Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2010, 12:28 PM

Default MKULTRA/Indian Lake Project/ ChildrenTorture

the metal box

The Indian Lake Project: October 2005

Here are some of the photos from the metal box showing part of the I.L.P. Military Base. It was a non permanent government installation located deep in the woods around Indian Lake, New York. Based on documents found in the metal box, it was in operation from 1952-1955 and was used in part by Army, Naval, and Air Force Intelligence officers throughout those years. It's existence was highly classified, and very few other than essential personnel even knew of the base or of it's location.

The Indian Lake Project: October 2005

upper state new york scroll down page for photographs, see other blog items project began 1952
Q: What do you think the nature of this base was? A: It was a military installation which conducted experiments in both mind control, and to a lesser extent ESP using children. Although I have some evidence from the box that they used adults at first, children replaced them when it was realized that a child's mind is much easier to condition. Q: Where did all the kids come from? A: I can tell you what I know. At least 2 orphanages in up state NY authorized "adoptions" for persons with a military background (or who where currently in the military) almost exclusively during the years of 1952-1955. I also think it is possible for children who went missing during those years from the surrounding areas to be part of the I.L.P.'s numbers.

NOTE
Many children were instilled thru there torture tactics that
the symbol on the dollar (the EYE) is reinforcement for every Illuminati child who sees one, and the reminder that they are being watched. VERY TRUE !!!! The kids always had and still do have 1 dollar bills on there person

Last edited by JBoy : 11-12-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:26 AM

Default Re: MKULTRA/Indian Lake Project/ ChildrenTorture

This ia a post i found.. I believe, you should believe !!!...

Here's the latest installment! If this stuff starts to creep you out too much, just drop me a note saying stop! and i'll stop............>>>

Were the 'participants' there by choice?

Some were, some were born into it, like me, so that’s not really a choice
, some are completely unwitting like those poor suckers who went to Dr. Cameron for mental-health treatments…a MK Ultra deal we’re you’re given llsd and listen to a re-programming tape…the re-programming tape I got repeated “I’m a little man, I’m a small man, I can’t compete with other men” I was about 9 at this time…I guess it was suppose to build my self-confidence in a reverse psychology sort of was, but there were likely more sinister ulterior motives at work as well. I liked the lsd thou, big dose, very pure, I’d go straight out and merge with the clear-light, as I came down, the tape would get annoying, but then the sexy nurse would come back in again and hit me back up with a huge! 10-inch hypo. I guess they were displaying a little humor there with the sexy nurse with a big hypo.

I was there for about 24 hours, some poor souls got stuck there for months.

When I was real small, I’d either be living with them, (the funny people) or I’d be dropped off for an occasional get-together. What do kids know? They accept whatever without question. My memory between being with them and being back home was completely partitioned, this was one of the tricks that the mind-control program was interested in, and learned how to work, very well! Later, when I was more-worldly wise, they had to be a lot more tricky about it. At the bitter end, when I was too wise to their tricks, and they didn’t want to fuss with me any more, I would only arrive from the departure point of a a run-in with the cops, a pot-bust or whatever would take me back to the psychedelic yard for a spell…oh well beats prison!

Is this something that you consider to be a totally physical project, or was it sort of in the
edging toward the bardos?

It’s real, but dream and delirium involving….

First off, there are different related agencies here…

1. the cia mind-control program…these guy’s were doing tons of lsd in a paranoid setting…national security took a back seat to just power for powers sake in a realm above/beyond the law, the constitution, anything. They were a law unto themselves and drunk on power and lsd…strange combination…interested in alllll sorts of stuff, shamanism, ancient south American civilizations where psychedelics were used to control the population, the occult, anything they could get their hands on…. And to help them facilitate this..they got in touch with…
2. The royals or UM (united mafia’s) bunch of cut-throats that rose to the top along time ago, and intend to stay on the for along time….(long enuf to develop time travel techniques, which they eventually did, some time up ahead there in the future…so they’re coming at us both from the past, and the future…get it?)They look pretty dignified now right? But they have those roots, those connections, those family ties, and they enjoy a position above the law like those Johnny come lately’s the cia… and these folks are all wrapped together by their membership in this fraternity…
3. The illuminati or “union of the snake” or whatever….this bunch supplies the royals with whatever they might like, for a price, and these royal have some pretty unusual tastes, being old and rotten and decadent and all. This bunch has its roots in “the world’s oldest profession i.e. prostitution and I believe, certain branches of Sufism (like the ones Mr. Gold and Hassan sabbah belong to) basically this is the heart of commerce and the spice and all exotic and mundane goods kings&queens of the market place. And the low-end of all this is all wrapped up/ in cahoots with…
4. “The great white underbelly” i.e. the community dump….this is the realm of graft and modern day faginism that deals with the underfed, the human-services, the run-aways and orphanages and prisons and prison release programs foster homes half-way houses rehab and cults and whatnot that takes all the miss-begotten riff-raff and manage to turn a tasty profit exploitation that situation in many cheesy way from schools for pick-pockets to dime-bag dealing street urchins to misappropriated government funds to all sorts of scams and rip-offs and “value of a small coin stuff” as the Italians say…this bunch is not so above the law…the protection they have may not hold. Seems to me I originally got hooked up through this bunch, on my mom’s side and the sufi bunch, on my dad’s side…

And that’s about it! To the best of my reckoning!

