Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Hey Mary, Your title should be 'Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum'
Posted on: 2005/2/4 23:12
Create PDF from Post Print

marypopinz
marypopinz

Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Home away from home
From Neo Nazi Scotia,Canuckistan

Excellant suggestion I will take you up on

Mary XXX

Edited by marypopinz on 2005/2/4 23:35:10
Posted on: 2005/2/4 23:34
Create PDF from Post Print

get_real
get_real

Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Quite a regular
From

Yes, that word: AGENDA.

Anonymous - Do you have an agenda?

Old 07-12-2005, 07:46 PM

What ever happened to marypopinz???
Old 07-12-2005, 08:35 PM

I agree with Mary. Going to the movies can be "Risky Business" for youngsters. The scenes, the subject matter, the violence, the messages, all with an AGENDA!!

I had a difficult time with many movies that were released in the past couple of years such as "The Butterfly Effect."

This had a theory, as far as I'm concerned, involving mind control. Change one thing and it changes everything else. One of their tactics used on victims when implanting "false" memories and also as far as the disinformation they release to the public regarding issues such as we are experiencing now with the Plame leak and the bombings in Britian.

There was a movie, can't remember the name, with the dude from "The Gong Show." Apparently he was some sort of a CIA operative. Couldn't watch that.

Many hidden meanings and messages in Hollywood Production for mind control victims.

Afterall, I would think that they own Hollywood as well.

How else can they advance their agenda as they have if they weren't in control of what we see, taste, hear, smell and touch.

If they affect our senses, they've affected our thoughts our beings.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:43 PM

I admire Mary. She left and stayed left. I always leave and always come back. Only because I get told to.

Not all movies are mind control. Hollywood is a propaganda arm, no doubt.

The more blatent movies concern me....particularly those aimed at kids. The Elite will ALWAYS target the youth.

Movies such as "Spy Kids" and any others which glorify the Intelligence services and the armed forces.

I am CONVINCED Stephen Spinberg is a wholly owned and operated intelligence assett. ABSOLOUTLY CERTAIN.

There is a difference in the same class of person who is deeply indoctrinated into the system producing movies which mirror the same elite goals and "Spinberg" who is a direct employee.

George Lucas is one of the FEW who have fought tooth and nail to remain independant.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:58 PM

Regarding MAry's note on the movie about the race horse Zebra and the dogs penis.

I will be restarting my web site soon and posting doco's again. Goto Alex Jones's "Prison Planet.tv" and pay the 15c a day to get the presentation of the former FBI head of Los Angeles and his investigations into Satan worship and paedophilia.

In it he presents an excerpt from Alistair Crowly the Occultist and I believe fave of the Beatles.

In his book "Majic" he recounts how infants must be exposed to sexuality at the earliest possible age. He recounts the benefits of animal sacrifice and how the ultimate sacrifice is a blonde boy not yet seually active.

Here is a little lesson for you. Based on FIST HAND KNOWLEDGE...

DRUGS - PEADOPHILIA - OCCULT - ELITE ORGANISATIONS (MASONRY, ILLUMINATI, CFR, ROUNDTABLE).

They are a package deal. Find one you will find the other.

Get out and watch "Eyes Wide Shut" by Stanly Kubric. I have only just watched it. I have NO DOUBT he was murdered because of it.

This is a tame version of what they get up to.

As G.E.Griffon so eloquently states..."when a man has more money and power than he knows what to do with, what are his options?"

Or as Henry Makow puts it..."when you own the means of money production, what do you do for kiicks? Pack up the wife and kids and go to Disneyland?"
Old 07-13-2005, 08:10 AM

TB said:

"I am CONVINCED Stephen Spinberg is a wholly owned and operated intelligence assett. ABSOLOUTLY CERTAIN."

WOW!! Thanks for the verification. I thought to myself for years, that's really out there. How could I think such a thing!!!

I wonder what that makes Tom Cruise!!!
Old 07-13-2005, 08:56 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
TB said:

"I am CONVINCED Stephen Spinberg is a wholly owned and operated intelligence assett. ABSOLOUTLY CERTAIN."

WOW!! Thanks for the verification. I thought to myself for years, that's really out there. How could I think such a thing!!!

Always thought, Close Encounters, was NWO'ish.

Esp the disco lights and musical tunes in the movie
Old 07-13-2005, 06:17 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
He's nothing more than a puppet used by Scientology to get more birds of prey/followers.
Or you could just say he's the male equilivalent of that whacked out bitch Shirly Mclaine. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-01-2005, 03:51 PM

If only they would all take the ship to the planet XEMU, or whatever; but then we wouldn't have anyone to run tho government and there would be no decent shows on the telly. Scientologists are notorious for trying to ruin the lives of anyone who speaks against them in public. Noone should really take that risk. Besides, we all know that they are a straw for the CIA and the DIA research and containment projects.
Television scenarios of "positive-outcome violence" actually have a profound effect on subconscious decision-making. The constant repetition of violence and graphic carnage take their toll, but it's not obvious until you know what to look for. Anyone who has learned to play chess will remember that for the first few months of practice, every problem began to look like a chess problem. Your mind wanted to solve things just as if they were a game of chess. This is the schema imprinting that neurolinguistic programming illustrates, and it is the way television viewing affects our minds. Vigilance! Onward!
Old 08-01-2005, 03:53 PM

What was that about a zebra's penis?