Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2005, 07:20 AM

Default Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Give it to them Mary!

I hate the fuckers. I try to remain calm...to believe that justice must rule or else there will be chaos. But I would not hesitate to place a bullet in the napes of their necks. One by one...into a ditch. NO hesitation.

These people are S-C-U-M...they have no mercy...they laugh at the system time and time again.

Paedophilia - Drug Dealing - Masonry/Satanism.

A lovely combination.

My good friends daughter was sexually assaulted by one of these freaks. It went all the way to court. The evidence was overwhelming...and he got off!!!!!! No one could believe it! The Detective in charge stated that he was being STARVED of funds to persue cases and that MANY of his suspects were being tipped off and warned. That is here in Western Australia. Perth.

There is only ONE answer to freaks who stalk children REPEATEDLY, over and over again no matter how many times caught...DEATH.

I volunteer to pull the trigger.

On a good note...the offender got justice after all. He was beaten to within an inch of his life with an axe last week. Not sure of the details yet. I had nothing to do with it nor did my friend...but wish to shake the mans hand who was responsible.

I wish I could be all "Christian" about it. I'm sorry, i cannot. Some people need to be removed from society like a rabid dog.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:32 AM

Quote:
My good friends daughter was sexually assaulted by one of these freaks. It went all the way to court. The evidence was overwhelming...and he got off!!!!!! No one could believe it! The Detective in charge stated that he was being STARVED of funds to persue cases and that MANY of his suspects were being tipped off and warned. That is here in Western Australia. Perth.
If you had left out that last sentence of your narrative, the story could just as easily have taken place here in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
Seems like we all have some universal experiences in common, thanks to the NWO.

You go, Mary -- and may God have your backside.

Quote:
I hate the fuckers. I try to remain calm...to believe that justice must rule or else there will be chaos. But I would not hesitate to place a bullet in the napes of their necks. One by one...into a ditch. NO hesitation.
I wish I could be all "Christian" about it. I'm sorry, i cannot. Some people need to be removed from society like a rabid dog.
I know the feeling. You provide the bullets, and I'll dig the ditch.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:04 AM

Default Conspiracy of Silence

http://www.vote.org/silence/
41 MB file, 55 minutes
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/conspiracyofsilence2.wmv

2003: First public airing of "Conspiracy of Silence"
Pedophile politicians make pedophile priests seem holy

The Nebraska State investigation starting in 1988 into the failure of the Franklin Bank & Trust soon turned up something much uglier: Franklin's general manager Larry King --then the rising Black star of the Republican Party, singing the national anthem at the 1984 and 1988 Republican Conventions, later in prison for embezzling $40 million-- was also luring children from nearby Boy's Town and the streets of Omaha into forced prostitution. The clients were prominent politicians, media and industrial magnates around the country -including King, the Omaha Chief of Police, the owner of Nebraska's largest newspaper, the Omaha Herald, and, according to several children, then-Vice-President George Bush the Father. Videos of the "parties" were used for blackmail, which may corrupt our government to this day. Kids were tortured, threatened, and in at least once case, murdered, to keep them in line.

"Conspiracy of Silence" by Britain's Yorkshire TV -scheduled for the Discover Channel on May 3, 1994 but cancelled and never publicly aired until now on the web, includes much of the Franklin Committee's video interviews with the child victims.

The Omaha Herald led the media vilification of the kids. The FBI threatened the kids with perjury prosecution if they told their story, and after 2 recanted, they did put the one remaining who stuck to her story in prison. After the State's lead investigator Gary Caradori and his young son were killed in the unexplained breakup of his plane in midair the investigation died as other victims refused to talk or recanted their video testimony in court. This documentary picks up the pieces.

What happened to this video that the American people were supposed to see in 1994? We are told the final version was destroyed after payment (and threats?) by government agency prevented it being shown. This is a copy of the salvaged "work print" and is about 97% complete.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:10 AM

FREEMAN...i started out feeling that EVERYONE contains some good but bad circumstance makes them bad.

That if enough hugs and social support was available...human beings would be good.

Over 10 years working with drug addicts, mental health, emergency department/general nursing. Night club scene security. Drug dealing and jail...i will tell you. There is REAL evil in this world. The only answer is death, or indefinate detention. I prefer permenant removal.

These scum are...ironically...complete cowards, gutless, and indeed, fear death.

The community needs to be protected. People need to cut out the middle man. Offenders need to know...mess with my people..and I mess with you. This is not about bravado. It is about men protecting their own. Evil festers where people wish to remain innocent.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:08 AM

Default Re: Conspiracy of Silence

Yes ARJUNA...and this is why i say the things i do. These people are evil.

A must watch.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:33 PM

Watched the doco, sad this happens to people. Amazing we are able to view esp when at the end it says all but one copy survived.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:24 PM

Our Tour of Hell:

Just back from a fact-finding trip in Europe's sexual-slavery hot spots, three U.S. congresswomen share shattering truths.

By Sarah Robbins

"These women are desperate"

"We met a yong woman in Molodova who was paralyzed after she jumped off a sixth-story balcony to avoid being forcced into prostitution."

- Rep. Kay Granger (R-Tex)

"The traffickers will stop at nothing."

"They separated one woman from her newborn and threatened to kill the infant if she escaped. When we met her in a shelter, she had just been reunited with her child. I thought, we have to do something."

- Rep. Thelma Drake (R-Va)

"American men share the blame.

"There are tour operators who organize trips so that men can pay for sex with women who are held as slaves. Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) and I are sponsoring a bill making it a crime for Americans to join sex tours. Write Congress to support bill HR 2012."

- Rep. Deborah Pryce (R-Ohio)
Old 09-13-2005, 06:26 PM

By M.R. KROPKO, Associated Press Writer
5 minutes ago

WAKEMAN, Ohio - The 11 children removed from a house where authorities say some of them slept in homemade cages are polite, well-behaved, well-dressed and appear to have been well-fed, neighbors and authorities said Tuesday.

Their adoptive parents, Michael Gravelle, 56, and Sharen Gravelle, 57, denied in a custody hearing Monday that they abused or neglected the children, who are ages 1-14 and have conditions that included autism and fetal alcohol syndrome.

No charges had been filed as of Tuesday afternoon, and messages left with the couple's lawyer were not immediately returned.

The Gravelles have said a psychiatrist recommended they make the children sleep in the cages, Huron County Prosecutor Russell Leffler told the Norwalk Reflector. The parents said the children, including some who had mental disorders, needed to be protected from each other, according to a search warrant on file at Norwalk Municipal Court.

A PSYCHIATRIST RECOMMENDED THEY MAKE THE CHILDREN SLEEP IN CAGES!!

Leffler refused to speak with an Associated Press reporter Tuesday at his office.

Neighbors said they often saw or heard the children playing, and the family yard was littered with toys plastic cars, tricycles, slides and an overturned skateboard near a wooden ramp. Seven bicycles were piled in a storage shed.

"Those kids were dressed better than some of the kids who live in Cleveland. They behaved like any other kids when they were outside playing," said Jim Power, who lives across the street.

At night, authorities say, eight of the children were confined in 3 1/2-foot-tall wooden cages stacked in bedrooms on the second floor. The cages were painted in bright, primary colors, with some rigged with alarms that would send a signal to the downstairs when a cage door was opened. One cage had a dresser in front of it, county sheriff's Lt. Randy Sommers said Tuesday.

"The sheriff and I stood there for a few minutes and just kind of stared at what we were seeing. We were speechless," Sommers said.

No one answered the Gravelles' door Tuesday, and the gray, four-bedroom house was dark. A pig, roosters and other animals shared the yard outside Wakeman, a city of about 1,000 people 50 miles west of Cleveland.

The children have been placed with four foster families and were doing well, said Erich Dumbeck, director of the Huron County Department of Job and Family Services.

"We're still trying to figure out what happened in that home. We don't have any indication at this point that there was any abuse," Dumbeck said.

Sommers said a social worker investigating a complaint contacted authorities. Dumbeck would not discuss the complaint.

According to the search warrant, the cages had mats and the house smelled of urine. One boy said he slept in a cage for three years, Sommers said. A baby slept in a small bed, and two girls used mattresses

Deputies said they were called to the home last year when a 12-year-old boy was upset and ran away for several hours. He was found not far away.

Although the family has lived in Huron County for 10 years, the children were adopted through other counties and states, Dumbeck said. He said his agency was trying to determine how the adoptions were completed.

"I don't believe there were any caseworkers checking in with this family," he said. Reviews are ordered only when there is a complaint.

One of the children, a boy born with HIV, was adopted as an infant in 2001 through the Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services, the agency's director Jim McCafferty said. For caring for him, the Gravelles received a subsidy of at least $500 a month.

The private agencies who reviewed the couple's home life before the adoption gave them "glowing reports," McCafferty said.

Leah Hunter, who lives two houses away, said she often saw the children walking down the road.

"They looked OK. They hardly ever wore shoes but I'm a country girl and for me that's normal," she said.

Associated Press Writers Carrie Spencer in Columbus and Joe Milicia, Thomas J. Sheeran and Connie Mabin in Cleveland contributed to this report.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:34 PM

I saw that news story today, BA. Isn't it incredible?

Quote:
The children have been placed with four foster families and were doing well, said Erich Dumbeck, director of the Huron County Department of Job and Family Services.

"We're still trying to figure out what happened in that home. We don't have any indication at this point that there was any abuse," Dumbeck said.
Without intimate knowledge of MK Ultra programming techniques and the Illuminati, there is no possible way anyone is going to reconstruct this crime.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:44 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I saw that news story today, BA. Isn't it incredible?

Quote:

Without intimate knowledge of MK Ultra programming techniques and the Illuminati, there is no possible way anyone is going to reconstruct this crime.
Freaks me out because I have SOME knowledge and everyone is reporting a big DUH!!!!

Incredible how they prey on the "less fortunate" whether children or adults. Those without the ability to "fight" against them.

Makes me sick!!!

My mother was an orphan at age 14.

My father had connections to the Mafia.