Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-26-2010, 09:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: wait..............so who can we trust?


Quote:
Originally Posted by MOrbid_Desire View Post
You know, all the ones in which people put so much faith into, when it comes to exposing the NWO,Globalists,Illumiati, etc etc, guys like Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, Texe Marrs.

Although i do agree that alot of these guys have been totally corrupted by money and power and so we need to be eternally vigilant and not merely accept what they say as the absolute truth.
You won't find many people on this forum whom put any faith into the alternative media personalities that you've mentioned.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-26-2010, 09:45 PM
MOrbid_Desire MOrbid_Desire is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12
Default Re: wait..............so who can we trust?

Yes i've noticed, but would you agree that those that ive mentioned and others do speak a certain amount of truth and do expose the government,mass media lies, but undoubtedly within this truth,there is also a mixture of lies an disinfo.

So if we just learn to separate truth for disinfo/lies, we are still able to rely on them for providing us with genuine information.

Critical thinking certainly helps in any case.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-26-2010, 09:54 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: wait..............so who can we trust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOrbid_Desire View Post
Yes i've noticed, but would you agree that those that ive mentioned and others do speak a certain amount of truth and do expose the government,mass media lies, but undoubtedly within this truth,there is also a mixture of lies an disinfo.

So if we just learn to separate truth for disinfo/lies, we are still able to rely on them for providing us with genuine information.

Critical thinking certainly helps in any case.
Yeah.

Let me listen to Alex Jones and learn to separate the truth from the fiction.

Is there a class I can take?

You know.

So I can learn to separate the truth from the fiction so then I can rely on THEM for providing genuine information?

Your post is contradictory.

(i.e., doesn't make any sense).
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-26-2010, 09:59 PM
MOrbid_Desire MOrbid_Desire is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12
Default Re: wait..............so who can we trust?

So are you implying that EVERYTHING Alex Jones says is disinfo or lies?. I understand that ALOT of what he says is in fact just that but if you are knowledgable about whats going on , surely you can seprate the wheat from the chaff.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-26-2010, 10:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: wait..............so who can we trust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOrbid_Desire View Post
So are you implying that EVERYTHING Alex Jones says is disinfo or lies?. I understand that ALOT of what he says is in fact just that but if you are knowledgable about whats going on , surely you can seprate the wheat from the chaff.
I never said that everything Alex Jones says is disinformation or lies.

I SAID.

And, I REPEAT.

Pay attention.

He mixes a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction.

Are we clear?

Or, do I need to clarify again?

Surely, I can separate the wheat from the chaff, and, as evidenced on this forum, I do so when it is necessary.

However, it is not my life's goal to make it my business to follow every word that spews out of the mouth of Alex Jones and comment on same.

Capice?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-26-2010, 10:48 PM
MOrbid_Desire MOrbid_Desire is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12
Default Re: wait..............so who can we trust?

Yes i am clear, i just wasnt sure that was what you implied.

And yes i agree, I certainly dont go through life clinging on to the every words of Alex Jones or others, expecting to be AWAKENED, true awakening comes from the individual themselves, being able to think for themselves without total reliance on the opinions of others to form their own opinions.

Anyway, this has been an interesting discussion, and i appreciate your input, and to be clear, there is no hostility on my part, i hope you feel the same way.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-26-2010, 11:12 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: wait..............so who can we trust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOrbid_Desire View Post
Yes i am clear, i just wasnt sure that was what you implied.

And yes i agree, I certainly dont go through life clinging on to the every words of Alex Jones or others, expecting to be AWAKENED, true awakening comes from the individual themselves, being able to think for themselves without total reliance on the opinions of others to form their own opinions.

Anyway, this has been an interesting discussion, and i appreciate your input, and to be clear, there is no hostility on my part, i hope you feel the same way.
To be clear, you are banned.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.