Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 11-26-2010, 07:41 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thanks for proving you are wrong.
And I did indicate in my reply that I may have missed it in the interest of responding to your direct question. Posting in forums need not be a competition of who's right and who's wrong, but a collaborative effort toward discovering truths.


Quote:
This thread is about ATS.
Indeed. But I'm not sure how a deep inspection of one of the thousands of daily posts (which I have not seen) can further the goal of identifying if ATS is "Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents." If you can help clarify that, I'd be more than willing to do my best to answer.


Quote:
What false accusations that ATS tracks their members?

One of your members posted on this forum, which I have supplied to you on numerous occasions that ATS knew that JUDY was viewing her thread.
Whomever the "ATS Info Agent" member might be, I'm sure they're someone who's been following the hoax and has observed how perpetuators of the hoax continue to reference current discussion within the ATS thread on other sites: which is apparently what has happened here.

It's not "tracking," it's merely the obvious indication -- in the postings of "gorgonzola" -- that they're staying current with the 185+ page thread on ATS.


Quote:
Nothing against Sanjay, just that it doesn't impress us much...
Understood. As I mentioned, I was simply offering that as an explanation as to my awareness of this site, so as to calm the concerns that someone is being "tracked."


Quote:
Now, that might just be something that IMPRESSES all of us.
I have no desire to impress anyone, or "win" an online debate of who may be right or wrong regarding the nuances of what portion of a post deserves a response or not. I'm simply seeking to provide informative contributions to be best of my ability.



As for the thread/post on ATS regarding a member speculating on a coming false flag event based on analysis of a Simpons episode, I have no opinion as I've not had the opportunity to read the thread. Sorry.

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 11-26-2010, 09:24 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
And I did indicate in my reply that I may have missed it in the interest of responding to your direct question. Posting in forums need not be a competition of who's right and who's wrong, but a collaborative effort toward discovering truths.

Posting on a forum is about who is right and who is wrong and this is a singular and collaborative effort toward discovering truths.

It's called debate and debate is a competition.

Indeed. But I'm not sure how a deep inspection of one of the thousands of daily posts (which I have not seen) can further the goal of identifying if ATS is "Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents." If you can help clarify that, I'd be more than willing to do my best to answer.

My comment about the SIMPSON's post on your forum did not imply that I inferred this POST was evidence that your forum is controlled by the CIA and are disinformation agents.

I wouldn't have a clue.

Not a member.

But, there are many members of this forum who are members of your FORUM and have voiced their opinion that ATS is a CIA disinformation forum.

Whomever the "ATS Info Agent" member might be, I'm sure they're someone who's been following the hoax and has observed how perpetuators of the hoax continue to reference current discussion within the ATS thread on other sites: which is apparently what has happened here.

Obviously, "ATS INFO AGENT" knows that ATS tracks their members as referenced in his post and, my comment about him/her has absolutely nothing to do with how you believe they're someone who has been following the hoax.

It has to do with their comment that ATS is aware of the fact that JUDY views her thread.

Nothing has happend here on CC as far as the JUDY hoax that apparently initiated on your forum.

I put a stop to it, but you appear to want to continue with this discussion.

Like I said, we, here at CC, are not interested in this JUDY person.

It's not "tracking," it's merely the obvious indication -- in the postings of "gorgonzola" -- that they're staying current with the 185+ page thread on ATS.

If you know how many times a member of your forum views a post, that means you are staying current with them through tracking their whereabouts on your fourm when they are logged in.

Understood. As I mentioned, I was simply offering that as an explanation as to my awareness of this site, so as to calm the concerns that someone is being "tracked."

You simply offered what as an explanation to calm any concerns that someone is being tracked?

Your tracking of anyone on your forum doesn't concern us.

We couldn't care any less.

Doesn't make us nervous.

So, therefore, no need for you to try to calm us.

I have no desire to impress anyone, or "win" an online debate of who may be right or wrong regarding the nuances of what portion of a post deserves a response or not. I'm simply seeking to provide informative contributions to be best of my ability.

FYI, you have not provided any informative contributions.

As for the thread/post on ATS regarding a member speculating on a coming false flag event based on analysis of a Simpons episode, I have no opinion as I've not had the opportunity to read the thread. Sorry.

Is there something that is detering you from reading the thread? I mean, seriously, it's on your forum and I posted it here, as well.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-26-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 11-26-2010, 11:17 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

FYI, The Skeptic Guy, sorry to be so blunt, but there are more pressing issues in the world than you and your forum; the JUDY person who posts there; and whether or not you are a CIA owned DISINFORMATION site.

We, here at CC, would appreciate it if you would refrain from attempting to distract from our work by engaging us in your circular conversations about nothing.

Thanks for visiting,
BA
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Posting on a forum is about who is right and who is wrong
That's a very narrow-minded outlook on the full potential represented by discussion venues.


Quote:
But, there are many members of this forum who are members of your FORUM and have voiced their opinion that ATS is a CIA disinformation forum
And those making such claims are wrong and spreading lies and slander. No evidence has ever been presented to substantiate such claims.


