Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2005, 10:46 AM

Default Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

I know how that feels, too. I came home unexpectedly one day and found Marcella and Alexander lying naked on the living room floor with all of the window shades open! They perked up, though, when they heard me pour two big bowls of kibble bits. Perhaps there are laws about bestial nudity in public?

Old 08-23-2005, 09:10 AM

dogs fuck in public and that's o.k.

when hollywood is making an agenda out of a natural issue and turning it into a demonised immoral society... following the good Dr. Kinsey's report

i have a problem with subliminal messaging of the weak minded

i have a huge problem with those who would pervert the minds of children

dude can believe what he wants... a bit of draken's notion of dude who can't see the whole picture applies... can't see the forest for the trees nor the connections... ecology Green Peace called it...

some people can learn and some folks can understand
Old 08-24-2005, 01:03 PM

Dogs are known to show a certain amount of modesty during "private" moments, but I doubt that they would make the distinction between outside and inside. After all, the open air is the animals' home; only humans seem to value the importance of walls for emotional security. Such is the irony of the greatest species which is also the most fragile. Hollywood is tainting good things, really? Well, I agree. Things like sex are not "Dirty" in the pejorative sense. There is nothing more vital and desirable in terms of basic biology. God likes sex: He invented it! It is only the devious nature of mankind that wants to make something bad out of it. Think of it! What if all of the guilt and shame over sex were simply to evaporate? Would there still be such furor and obsession over it? Probably not.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:17 PM

I have to comment about the front news item today (Aug. 31st, 05); it reminds me of the Tavistock agenda that is instilled in many institutions of higher learning. I have an idea that once you get to the post-grad level (e.g. MBA) they begin force-feeding you all of the rot about evolution, man being descended from the apes, or worms, and civilization as we know it is only a few thousand years old. These tenets of historical value are too close to Weishaupt's agenda to be coincidence! It is not that I reject the theory of natural selection: I object when this or any legitimate scientific theory is transmogrified into an atheistic panorama of the universe. It is a cheap veneer on solid oak.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:41 AM

Hi Mary,

what's up ? why are you fleeing from Canada ?
Old 09-01-2005, 07:59 AM

Hey Miss Poppinz!

Did'nt realise you were back?

Great to see you posting.

I have been as abusive as I can to keep your spirit alive! :-D :-D :-D

No warning yet but I did my best with ALAMBRO today.

Speak soon.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:56 PM

On this day after the anniversary of the 9/11 attack, I would like to spend a moment of silence for all those in the CIA, DIA, and other Special Forces who willingly went to Afghanistan, Khartoum, and a litany of other places to protect American soil. There are no words to describe how brave and valuable these men and women are, so I will observe a moment of silence.
"Who will go, whom shall we send: who will stand in the gap for us?"
Old 09-12-2005, 07:08 PM

Are those your words, Bouncer?
Old 09-13-2005, 06:36 AM

howdy folks

I am back in jolly old England because I wouldn't keep my mouth shout regarding a paedophile ring within the Halifax Regional Municipality school board.

The two pervs that i personnally confronted were shifted onto new schools.

The icing on the cake is that two teachers have come forward to myself and are willing to testify that the paedophiles are shifted throughout the school board just like the churches used to do. The government doesn't want to know... yeak o.k....

I had a great deal to say about about local government corruption and my government allowing the paedophiles to swank down the school halls where my children were expected by law to attend.

Nova Scotia operates on a very Nazi mentality. If they can't threaten you or punish you into silence, they come to collect your kids.

Some bitch from childrens aid showed up on my door with a file a good four inches thick. Now considering that this was the first run in I had had with those particular breed of idiots, I thought to myself that they sure had collected a lot of info on me to make up a file that thick.

So i wrote that song bill 109 and left it on every answering machine of all the local judges and ministers and so on... they threatened to steal my children very much like baby Mona Claire and I bailed the country within 3 days.

I left my business, my home, my belongings and fled the country with my kids and 44 pounds of luggage per person as per allowed on the flight. A bit of a fucker really.... when you think about it and I WILL NOT SHUT UP REGARDING GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED MOLESTATION OF CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!

A child can be purchased in Nova Scotia for $30,000. And Canada is supposed to be a first world country??????????????????

Can I imagine how horrific life must be for children in third world countries?????????????

NOVA SCOTIA SELLS CHILDREN FOR SEX THROUGH ITS SOCIAL SERVICES... bunch of coke head nazi nonses who can kiss my ass.

So that, in a nutshell is why I fled.

Sincerely,

Mary XXX
Old 09-13-2005, 08:08 AM

Quote:
A child can be purchased in Nova Scotia for $30,000. And Canada is supposed to be a first world country??????????????????

Can I imagine how horrific life must be for children in third world countries?????????????
I think the ongoing Natalee Holloway/Amy Lynn Bradley sex-slave abductions go a long way toward filling in the blanks, Mary...

Caribbean sex-trafficking threatens women on vacation