Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2010, 12:49 AM

Default It Seems to Me....

I have read alot of these threads tonight, and it seems there is abit of hostility in this forum. Two people already banned in one night? Ok, maybe I haven't been in this forum long enough, so I am sure there were more than two at one given time. But C'mon....this is absurd. This is a forum. Not a Conspiracy Fightclub. Or is it?

I know people have a right to their opinions, but sometimes people "act" foolishly, and pretend they "know it all". And, to me, someone in this forum didn't really have a nice holiday. Did she get coal for Christmas? lol (j/k)

Anyways, I don't know...but aren't forums a place where we all can discuss issues on whatever the topic at hand? Without having to get into these ridiculous arguments? And, facing possible banning?

I must say, people in this forum have pushed alot of buttons...those red ones. I hope it all don't blow up in someone's face. lol (j/k)

There are some people (who I won't name) that really need to "lighten up" and get a life (and get out more). There is just so much "personal issues" these people need to deal with outside this forum.

Old 12-27-2010, 12:53 AM

Default Re: It Seems to Me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
I have read alot of these threads tonight, and it seems there is abit of hostility in this forum. Two people already banned in one night? Ok, maybe I haven't been in this forum long enough, so I am sure there were more than two at one given time. But C'mon....this is absurd. This is a forum. Not a Conspiracy Fightclub. Or is it?

I know people have a right to their opinions, but sometimes people "act" foolishly, and pretend they "know it all". And, to me, someone in this forum didn't really have a nice holiday. Did she get coal for Christmas? lol (j/k)

Anyways, I don't know...but aren't forums a place where we all can discuss issues on whatever the topic at hand? Without having to get into these ridiculous arguments? And, facing possible banning?

I must say, people in this forum have pushed alot of buttons...those red ones. I hope it all don't blow up in someone's face. lol (j/k)

There are some people (who I won't name) that really need to "lighten up" and get a life (and get out more). There is just so much "personal issues" these people need to deal with outside this forum.
I can assure you of this, you will be the third person banned tonight because this thread is about ME and unless you are blind, you must have missed the sticky at the top that says threads about other members are not allowed.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I can assure you of this, you will be the third person banned tonight because this thread is about ME and unless you are blind, you must have missed the sticky at the top that says threads about other members are not allowed.
Blue, I don't even think I mentioned your name. I don't know why you THINK its about you. And, even if it was...those are my words.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Blue, I don't even think I mentioned your name. I don't know why you THINK its about you. And, even if it was...those are my words.
Look, pal, it's about me.

I know it and so does everyone else other than yourself.

So, we'll remind you.

You authored this thread about me.

See the sticky at the top that reminds all members of this forum that there are to be no threads about other members of the forum?

Did you not see that sticky?

Take your BS elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance,
BA
Old 12-27-2010, 01:03 AM

Hmmm...I wonder who made you a moderator in this forum. It's no wonder you hate your job. You aren't getting paid. lol
Old 12-27-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Hmmm...I wonder who made you a moderator in this forum. It's no wonder you hate your job. You aren't getting paid. lol
It's not a job, pal.

It's a hobby.

I do it out of love of country and not for money in my spare time.

As if I have nothing else to do.

Yeah, right.

LOL!
Old 12-27-2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It's not a job, pal.

It's a hobby.

I do it out of love of country and not for money in my spare time.

As if I have nothing else to do.

Yeah, right.

LOL!
Hahaha....I knew you had a sense of humor. I know it must be hard to be a moderator. I was onced a mod for another site. But they didn't pay me enough, so I left the site.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Hahaha....I knew you had a sense of humor. I know it must be hard to be a moderator. I was onced a mod for another site. But they didn't pay me enough, so I left the site.
Good for you.