Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2010, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Well like I said she was my employer for 4 years. She started and funded the EFFET project. I know during that period I was going through some really bad health and financial issues and she took care of everything, even paid the school monies for my kids to stay at school.
That lady has really got a good heart.
She always spoke to her employees on a human and down to earth manner, not like some employers that that thinks they are better than you.
I have a great deal of respect and trust for Judy Faltskog.
I know that without a doubt that these crazies from ATS is talking only lies about Judy, and I dont know what their reason is for doing so, all I know is that they are really doing her wrong. She is innocent. I can vouch for that with my life.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:56 PM

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars, page 186

That's odd.

The poster states that BlueAngel has fallen for something.

Either the Judy thing or ATS being a CIA DISINFORMATION site.

Sorry, but it would be none of the above.

Try reading, pal.

I never sided with the the Judy thing nor have I stated that I believe ATS is a CIA disinformation site.

To the contrary.

I suggest that you learn your facts before you post lies about me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-29-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipvanWinkel View Post
Well like I said she was my employer for 4 years. She started and funded the EFFET project. I know during that period I was going through some really bad health and financial issues and she took care of everything, even paid the school monies for my kids to stay at school.
That lady has really got a good heart.
She always spoke to her employees on a human and down to earth manner, not like some employers that that thinks they are better than you.
I have a great deal of respect and trust for Judy Faltskog.
I know that without a doubt that these crazies from ATS is talking only lies about Judy, and I dont know what their reason is for doing so, all I know is that they are really doing her wrong. She is innocent. I can vouch for that with my life.
You worked for Judy for four years?

In what capacity?

Judy took care of your really bad health and financial issues and paid for this out of her own pocket?

What were your really bad health issues?

What is the name of the JUDY company in which she employed you and others?

What was your job description?
Old 11-29-2010, 08:10 PM

What is the EFFET project?
Old 11-30-2010, 03:11 AM

BleuAngel, I was rather shocked to see that those ATS crazies are copying all our conversations on the ATS website.

Its directly copy-paste word for word everything what we write here!

Any how it seems they ran out of oomph and information on ATS and are using your website as a feeding ground to get information!

So I think lets feed the sicko pigs with any old shit we can, they have shown to gulp everything down in a matter of seconds and then get the runs with their rantings and psycho speculations.

BlueAngel judging on how everything we say here on CC are taken out of proportion over on ATS, I would rather not answer specific questions.

But I am all for feeding time at the pig stigh.

Last edited by RipvanWinkel : 11-30-2010 at 03:27 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:55 AM

BlueAngel, I would like to add some more facts here quickly:

No matter what these crazies from ATS has to say or what they believe, it is NOT going to change my life, Judy Faltskog´s Life or the TRUTH about anything.

They can talk lies and slander about Judy Faltskog till the cows come home in 20 years, its NOT going to change the TRUTH about anything.

No matter what I or anyone else says in defence of Judy Faltskog, these ATS crazies are never satisfied.

But then again I do NOT need to justify, neither am I forced to, neither am I willing to Justify my existence, my daily life, my family, my work, my beliefs or anything else to those ATS Crazies, neither does Judy Faltskog or anyone else who actually personally knows Judy Faltskog and her family.

These ATS crazies mean NOTHING to me or to Judy Faltskog or anyone else who knows Judy Faltskog and her family personally, neither do our lives, family, work, happiness or our existence depend on what these ATS crazies think, believe or say about any of us.

These ATS crazies HAVE NEVER BEEN, ARE NOT and WILL NEVER BE a part of our Lives, our Past, Present or our Future. We have our Families, Friends, Jobs, Houses, cars, cats and dogs and we dont need or want for anything at all, so these ATS crazies have NO importance to any of us whatsoever EVER!

My life is going on as usual, as it has always been, and so does the life of Judy Faltskog and her family and those who know her personally.

Nothing has changed one Iota in our lives, even with all the stomach runs of slander and lies from these ATS crazies, it has changed NOTHING in our lives and it never will. We continue to be happy and living life to the Fullest as we always have.

These ATS crazies are attention seekers and bullshitters (say it as it is) and NOT WORTH any further discussion.

Regards from Finland BlueAngel!

Last edited by RipvanWinkel : 12-01-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:33 PM

I have no interest and neither am I concerned about anything anyone over at ATS is saying about me or anyone else for that matter.

Regards,
BA