Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2010, 10:49 PM

Default I have a question| has a goverment ever planned a attack on its own country 2 provoke

similar to the understanding of the 9/11 conspiracy theory,

has there ever been a uncovered planned attack on the gov own country by the gov of some county ?

Old 10-01-2010, 02:18 PM

Default Re: I have a question| has a goverment ever planned a attack on its own country 2 pro

Hitlers Reighstag fire...he burned down the capitol building where congress met (im speaking in "american government terms") blamed the jews and came up with the Reichstag fire decree, which was almost like the patriot act except that it gave all power to the executive branch.27 Feb 1933

Jewish Youth Herschel Grynszpan Shoots German Diplomat, Ernst vom Rath, Triggering Kristallnacht

Again he did it when he invaded poland. He dressed a mentally challenged boy as a uniformed polish soldier and said he was under attack. The result, he was simply defending his country from the polish. ( couldnt find the links to back this up but im sure it was the polish...

also look up operation Northwoods...or maybe its blackwoods...1960's plan to go to war with cuba in a 9/11 style bombing of an airplane flying with college students from miami to mexico
Old 10-19-2010, 08:41 AM

Default Re: I have a question| has a goverment ever planned a attack on its own country 2 pro

Hello all, first post
Pearl Harbor
The US had received many warnings from other countries that Japan was going to attack, such as France, and Australia. There is a debate on whether or not we had broken the Japanese's codes or not, which would give us further warning. Various 8 point plans were drawn up on how to get Japan to attack us (one of the most effective ways was oil embargo). Japan attacked us and we were left "surprised"... But not really. FDR had denied info to Hawaii, leaving them vulnerable. There is much speculation that FDR actually stopped all commercial ships from being in the path of the Japan planes. Why? So it would be a surprise. It is very well known that we wanted a war with Germany, and we got it.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:55 AM

Operation Northwoods was a plan hatched by the Joint Chiefs that was approved by Chairman Of the Joint Chiefs Lemintzer. So nearly identical to 911 one cant possibly argue with a straight face that 911 was planned by Muslims and Northwoods by the Joint Chiefs. Northwoods would use SIMULATED hijackings, terror campaign on US cities even Washington. Blame would be placed on Cuba. Also Gulf of Tonkin used to draw the US into Vietnam. An alleged PT boat attack on a US destroyer that never happened. But the Rokefellers made a lot of money supplying the North and the only thing that kept them from being tried for treason was the lack of a formal declaration of war.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:06 AM

Yes, the U.S. Government has twice "attacked" its own country. One was on December 7th, 1945. The other....9/11/2001.

Need more proof?

Do some more reading and be educated!
Old 12-30-2010, 09:01 AM

Of course! False Flags have been around for 1000's of years.

Gulf of Tonkin
Northwoods
Reichtag fire
Ummm, 9-11

I think the original guy was in the Roman Empire. He formed a fire brigade. When there was a fire, he hustled his guys to the scene of the fire. Then told the owner that he would put out the fire if he sold the property for next to nothing. If the owner refused, he just drove away and let it burn. This became very profitable. So he got the idea to intentionally set homes on fire and offer the same deal. Soon,,, he was the biggest land owner in Rome.

FALSE FLAG