Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2010, 07:42 PM

Default Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

I wish to share with the whole world the Truth that I and many other individuals have shockingly discovered about abovetopsecret!

Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for collecting information and Disinformation purposes!

I am stating this here to cast new light on the case of the Astronomer Judy Fältskog who was deliberately selected as a target for disinformation after she told a friend about the possible ET radio signal she discovered earlier this year.

They are spreading disinformation about Judy Fältskog on ATS because the CIA and Government psyops agents are trying to discredit her story as a hoax so that you the public will never find out about the true significance of her discovery which would prove once and for all that extraterrestrial civilisations are in active communication with the US government, that the US have manned bases on the Moon and Mars!

Everyone who has spoken in favour of Judy Fältskog or tried to defend her on abovetopsecret.com has been permanently banned within a few hours, sometimes even within minutes!

Abovetopsecret.com is defamating her character, spreading viscious lies about her, accusing her of everything possible to make their disinformation campaign against her succeed!

They are doing this in order that the information she has will never reach YOU and that you will brush it off as a hoax!

People I ask that you dont act like sheep following the everyone else, rather stand back and ask yourself why are they putting so much effort, money, man hours, endless insults, slander, defamation and accusations into discrediting Judy Fältskog?

Their Disinformation campaign has been going on for over six moths now non stop.

Why is one woman such a threat to them and why spend so much time with trying to destroy her if she was just an average hoaxer?

Think about this and see if you can also connect the dots!

Spread this as far and wide as you can!

This may be the single most important thing you the public could do to bring your part in the extraterrestrial disclosure!

Abovetopsecret.com is a information gathering and disinformation platform for Psyops Provocateurs and the CIA

Old 11-02-2010, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Please provide this forum with information regarding the "POSSIBLE" ET radio signal Judy discovered earlier this year that provides EVIDENCE that the US government is in active communication with ET's.

Thanks,
BA
Old 11-02-2010, 07:56 PM

you definitely sound like rich-england on abovetopsecret.com, he also always had the "thanks" at the end of each post! A person I really find annoying....

So sorry no, I am not sure who you really are!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:58 PM

Oh sorry! I did not see youre a moderator! Yes I will!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
you definitely sound like rich-england on abovetopsecret.com, he also always had the "thanks" at the end of each post! A person I really find annoying....

So sorry no, I am not sure who you really are!
I post no where other than this forum and I don't sound like anyone other than myself and if you want to remain a member of this forum, I suggest you not start out by accusing another member of this forum of being someone else from another forum of which you are a member.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
Oh sorry! I did not see youre a moderator! Yes I will!
Apology accepted.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:05 PM

Please read my post! I said sorry I did not realise or see straight away that you are a moderator.

If you want the whole story about Judy Fältskog, then google her name and you will see. I am a friend of hers who is trying to show the world what the intelligence sevices do to her because she spilled the beans on the signal she found,
Old 11-02-2010, 08:18 PM

Judy worked as a Radio Astronomer on loan to NASA during the beginning of this year.
They were experimenting with more senstive recievers based on tesla technology. Recievers that could recieve signals in the 230nm frequency range or in the ultraviolet range.
They have been working on this kind of reciever for many years, I think it was 8 years or so and they tested it in March this year with remarkable results.
That is when they were able to pick up signals which was conversations going on in code coming from deep space and another signal, much stronger on the same frequency being beamed from the earth as there was atmospheric echo involved with the signal beamed from the Earth by someone unknown.
To make a very long story short, NASA asked her to pack her stuff cause she had discussed the signal with a friend of hers who by mistake went and spread it accross the internet!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:45 PM

Abovetopsecret.com got wind of the story and they have gone full throttle to slander, discredit, defame, insult, humiliate, intimidate and spread blatant lies about her person for over six moths now.
A colleague of hers from NASA told her that the intelligence sevices were trying to squash information she divulged by means of disinformation and attacks on her character and person to make her appear as totally unreliable and even unstable.
She was told that abovetopsecret.com was owned, sponsored and manned by disinformation psyops agents who had targeted her for destruction and or ellimination.
She and her family has had to endure threats, intimidation and slander for six months now. Something need to be done to put a stop to their agenda!
She told me that the signal was definitely extraterrestrial and also that during her time on loan to NASA she was told a lot of things by her NASA employers about the ET reality.
They made her sign an oath of secrecy not to divulge the information for this.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:02 PM

Please inform us how it is that Judy knew that the signal she received was definitely from an ET.

How is it that she was able to know this?

You said:

"She was told that abovetopsecret.com was owned, sponsored and manned by disinformation psyops agents who had targeted her for destruction and or elimination."

Who told Judy that ATS was sponsored, owned, and manned by disinformation psyops?

You are the member of this forum who has stated that this JUDY person has evidence that she received an ET signal and knows for certain that the US government is in direct communication with ET's; therefore, it is your responsibility to provide the pertinent information to support the claim of this Judy person.

It is not the responsibility of the members of this forum to search GOOGLE for the information.

You presented the theory.

Therefore, as I said, it is your responsibility to provide the pertinent information to support Judy's allegations.

I suggest you invite Judy to share her findings here at CC with the members of this forum.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-02-2010 at 11:47 PM.