and continue to grow.

However, that's not germane to this thread, is it?

Sensing that there was some doubt and/or concern that I (or "ATS") might be "tacking" users, I simply offered a non-nefarious reason as to why I would be aware of clubconspiracy.com. That's all... nothing more... no name-dropping... no attempt to impress... just inform.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
At the time, yes. There was a time when the General Mayhem forum received more traffic than ATS, but as of our conversation, we had surpassed their traffic and continue to grow.

However, that's not germane to this thread, is it?

Sensing that there was some doubt and/or concern that I (or "ATS") might be "tacking" users, I simply offered a non-nefarious reason as to why I would be aware of clubconspiracy.com. That's all... nothing more... no name-dropping... no attempt to impress... just inform.
Why are you responding to my post about The Simpson's as found on your forum with a comment about General Mayhem?

You're correct.

Your response is not germane to this thread.

Your awareness of CC has nothing to do with ATS's tracking of their members.

Don't blame it on us.

Again, I don't care to converse with anyone who speaks in circles, such as yourself.

In the words of Shania Twain, you don't impress me much and neither does Sanjay Sabaini.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-22-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:37 PM

Look, The Skeptic Guy, I suggest you go back and man your forum over at ATS and advise all of your members further about how The Simpson's have predicted a "false flag" to occur on November 30th.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:18 PM

I've not been insulting of your site.

As previously mentioned, all I've done is address lies posted in this thread.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why are you responding to my post about The Simpson's as found on your forum with a comment about General Mayhem?
You made it appear that way by editing your post after my response. Strange that you would do that, then draw attention to it. (The edit time-stamps show the sequence of events.)

Quote:
Your response is not germane to this thread.
It certainly was in regard to your direct question about Crowd Gather. Your after-the-fact edits changed things a bit.

Quote:
Your awareness of CC has nothing to do with ATS's tracking of their members.
Do you have any substantiation for the claim that "ATS" tracks their members? That's a rather sweeping and damning statement, so I hope you have some evidence to help understand what inspired you to type that.

Quote:
Again, I don't care to converse with anyone who speaks in circles, such as yourself.
I'm not sure where you believe there to be circular logic. All I've done is address the lies specific to our site which have been posted here.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:58 PM

Quote:
You made it appear that way by editing your post after my response. Strange that you would do that, then draw attention to it. (The edit time-stamps show the sequence of events.)

It certainly was in regard to your direct question about Crowd Gather. Your after-the-fact edits changed things a bit.

Do you have any substantiation for the claim that "ATS" tracks their members? That's a rather sweeping and damning statement, so I hope you have some evidence to help understand what inspired you to type that.

I'm not sure where you believe there to be circular logic. All I've done is address the lies specific to our site which have been posted here.
Nice chatting with you, but you've been banned for several reasons.

None of which I care to address.

But, I will, just so you know.

Cause I'm fair and balanced.

One.

You speak in circles.

Two.

You attempt to detract from yourself by accusing me of that which is false.

You have insinuated that I edited my post to make it appear as if that is the reason you are unable to address my questions about how your forum (ATS) believes that the Simpson's predicted 911 and a "false flag" attack which didn't occur.

FYI, I edit my posts for grammatical reasons.

My post remains as clear as it did when I first posted it, edited or not, and, so, too, do the questions I inquired of you which you have not answered.

Further, don't come onto this forum thinking you can trump me by insinuating you have some insight into to an "editing" time sequence stamp.

Ain't gonna happen.

Later, pal.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-24-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:43 AM

When I first responded, the copied comments from one ATS member (out of hundreds posting per-week) about their speculation related to the Simpsons was either not in your post, or I didn't notice it. I'm uncertain as to how unrelated speculation on a completely different topic relates to the proven UFOlogy hoax highlighted in this thread.
Your edit time stamp ---> Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-22-2010 at 08:05 PM
My reply time stamp ---> 11-22-2010, 06:48 PM
It's possible the material related to the Simpsons show speculation was not there when I replied.

-anyway-

My response was merely continuing to address to the false accusation that "ATS tracks its members," and your direct question about my prior experience with the leadership of Crowd Gather.

We do not track ATS members. We have not. And have no facility to do so if we wanted to.

Good luck with CC.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-26-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
When I first responded, the copied comments from one ATS member (out of hundreds posting per-week) about their speculation related to the Simpsons was either not in your post, or I didn't notice it. I'm uncertain as to how unrelated speculation on a completely different topic relates to the proven UFOlogy hoax highlighted in this thread.
Your edit time stamp ---> Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-22-2010 at 08:05 PM
My reply time stamp ---> 11-22-2010, 06:48 PM
It's possible the material related to the Simpsons show speculation was not there when I replied.

-anyway-

My response was merely continuing to address to the false accusation that "ATS tracks its members," and your direct question about my prior experience with the leadership of Crowd Gather.

We do not track ATS members. We have not. And have no facility to do so if we wanted to.

Good luck with CC.
The comment I posted from one the members at ATS about the Simpson's when you responded was in my post as proven by your so-called time, date stamp.

I edited my comment for grammatical reasons at 8:00 P.M. and you responded at 7:00 P.M.

Thanks for proving you are wrong.

Obviously, it was there and you didn't notice it; didn't respond to it and still haven't.

Huh?

You said:

"I'm uncertain as to how unrelated speculation on a completely different topic relates to the proven UFOlogy hoax highlighted in this thread."

This thread is about ATS.

That's how it relates and, even it if didn't, I don't see how you believe a response would not be appropriate.

Many times our threads become off-topic, but that's just how we OPERATE here at CC whether you approve or not.

What false accusations that ATS tracks their members?

One of your members posted on this forum, which I have supplied to you on numerous occasions that ATS knew that JUDY was viewing her thread.

Thanks for responding as to your DIRECT experience with the leadership of CC.

Nothing against Sanjay, just that it doesn't impress us much, as I said before and, FYI, I would be the leadership of Club Conspiracy.

Now, that might just be something that IMPRESSES all of us.

):

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-26-2010 at 08:26 PM.