I’m beat…I’ll get back to you on this later.
Corky
Old 12-29-2010, 07:09 PM

From Monterey Pop to Altamont
OPERATION CHAOS
The CIA's War Against the Sixties Counter-Culture by Mae Brussell, November 1976
(unpublished) I DEATH, DRUGS, AND DEPRESSION
II THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
III THE ENEMY
IV THE BATTLEGROUND
V THE FINALE...Helter Skelter, Gimme Shelter

Operation Chaos
Old 12-29-2010, 07:45 PM

Tags: Human rights, Human Trafficking, LATIN AMERICA, WORLD NEWS

Conspiracy Of Silence

September 4, 2009 by POPEYE
Filed under Human Trafficking

1 Comment

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.
Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada.
At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.
A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.
See for yourself…
Old 12-29-2010, 07:52 PM

Stories are probably not Mk based, but surely sad..

Jailing Kids for Cash

February 28, 2009 by POPEYE
Filed under Human Trafficking

Leave a Comment

(AMY GOODMAN) As many as 5,000 children in Pennsylvania have been found guilty, and up to 2,000 of them jailed, by two corrupt judges who received kickbacks from the builders and owners of private prison facilities that benefited. The two judges pleaded guilty in a stunning case of greed and corruption that is still unfolding. Judges Mark A. Ciavarella Jr. and Michael T. Conahan received $2.6 million in kickbacks while imprisoning children who often had no access to a lawyer. The case offers an extraordinary glimpse into the shameful private prison industry that is flourishing in the United States.
Take the story of Jamie Quinn. When she was 14 years old, she was imprisoned for almost a year. Jamie, now 18, described the incident that led to her incarceration:
“I got into an argument with one of my friends. And all that happened was just a basic fight. She slapped me in the face, and I did the same thing back. There [were] no marks, no witnesses, nothing. It was just her word against my word.”
Jamie was placed in one of the two controversial facilities, PA Child Care, then bounced around to several other locations. The 11-month imprisonment had a devastating impact on her. She told me: “People looked at me different when I came out, thought I was a bad person, because I was gone for so long. My family started splitting up … because I was away and got locked up. I’m still struggling in school, because the schooling system in facilities like these places [are] just horrible.”
She began cutting herself, blaming medication that she was forced to take: “I was never depressed, I was never put on meds before. I went there, and they just started putting meds on me, and I didn’t even know what they were. They said if I didn’t take them, I wasn’t following my program.” She was hospitalized three times.
Jamie Quinn is just one of thousands that these two corrupt judges locked up. The Philadelphia-based Juvenile Law Center got involved when Hillary Transue was sent away for three months for posting a Web site parodying the assistant principal at her school. Hillary clearly marked the Web page as a joke. The assistant principal didn’t find it funny, apparently, and Hillary faced the notoriously harsh Judge Ciavarella.
As Bob Schwartz of the Juvenile Law Center told me: “Hillary had, unknown to her, signed a paper, her mother had signed a paper, giving up her right to a lawyer. That made the 90-second hearing that she had in front of Judge Ciavarella pretty much of a kangaroo court.” The JLC found that in half of the juvenile cases in Luzerne County, defendants had waived their right to an attorney. Judge Ciavarella repeatedly ignored recommendations for leniency from both prosecutors and probation officers. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court heard the JLC’s case, then the FBI began an investigation, which resulted in the two judges entering guilty-plea agreements last week for tax evasion and wire fraud.
They are expected to serve seven years in federal prison. Two separate class-action lawsuits have been filed on behalf of the imprisoned children.
This scandal involves just one county in the U.S., and one relatively small private prison company. According to The Sentencing Project, “the United States is the world’s leader in incarceration with 2.1 million people currently in the nation’s prisons or jails—a 500 percent increase over the past thirty years.” The Wall Street Journal reports that “[p]rison companies are preparing for a wave of new business as the economic downturn makes it increasingly difficult for federal and state government officials to build and operate their own jails.” For-profit prison companies like the Corrections Corporation of America and GEO Group (formerly Wackenhut) are positioned for increased profits. It is still not clear what impact the just-signed stimulus bill will have on the private prison industry (for example, the bill contains $800 million for prison construction, yet billions for school construction were cut out).
Congress is considering legislation to improve juvenile justice policy, legislation the American Civil Liberties Union says is “built on the clear evidence that community-based programs can be far more successful at preventing youth crime than the discredited policies of excessive incarceration.”
Our children need education and opportunity, not incarceration. Let the kids of Luzerne County imprisoned for profit by corrupt judges teach us a lesson. As young Jamie Quinn said of her 11-month imprisonment, “It just makes me really question other authority figures and people that we’re supposed to look up to and trust.”
www.truthdig.com/report/item/20090217_kids_for_cash/

Human Trafficking : Federal Jack