Quote:
Obviously, "ATS INFO AGENT" knows that ATS tracks their members as referenced in his post
That person made only one post here, at no point does he make the claim that "ATS tracks their members."


Quote:
It has to do with their comment that ATS is aware of the fact that JUDY views her thread.
As I mentioned (and I have no idea if "Judy" is the member "gorgonzola" here) in my previous post, the inference is based on the repeated observation that Judy/gorgonzola is referencing contemporary content in the ATS thread -- thereby concluding Judy/gorgonzola is reading it regularly.


Quote:
Nothing has happend here on CC as far as the JUDY hoax that apparently initiated on your forum.
I put a stop to it, but you appear to want to continue with this discussion.
I have no interest in discussing their hoax here, and have been minimally involved in the thread on ATS. As mentioned, the reason I'm posting here is because of the lies being spread about ATS and her members... such as represented by the title of this thread.


Quote:
If you know how many times a member of your forum views a post, that means you are staying current with them through tracking their whereabouts on your fourm when they are logged in.
No such facility exists in our custom forum.

Thread-views are not logged or tallied.

Post-views are not logged or tallied.

There are no server logs from which similar data might be back-filled.


Quote:
FYI, you have not provided any informative contributions.
I've been consistently refuting the claims that there are outside nefarious influences on the inner workings of ATS.


Quote:
Is there something that is detering you from reading the thread? I mean, seriously, it's on your forum and I posted it here, as well.
We get an average of 6,000+ posts and 250 new threads a day. Not even our entire 60+ person staff can keep up with that.


Quote:
FYI, The Skeptic Guy, sorry to be so blunt, but there are more pressing issues in the world than you and your forum; the JUDY person who posts there; and whether or not you are a CIA owned DISINFORMATION site.
We, here at CC, would appreciate it if you would refrain from attempting to distract from our work by engaging us in your circular conversations about nothing.
Then why do you entertain and defend a thread that spreads lies about ATS?

Defending our site and her members against such lies is not a distraction, and would seem to fit firmly within the purpose of debate you defined in your reply.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 11-27-2010, 12:36 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
That's a very narrow-minded outlook on the full potential represented by discussion venues.

What I said does not equate to me being narrow-minded. Quite the opposite. You are welcome to your opinion, but it would be wrong.

Just because you are the owner of ATS doesn't give you license to come onto this forum and chastise me.


And those making such claims are wrong and spreading lies and slander. No evidence has ever been presented to substantiate such claims.

Wouldn't be the first time someone on the internet posted lies and slander about someone else. Welcome to the club.

Might as well not worry about it, rather than waste your life and time trying to make others believe in your innocence.

That person made only one post here, at no point does he make the claim that "ATS tracks their members."

He, in fact, did claim that ATS tracks their members.

As I mentioned (and I have no idea if "Judy" is the member "gorgonzola" here) in my previous post, the inference is based on the repeated observation that Judy/gorgonzola is referencing contemporary content in the ATS thread -- thereby concluding Judy/gorgonzola is reading it regularly.

As I have mentioned repeatedly, I don't care about JUDY, GORGO, YOU and/or your forum and who is referencing contemporary content.

I have no interest in discussing their hoax here, and have been minimally involved in the thread on ATS. As mentioned, the reason I'm posting here is because of the lies being spread about ATS and her members... such as represented by the title of this thread.

If you don't have any interest in discussing their hoax here, then why are you here?

If you want to spend your life going about the internet defending yourself, I say you're going to waste your life.

No such facility exists in our custom forum.

Thread-views are not logged or tallied.

Ah, but they are, because ATS said so.

Post-views are not logged or tallied.

No one mentioned post-views.

There are no server logs from which similar data might be back-filled.

No one mentioned that either.

I've been consistently refuting the claims that there are outside nefarious influences on the inner workings of ATS.

You can do that till the cows come home, but doesn't mean you're going to convince anyone of the same.

We get an average of 6,000+ posts and 250 new threads a day. Not even our entire 60+ person staff can keep up with that.

We're very happy that your forum receives an average of 6,000+ posts and 250 new threads a day and that your 60 plus staff keeps up with that.

Does that make you better than CC?

Don't know and don't care.

As far as I'm concerned, we're not in competition with ATS.

We have no interest in your forum and how many posts and/or threads you receive in one day and/or your 60 plus staff.

It's content that matters and the content at ATS, in particular about the Simpson show and how they predicted 911 and a false flag that didn't occur doesn't matter.

Like I said, before, there isn't much that impresses me and your numbers certainly don't.


Other fish to fry.

Then why do you entertain and defend a thread that spreads lies about ATS?

I have never defended and/or entertained any thread about ATS which you claim spreads lies. I have posted comments and none of these comments defends or entertains that which you say they do.

I would suggest that you not spread lies ABOUT ME, as I have warned you previously, you will be banished from this forum for good.

Defending our site and her members against such lies is not a distraction, and would seem to fit firmly within the purpose of debate you defined in your reply.

This forum doesn't exist so that you can debate about the legitimacy of your forum.

Kindly remove yourself so that we may continue without your interuption.

