Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2010, 11:26 PM

Default What is wrong with Alex Jones?

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Heathrow responded to Britain’s big freeze by freezing the passengers who were left stranded at the airport after all flights were cancelled, according to eyewitnesses.

Victims of Britain’s coldest December on record were stuck at the airport after Heathrow announced all flights had been cancelled. Flights would remain grounded throughout the whole of Sunday, airport officials later announced, despite the fact that Saturday’s deluge of snow has been replaced by blue skies.

After less than enthusiastic efforts to clear runways (two guys with shovels if the picture above is any indication), passengers who had their flights cancelled were forced to sleep on the airport floor because all trains and taxis from the airport had also been suspended.

Newspaper reports this morning unquestionably regurgitated Heathrow’s PR talking points by reporting that “several hundred people were working to… keep passengers in the terminal as warm and comfortable as possible,” but travelers tell a different story.

According to a passenger whose flight to Moscow was cancelled, airport staff walked around shouting at travelers, telling them to leave immediately. When passengers refused to go after pointing out that they had no means of transportation because all the taxis and trains had been cancelled, Heathrow bosses simply turned off the heating and lights overnight and let hundreds of people, including young children and babies, freeze in temperatures of minus 5 degrees.

Pictures sent to Sky News show people wrapped in thermal blankets, proving the heating was turned off. In addition, as the Telegraph reports, “Travellers whose flights were cancelled were told to go home and file lost baggage reports rather than wait for their luggage to be returned from planes.”
Britons have again expressed fury about how a country that once survived 8 months of almost ceaseless bombing at the hands of the Nazis during the second world war is now completely paralyzed by weather that other European countries like Switzerland, Austria and Poland take in their stride on a regular basis, without widespread chaos.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show. Watson has been interviewed by many publications and radio shows, including Vanity Fair and Coast to Coast AM, America’s most listened to late night talk show.

----------------------------------------------------

Yeah, right.

I'm certain that Heathrow airport had only two guys each with a shovel clearing the runway!!!

Just as I'm certain that all of the heat in the airport was turned off and people were left freezing and flights didn't resume even though the skies were clear.

Ah.

Have you ever heard of unforseen cirumstances such as the weather which deters planes from flying which causes a backlog and forces people to sleep in the airport?

Ever heard of that Jones?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-19-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:12 AM

Default Re: What is wrong with Alex Jones?

Hahaha....there's nothing wrong with Alex. He just thinks the whole world is wrong...just like us. But only in his mind, he thinks its everything that involves with the government. We don't think it is...or do we?
Old 12-21-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Hahaha....there's nothing wrong with Alex. He just thinks the whole world is wrong...just like us. But only in his mind, he thinks its everything that involves with the government. We don't think it is...or do we?
There's plenty wrong with Jones and FYI, I and many other are not like you and/or Jones so, please do me a favor and don't categorize US as thinking along the same lines of you and Jones'.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-21-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There's plenty wrong with Jones and FYI, I and many other are not like you and/or Jones so, please do me a favor and don't categorize US as thinking along the same lines of you and Jones'.
Hmmm...I think you misunderstood me, Blue. I never catagorized "us" as Jones. It's HIM who thinks the whole world is wrong. Whatever gave you that notion that I would label "Us" as him?
Old 12-21-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Hmmm...I think you misunderstood me, Blue. I never catagorized "us" as Jones. It's HIM who thinks the whole world is wrong. Whatever gave you that notion that I would label "Us" as him?
I didn't misunderstand you.

You categorized Jones' as US.

Apparently, you misunderstand yourself.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
I didn't misunderstand you.

You categorized Jones' as US.

Apparently, you misunderstand yourself.
Not everyone thinks or agrees with his premises of thinking. I didn't say I agreed with everything he said. But he does make more sense than most people. And, the "us" I was referring to happens to be a majority of the American people who seem to NOT think it wasn't the government who had planned this whole 9/11 years - if not decades - in advance.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Not everyone thinks or agrees with his premises of thinking. I didn't say I agreed with everything he said. But he does make more sense than most people. And, the "us" I was referring to happens to be a majority of the American people who seem to NOT think it wasn't the government who had planned this whole 9/11 years - if not decades - in advance.
It's quite obvious that not everyone agrees with Alex Jones' thinking.

We didn't need you to tell us this, but we thank you anyway for bringing this to our attention.

Again.

You referred to Alex Jones' thinking as "OUR" thinking.

Can't escape what you said.

It's in print.

Alex Jones does't make more sense than most people.

But, hey, that's just my opinion and last I checked, my opinion matters.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:22 PM

What say you?

Nothing?

Just as I thought.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
What say you?

Nothing?

Just as I thought.
Yes, alot of people don't "buy" into what Alex says. It's the same with David Icke. They theorize on that stuff. And, whether we choose to believe it, or just consider it "trash-talk" is just that. A choice.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Yes, alot of people don't "buy" into what Alex says. It's the same with David Icke. They theorize on that stuff. And, whether we choose to believe it, or just consider it "trash-talk" is just that. A choice.
Ah, excuse me, but you said that Alex Jones' believes just as the rest of US do.

So, what?

Now, you're saying the opposite since I called you on it?

Please.

Take a position and stick with it and if you can't do that then don't speak.

And, while you're at it.

Stop with the "WE" and "US" references.

Speak for yourself.

That would include the pronoun "I."