Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2005, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
What was that about a zebra's penis?
I don't know!! TB mentioned it and remarked that Mary referred to it.

I skimmed, but didn't see any reference to a Zebra's penis that was made by Mary.

Did you???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old 08-01-2005, 08:58 PM

You skimmed it, that's why. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-01-2005, 09:54 PM

"A big dog, the full size of the screen, laying on his back with his penis laying everywhere. This scene made no sense to the plot. It was someone's sicko idea of something."

Still looking for the Zebra!!!

And, no, Mary, I don't think you're imagining things. Very sicko agenda directed toward OUR children.

If it makes us as adults feel uncomfortable, imagine how vulgarity, violence, sexual scenes, etc. are conditioning our children to the other side of the spectrum.

We know it's wrong. Very wrong. But, we are trapped.

What do we say to our children? There are some sick people who control Hollywood, and other aspects of our society such as the music industry, well just about everything, and, you must not let any of this affect you?

Even if we tell them it's wrong, they are still exposed to it. And, exposure, over time, to various stimuli, images, etc. can desensitize a person to that which they are being subjected.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

As children, they think much of what they are exposed to is okay. Most times, they can't verbalize to US if they feel something is wrong. If they do, it's too late. We can't erase it from their memory.

The damage has already been done.

A child's personality is developed by the age of five, or so they say.

However, what they are exposed to over and over again even after the age of five, becomes a part of who they are.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:50 AM

Amen to that. When you realize that sexually suggestive verbal embeds, or subliminal verbal messages, are used in the media throughout the day, then you begin to see the hypocrisy of "Prime Time" abstractions of what "Wholsome" viewing is. Forgive me for being so graphic, but I've spotted the fellatio suggestion on the USA channel (cable) and on one of Chaka Khan's albums, as well as a host of other prerecorded items. I don't want my children to be exposed to this drek. Ever.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Amen to that. When you realize that sexually suggestive verbal embeds, or subliminal verbal messages, are used in the media throughout the day, then you begin to see the hypocrisy of "Prime Time" abstractions of what "Wholsome" viewing is. Forgive me for being so graphic, but I've spotted the fellatio suggestion on the USA channel (cable) and on one of Chaka Khan's albums, as well as a host of other prerecorded items. I don't want my children to be exposed to this drek. Ever.
I hear ya!! I can do without the graphic sexual details in any song no matter what make-believe, fairytale story is used as the motivator for the lyrics!!
Old 08-03-2005, 02:01 PM

Hello all,

Have plenty of stories for you and the grand children... just got run out of Canada... oh my God my life has been a nazi nightmare folks.

Thrilled to find out that somehow, mystically, my account is still open and i guess i will reply slowly to some messages.

Anyhooo... I'm across the pond at an internet cafe, starving, and looking forward to re-acquainting.

I am thrilled to see that people do care about the children and to find this topic of interest. It is a sick topic, no doubt, and i can prove and have a lot of witnesses for what i have written and what i intend to write.

I love my friends!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. penned a ditty and left it on the answerphone of every local politician, judge, the lot.... Of course i want to share with you guys!!!!

singing telegram for Nazi Nova Scotia
Old 08-04-2005, 10:18 AM

http://www.killology.com/reviewallen.htm is one of many links that proffer Steve Allen's book, Vulgarians at the Gate. As mentioned before, the mind has a library of "Schemas" which are little blueprints for behavior. The constant drone of positive-outcome acts of violence (which almost always involve firearms) can and do have an effect on mood-dependent behavior. It's similar to seeing the white line on the highway when you close your eyes after driving for hours and hours. Except that the behavioral schema is more than just verbal or visual information. It goes deeper to subliteral and subconscious processing, which are hard to objectify. Mary, you mean on the big island, GB?
Old 08-10-2005, 02:02 PM

Important message to "Freelance Brain Owner": I seem to have misplaced my owner's manual and am having a rough go of it. Could you post the section from your manual about jhq .q

ae

?
Old 08-10-2005, 06:22 PM

ok there is a sick adgenda but what are we going to do, put pants on every nude dog out there.
so there was a doggy dung on the screen,
stop drolling over it .are you going to tell your children to stop loking at animals becouse they
are in the buff.. LMAO.are you going yo stop your children from going to the zoo becouse it's like an animal strip club in there.still LMAO.GET REAL,
AND GET MAD WHEN IT'S A REAL MAN HANGING OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILDREN.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:32 PM

I think all dogs should wear pants!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: