Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2011, 11:15 PM

Default Re: I Have Alien Pic And I Was Just Now Abducted

We'll get along fine, Agent Mulder.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
We'll get along fine, Agent Mulder.

I hope so, I know today was a little bit of a shock for you to come and find that they had replaced you (especially with someone so new - eg: seven posts) - but I think once the shock wears off and you see that I am here to try and do the right thing by Club Conspiracy.com we will do fine.

I know it will take some time and that we have gotten off on the wrong foot but things will sort themselves out and we will get along just fine.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
I hope so, I know today was a little bit of a shock for you to come and find that they had replaced you (especially with someone so new - eg: seven posts) - but I think once the shock wears off and you see that I am here to try and do the right thing by Club Conspiracy.com we will do fine.

I know it will take some time and that we have gotten off on the wrong foot but things will sort themselves out and we will get along just fine.
Today was not a shock to me, dude, I relinquished my moderator duties a month ago.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Truth Seeker

I will get in touch with the friend of the family and attempt to get some of his photos etc as he has caught some interesting things and think that it would be good to share - he hasn't wanted to in the past as he didn't want to be called a "nut job".

And that I think is one of the issues with how people conceive people who do look skywards for signs of extra terrestrial life, they are seen as being crazy or evidence that they bring forward are automatically deemed as fake/hoaxed.

And that is why posts like the Original Posters, or the videos you see you youtube are detrimental to the ongoing investigation into this field.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:11 AM

Quote:
I will get in touch with the friend of the family and attempt to get some of his photos etc as he has caught some interesting things and think that it would be good to share - he hasn't wanted to in the past as he didn't want to be called a "nut job".

And that I think is one of the issues with how people conceive people who do look skywards for signs of extra terrestrial life, they are seen as being crazy or evidence that they bring forward are automatically deemed as fake/hoaxed.

And that is why posts like the Original Posters, or the videos you see you youtube are detrimental to the ongoing investigation into this field.
Can't wait for you to get in touch with the friend of the family.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Can't wait for you to get in touch with the friend of the family.
That's if he allows me to get his photographs to post. As I have said he hasn't really shown anyone outside his close circle of friends in fear of being ridiculed.

So we will have to wait and see.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
That's if he allows me to get his photographs to post. As I have said he hasn't really shown anyone outside his close circle of friends in fear of being ridiculed.

So we will have to wait and see.
Yeah, WE will have to wait and see.

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Truth Seeker

don't patronize me. Some people don't like relying on the little sob story on the internet for people to try and believe them.

This friend of the family has spent thousands photographing space, investigating reports etc and if he doesn't want to share what he has at the moment he doesn't have to - you ungrateful person.

Sitting here patronizing because unlike others sob stories on here he actually has some evidence to back him up - your pathetic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Club Conspiracy
Old 08-05-2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
don't patronize me. Some people don't like relying on the little sob story on the internet for people to try and believe them.

This friend of the family has spent thousands photographing space, investigating reports etc and if he doesn't want to share what he has at the moment he doesn't have to - you ungrateful person.

Sitting here patronizing because unlike others sob stories on here he actually has some evidence to back him up - your pathetic.
Geez, dude.

Calm down!

All I said was, yes, we'll have to wait and see and this is how you respond?

Get a grip!

I think you're too volatile to be the moderator of this forum and name calling, huh?

Dude, relinquish your duties.

You've got mud on your face!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Truth Seeker

Thanks for the idea but no. Please remain on topic and don't turn this into yet another agent_mulder bashing thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Club Conspiracy