Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2010, 09:23 PM

Default November 9, 2010 - Latitude: Freemasonry & Longitude: Ununoctium

Latitude: Freemasonry & Longitude: Ununoctium - 11/9/2010 - Th3 Sh3ph3rd

Open your eyes to the latitude of this day.

Conspiracy theorists have long associated Freemasonry with the New World Order and the Illuminati. It is claimed that Freemasonry, as an organization, is either bent on world domination or already secretly in control of world politics. The highest Scottish Rite degree held in Freemasonry is the 33rd degree.

New World Order. World domination. 33rd degree.

---

Open your eyes to the longitude of this day.

The last element in the periodic table is Ununoctium. In 2006, researchers indirectly detected a total of three nuclei of Ununoctium-294, produced via collisions of Californium-249 atoms, and Calcium-48 ions. Ununoctium is radioactive and has the negative attribute of being highly unstable. The atomic number for this element is 118.

Last element. Californium collision. Radioactive. Unstable. -118.

---

Open your eyes to the latitude, longitude, and magnitude of this day. The tipping point is here and few sheep have begun to wander.

Latitude: 33.58716733904656
Longitude: -118.80615234375

Old 11-09-2010, 10:12 PM

Default Re: November 9, 2010 - Latitude: Freemasonry & Longitude: Ununoctium

Your post doesn't make any sense.

Specifically the following:

"The last element in the periodic table is Ununoctium. In 2006, researchers indirectly detected a total of three nuclei of Ununoctium-294, produced via collisions of Californium-249 atoms, and Calcium-48 ions. Ununoctium is radioactive and has the negative attribute of being highly unstable. The atomic number for this element is 118."

Shall I ban you now, or later?
Old 11-10-2010, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your post doesn't make any sense.

Specifically the following:

"The last element in the periodic table is Ununoctium. In 2006, researchers indirectly detected a total of three nuclei of Ununoctium-294, produced via collisions of Californium-249 atoms, and Calcium-48 ions. Ununoctium is radioactive and has the negative attribute of being highly unstable. The atomic number for this element is 118."

Shall I ban you now, or later?
Respectfully, this thread (as well as the 11/5/2010 thread) does make sense. Being this is a conspiracy forum I am assuming those that frequent here are paying attention to events currently taking place. This post, in particular, points to such an event with both accuracy and detail.

It baffles me to be threatened with a ban for posting something that "you" may not understand at this moment in time. Others however (with the ability to see the pattern and cycle), may quite easily see the connection presented.

I encourage you to keep an open mind and use this as a tool to find the truth. Denying others of this only contributes to the problem.

Kind regards,

- Th3 Sh3ph3rd
Old 11-12-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Sh3ph3rd View Post
Respectfully, this thread (as well as the 11/5/2010 thread) does make sense. Being this is a conspiracy forum I am assuming those that frequent here are paying attention to events currently taking place. This post, in particular, points to such an event with both accuracy and detail.

It baffles me to be threatened with a ban for posting something that "you" may not understand at this moment in time. Others however (with the ability to see the pattern and cycle), may quite easily see the connection presented.

I encourage you to keep an open mind and use this as a tool to find the truth. Denying others of this only contributes to the problem.

Kind regards,

- Th3 Sh3ph3rd
Don't post BS and you won't be threatened with being banned.