Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2005, 02:41 AM

Default "Let them eat cake"

Today Show: Let 'Em Eat Cake
Report; Posted on: 2005-09-02 22:53:05

America’s #1 morning show for eight years in a row doesn't want to hear about Whites being beaten to death in the Superdome. Prefers news about dessert foods.

Yesterday singer Harry Connick Jr., a New Orleans native, was able to go inside the convention center and report back to NBC's Katie Couric, his voice cracking with emotion.

"I saw babies with their eyes bulging out of their heads from dehydration; a guy was having a seizure next to me on the ground... It's easy to get to the convention center, Katie. We got there with no traffic, no problem. How hard is it to bring a truck full of water or food to these people?"

Shortly thereafter they cut to an NBC reporter who was interviewing two Whites who had escaped the Superdome. One spoke as the other, who appeared to be in shock, remained silent -- his head wrapped in blood-soaked bandages.

The White man, stranded in a sea of blacks, spoke of another friend who was attacked in the Superdome and "beaten to death". The interview was abruptly halted.

They cut back to co-host Katie Couric in New York, who revealed the viewers' choice for a wedding cake in its "Today Throws a Hometown Wedding" series.

(Illustration: Daily News cover for 2 Sept. showing half-dead White man being carried to paramedics outside of the Superdome.)

Old 09-03-2005, 03:41 AM

Default Re: "Let them eat cake"

Tell me this is all made up?

I just cannot believe this?

Do Bush's handlers think they will get away with this?

Bush is finished. Is that the plan? It's to upsetting to read anymore.

I've been conditioned to accept this as expected behaviour of a black regime in Africa...but not in whitey land.

I'm going to get drunk and i'm on the other side of the world.

Too much to bear.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:57 AM

Not so hard to understand, is it?
If you really want to stir up civil insurrection in a country like the U. S., you need to get someone to throw the first punch.
Enter the black minority: long oppressed, discriminated against and empowered with weapons and skilled in violent behavior via their street gangs and drug culture. All you need is one more major incident of blatant discrimination and/or nmistreatment of blacks to get the snowball rolling down the hill. The Rodney King trial almost blew the lid off the powder keg for Bush I. This has the potential to be much bigger.
Yes, Bush is cooked. Stick a fork in him.
Old 09-04-2005, 04:33 AM

Latest news clip had Bush stating that the disaster area is "larger than Great Britain".

cute
Old 09-04-2005, 08:04 PM

Okay True and Freeman, you're both right. Bush is toast... that is unless the majority of the mainstream media stays loyal in doing damage control.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-04-2005, 08:07 PM

But then again, even if they did stay loyal, I do wonder how long the truth would spread by the net and wether it would be taken seriously.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-04-2005, 08:29 PM

EVERYONE has been on Bush's case.

I put "everyone" in capitals so obviously it's true.

One simple little question...

EVERYONE who's job it is to "know"...knows that equipment and personal should have been pre-positioned before the Hurricane hit. This was not done.

As this goes past the point of ineptness into "deliberate" territory...i can only conclude this is part of a plan that entails encouraging lawlessness and imposing martial law with flow on effects...all the way into discrediting Bush and encouraging a turn to the "left"...and Hillary.

If God has a sense of humour...Hillary will be caught with a female intern in the oval office. "Oh the completness of it all!"
Old 09-04-2005, 08:36 PM

Yeah, just because it's all in caps, it's true. Whatever. :-P
Old 09-04-2005, 08:37 PM

I'm not sure we'll ever get to Hilary. Check out my post on the prison camps. If Hilary does assume control, her reign will be as troubled as Dubya's. The idea is to create the dualistic conflict via the Hegelian dialectic and eventually turn Americans to that third alternative provided via the NWO.
...and from what I've heard about Hilary, she is just as likely to get caught with a shemale as her husband.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:57 PM

Though I meainly agree with you guys, I have to say that Buch HAS become the universal scapegoat for everything that goes wrong. It seems a little convenient. It's almost as if the powers set him up to absorb all the flak for them, so they would have an easier time behind the scenes.

It doesn't even really metter who gets into office anymore. The presidency has been completely removed of it's power. I mean, in the last staged election, the US had to decided between two bonesmen. How much more obvious can it be?

From here on out, the rollercoaster is travelling down. The illusion is that a different president will make things better. Nothing is ever going to get better. And the second you think is it, you become dangerously deluded.