Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2005, 02:13 AM

Default Exoterism and Esoterism

Well said shatrani!

It's okay, madkhao. I'm on your side even if you don't see it now. Just a final observation: a religion needs to have the two components of exoterism and esoterism.
If the exoterism is represented by the tree and it's roots, branches, flowers then the esoterism is represented by the core of the tree, the sap.

Ok, I will be without a computer for a few days, but I'll be back!

Truth, Beauty, Love to all God's creatures.

Old 02-05-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Exoterism and Esoterism

Draken, it's not about being on my side, that would be exoterically thinking, it's about being on Christ' side, and that is the esoteric level, even if you don't see it now.

Many have spoken of Love but only One died for us, only One can take our sins away. That's why I agree to disagree.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Exoterism and Esoterism

Cool.
Old 02-05-2005, 11:49 PM

Default Re: What Is Evil?

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Honestly, I'm not more into Buddhism than Christianity or any other revealed religion. I find immense wisdom in Islam, as in Hinduism. Why discard the one for the other? They all say the same thing anyway, only expressed differently!
Perhaps you aren't exactly aware that Hindus and Muslims have a very bloody history going back more than 1200 years ago.

Why do you think "Hindu Kush" really mean?

Search engine this: Hindu Holocaust.

Muslims have killed more Hindus over several centuries than any religious or political group could have done to people. Even the Jewish Holocaust, the Irish Holocaust, the Native American Holocaust or the communist holocaust of the 20th century (Soviet Union, China, Cambodia, Angola) are pale in comparison to the Hindu Holocaust that Muslims have inflicted throughout Central Asia and India over the centuries.

Islam do have great wisdom about everything but that gone out after the Renaissance.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:55 AM

I'm aware of that but what two people of different religions do to eachother because of political manipulation and what is written in their respective Sacred texts are two different things.

I'm not interested in politics. My interests lie in the wisdom that's in the Vedas, the Quran, the Bible, and all the other ancient documents that contain archaic wisdom.

I know I mentioned Hindus and Moslems in the same sentence, but I was referring to the hidden wisdom that's in their respective doctrines.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:35 PM

The conflict between Hindus and Muslims is much more theological/spiritual in nature than in politics. True, both offers divine and ancient wisdoms to all but to people who embrace and follow those faiths find themselves in a spiritual and theological competition between Islam and Hinduism.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:45 AM

Draken, in your quest for mysteries, I'm afraid you're missing the only real Mystery! Some may have parts of the truth, but that doesn't make them share the Truth...
Old 02-08-2005, 08:28 AM

I don't quite see your point, Vlad. You mean to say I should stop reading so much and just enter nirvana/Heaven/Enlightment or whatever you prefer to call it?
Old 02-08-2005, 10:19 AM

Quote:
alumbrado wrote:
The conflict between Hindus and Muslims is much more theological/spiritual in nature than in politics. True, both offers divine and ancient wisdoms to all but to people who embrace and follow those faiths find themselves in a spiritual and theological competition between Islam and Hinduism.
There is no difference in the innermost core essence of these two faiths. However, there is a big difference between the outer forms of Hinduism and Islam. Also, Hindus, in general, are non-violent people, as far as religious tolerance is concerned. However, the Islamic fundamentalists are not: Their policy is "Embrace Islam or get killed". This is the reason why the "Hindu Kush" really came about.

Islamic holocaust of Hindus does have a very long history, and all the other holocausts pale in comparison to it. It's rather unfortunate that it's not brought enough to light for public knowledge. In my opinion, the Hindus are also partially responsible for it, due to their pacifism, and also the misimplementation of the caste system. The caste system, during the ancient times, was based on one's characteristics and nature and had nothing to do with the family of birth. This got distorted over time and today we see a very bigoted system that is based on a person's birth. In my opinion, the "Hindu Kush" is really a retribution from God to the Hindus for distorting the caste system and inflicting a lot of pain on people considered to be "lower caste". However, Islamic fundamentalism will not go unpunished and people practicing it will also experience very severe retribution in the future.

However, I'm not against Islam. I'm only against the fundamentalist side of it, which seems to have come about because of distortion of scriptural teachings of the Koran. I know many Moslems that are wonderful people and I cherish having them as friends.

All these conflicts come about only because people have lost the keys to comprehend the core essence of their faiths. Because of this, they get stuck in the outer forms, which are mistaken to be absolute truths. Since the outer forms of different faiths seem to be mutually contradictory to each other, there are several religious wars. But a Moslem that is aligned with the Spirit will not kill anyone in the name of religion, as he would recognize the same Spirit in everyone else. Nor will he try to convert anyone, since the need to convert others drops off at these higher stages. In fact, true submission to the will of Allah comes only when one is in full alignment with the Spirit.

The same thing applies to Christians too. I know a few Christians and Catholics that are spiritually very accomplished, and I consider only such people to be qualified to teach what true Christianity is about.

The focus should be on developing a spiritual nature and getting closer to the Spirit within. That's really where even the solution for the NWO problem also lies.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:22 PM

That's why I tells people if they wanted to believe in God and the messages invoked by God through men (and women) over the centuries, they should become aligned with God on their own terms, not from anybody telling them they must convert or else in the name of its religion.

When people seek to have spiritual relationships with God, it would have to be on their own personal terms and not with religious groups seeking strength in numbers.