Thanks,
BA
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-29-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 11-27-2010, 08:35 AM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Ah, but they are, because ATS said so.
"ATS" (the site) said no such thing.

"ATS Info Agent" the member said no such thing. Even if he did, he would be out of line as he's not aware of how the site programming functions.


Quote:
No one mentioned post-views.
You did in your previous reply... "If you know how many times a members of your forum views a post..."


Quote:
If you don't have any interest in discussing their hoax here, then why are you here?
How many times do I need to indicate why I became involved in this thread? The "logic" is not "circular" just because you refuse to accept certain parts of posts.


Quote:
I have never defended and/or entertained any thread about ATS which you claim spreads lies
This thread is an example. Based on your commentary, you would rather I go away (with repeated threats of banning) so that you and your members may create lies and fictionalize the evil nature of ATS in private. When such a topic remains active while one who politely refutes the topic is asked to leave by admin, that is the definition of entertaining and defending the topic. When done by the administrator/operator of a discussion board, it demonstrates a site-wide policy of embracing unfounded conjecture and lies, while rejecting those who would say otherwise.



It's become clear that, in your obsession with "winning" an "online debate" on a discussion board, you eschew facts and truth and ignore anything anyone says that may collide with your preconceived notions.

Fine. You win. You may now do your private happy dance.

Good luck with CC.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-29-2010, 02:03 PM
RipvanWinkel RipvanWinkel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Talking Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents


Last edited by RipvanWinkel : 11-29-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-29-2010, 06:43 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
"ATS" (the site) said no such thing.

"ATS Info Agent" the member said no such thing. Even if he did, he would be out of line as he's not aware of how the site programming functions.

ATS INFO AGENT clearly stated that ATS was aware of the fact that JUDY was viewing her thread.

Why do you continue to deny that you track your members?

You did in your previous reply... "If you know how many times a members of your forum views a post..."

How many times do I need to indicate why I became involved in this thread? The "logic" is not "circular" just because you refuse to accept certain parts of posts.

Huh? You said the following:

"You did in your previous reply... "If you know how many times a members of your forum views a post...""

What the hell is that?


You are the person who refuses to accept certain parts of the posts. Such as denying what your ATS member stated.

Therefore, you are not speaking logically, but, rather in circles, as I have pointed out over and over and over again.

This thread is an example. Based on your commentary, you would rather I go away (with repeated threats of banning) so that you and your members may create lies and fictionalize the evil nature of ATS in private. When such a topic remains active while one who politely refutes the topic is asked to leave by admin, that is the definition of entertaining and defending the topic. When done by the administrator/operator of a discussion board, it demonstrates a site-wide policy of embracing unfounded conjecture and lies, while rejecting those who would say otherwise.

Yes.

I would prefer that you go away.

Not denying it.

I have stated such over and over and over again.

And, it isn't because you are here defending ATS.

However, you are still a member.

I haven't banned you, so, please, carry on with yourself.

It's become clear that, in your obsession with "winning" an "online debate" on a discussion board, you eschew facts and truth and ignore anything anyone says that may collide with your preconceived notions.

Your comment, as above, about me would be wrong. I don't eschew facts and truth and ignore anything anyone says.

I ILLUMINATE the truth.

You would be the person who eschew facts and truth and ignores anything anyone says that may collide with your preconceived notions.

Fine. You win. You may now do your private happy dance.

Awesome.

I win.

I am doing my private, happy dance.

Good luck with CC.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-29-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 11-29-2010, 07:12 PM
RipvanWinkel RipvanWinkel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Hi Blue Angel..
Not for nothing, but you should see how these crazies from abovetopsecret.com are slandering you on their website.
I tried to talk some sense into them, but I was banned from there straight away.
Those are real bad people.

I posted the videos as proof that Judy Faltskog is telling the truth, cause she was my employer for 4 years on the EFFET Project. I helped on the construction of these Optical-Radio Telescopes.

She has always been very good to me and my family and I cannot bear to see how those crazies from ATS can go on falsely accusing and hurting a innocent woman and her family like this.

You got a great website here BlueAngel.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 11-29-2010, 07:19 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipvanWinkel View Post
Hi Blue Angel..
Not for nothing, but you should see how these crazies from abovetopsecret.com are slandering you on their website.
I tried to talk some sense into them, but I was banned from there straight away.
Those are real bad people.

I posted the videos as proof that Judy Faltskog is telling the truth, cause she was my employer for 4 years on the EFFET Project. I helped on the construction of these Optical-Radio Telescopes.

She has always been very good to me and my family and I cannot bear to see how those crazies from ATS can go on falsely accusing and hurting a innocent woman and her family like this.

You got a great website here BlueAngel.
I couldn't care any less about anyone slandering me anywhere.

But, thanks for the head's up, anyway.

Too bad you were banned from ATS.

If not, you could have provided proof as to your accusation that I am being slandered over there.

Hey, TheSkepticGuy.

Is this poster for real?

Are your people over at ATS slandering me?

Not that I care.

Just trying to keep it real.

How has JUDY been good to your and your family?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-29-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.