Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2006, 04:01 PM

Default Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

- Get your daily dosage of internet organics.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:12 AM

Default Re: Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

An excellent post, Bikermice; very timely because much of this information tends to "slip beneath the radar" over time, to our detriment. We become distracted by all the effects and forget to look, instead, for root cause.

Freemasonry and other known so-called secret societies or elite groups are but branches with a common root. I, for one, eschew the idea that the Illuminate is the top of the pyramid, to mix metaphors. The higher you go on that pyramid, the more invisible (like the roots of a tree) and less known are the individuals, and they ARE individuals. No Joe-sixpack, they, but they live and breathe.

Combine the information in this post with another one currently on the "front page" titled "Yawn Yawn" and some very interesting facts begin to surface. Since Masons "recruit" from the general populace, it could be said that they are the "foot soldiers," the infantry, boots-on-the-ground - first line of offence/defense for those at the top.

Time was that those who aspired to "get ahead" in the world sought membership in the Masons as a means to advance in their profession/job. It would seem that the increase in third world population and the resultant diversity combined with the reduction in white population along with "the graying of America" has taken it's toll on this group.

Also, the demographics of the workplace have morphed from the idea that you get and keep a job for life to the seeking of upward mobility where it is now what you know, not who. IMHO, this is a good thing as it favors talent and ability over "cronyism" in our high-tech environment, but not entirely. There will always be those who are where they are because of a ring or a secret handshake. especially the higher you go in a company or corporation.

The best and only advice I would have for anyone is to steer clear of any Masonic involvement unless you have ALL the facts and are prepared to do what most likely will be required of you in the near future. You must be prepared to betray non-Masonic friends, your country, your faith and/or any other act deemed necessary by the lodge when the time comes. To do otherwise puts you at cross purposes with the oaths you have sworn and carries a heavy, often deadly penalty.

Unless/until you reach the 33rd Degree, which is "invitation only," you will simply be a useful idiot, to be used as needed and to spread the propaganda of fellowship and good works, all of which is the wool that is pulled over your eyes so you that you will go out and do the same for others.

Your post illustrates clearly the difference between Shriner's Hospitals and bloody revolution, two hands on the same body, one covering the work of the other.

Keep getting this information before the general public, if you have friends who are Masons, tell them about this, they have no clue I assure you. If you are currently a Mason, demit immediately; time is short. What good will it do you to gain TEMPORARY wealth and position if the loss of your soul is the price you pay?
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 02-22-2006, 03:50 AM

Default Re: Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

o well, yes i am currently working on public awareness on this stuff, i've started a huge project of forums.. you can find loads there..
- Get your daily dosage of internet organics.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:25 AM

By the way! If you've never had your fingerprints taken in your life. Guess again....YOU HAVE!!!

Next time your in your work-place, school, or even church!! Yes, church!! There is someone gathering info on YOU! Oh, and what rewards these 'soldiers' get. All sorts of goodies!!!
New car, low mortgage rate (if any at all), brand new SUV. Think I'm nuts?
Old 02-22-2006, 11:55 AM

Yes, I’ve heard of these guys a lot, earthspirit.

I spoke to an old CC member a while ago. He told me once he bumped into one of these spies, who was taking his wife and kids out to movies! “The look on his face was priceless”.
Most of them show their faces. Very sloppy.

In my country, they get brand-new (sliver) BMW X5s. They almost always have shaved heads. In their mid 40s.
Don’t really know what they’re about, but for a while they wouldn’t leave me alone!

Sometimes they pay off cops to do a bit of harassment/psyop.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:57 AM

I dont why you you nominal right wingers that type here at cc keep claming Freemasons are vast leftwing type conspiracy when infact at least in Britain & commmonwealth nations they are the most conservative force that keep the whole capitalist system chugging!
Sure there may have been some revolutinary type ones in europe or the US but thats really only one tentacle of the octopuss and the one thats sounds most exciting and appealing to the typical usually right leaning conspiracy buff.

Quote:
In my country, they get brand-new (sliver) BMW X5s. They almost always have shaved heads. In their mid 40s.]In my country, they get brand-new (sliver) BMW X5s. They almost always have shaved heads. In their mid 40s.
Yeh have you ever considered thats no coincidence and makes real lot of sense actually.For one thing I am very much convinced that the Pro White movements and neo nazis world wide are pretty much useful tools and fools of these guys and due to some first hand experience i am pretty certain of it.And while i am not fan of multiracial/cult society i can see the boys have really played boths hands at this and the end game is well.., a synthesis of chaos and riots via the most conservative means possible ofcause!.
So revolutionary my ass the only revolution they will be involved in is verichip 666 and the New Temple of the beast in jerusalem!. :-?
Old 08-28-2006, 04:21 PM

The Masons are much deeper into military affairs then you can even imagine. Promotions and assignments are often decided that way. I can say no more.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:49 PM

Quote:
The Masons are much deeper into military affairs then you can even imagine. Promotions and assignments are often decided that way. I can say no more.
:-? And the Police,and the various gov depts,Business big and small,Legal system,and just about every facet of society you can think of.There not just confined to one expertise!.
And to all those right wingers the claiming they all commies you lot are more likely to masons than some employee as masons are usually business people or middle class professsionals of some description.
I often wonder if some of the petit bourgoisie critics of masons on cc are infact masons themselves just trying to have a whinge in the name of diversionary of discourse away from the over whelming fact that masons are middle class and support the status quo they dont wont it changed!. :-?
Old 08-29-2006, 07:57 PM

Don't forget garbagemen. A lot of them are Free Masons because the spying has to start somewhere.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Don't forget garbagemen. A lot of them are Free Masons because the spying has to start somewhere.
:-? No way the point i just made in the post previous to this one was to highlight the bourgoisie nature of Freemasons since i have read several books on the subject i believe i know what i am talking about!.
The only you join freemasons in Australia is to be invited to join this only happens if freemasonry runs in a Middle class family or you have some professional standing they consider in demand & attractive enough to invite someone in the first place.
No working class people join masons the only way blue collar worker could be acceptable to masons is if they are self employed for start.The ordinary lower class worker would be of no interest to them just as no retards would be!.

The point is freemasons are all about achievement and ambition the lower on the social scale someone is the less likely they would be to have anything to do with Freemasonry thats why its strange that so many rightwingers of the paleo con type should knock them because right wingers are all about achievement and ambition as well there all middle class values afterall. 8-)