Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2005, 08:49 AM

Default Aliens are in fact Demons

My response to Makow`s last post on his savethemales website about UFOs. Finally, I disagree with the man in something. :-)

Dear Dr Makow,

It is a fact that we are seeing more UFO activity these days. However, what should we make of it ?
Some facts:

- encounters with aliens, abductions and conversations with aliens bear an extreme resemblance to supernatural, spiritist occult activities. Many, or most people who pass thru these experiences have been dabbing with the occult for some time. Aliens behave more like spirits than material beings, using telepathy, automatic writing, etc. They themselves say sometimes that they are disembodied spirits. People involved in occultism really make contact with spirits, and they are not lying...they are only being deceived, thinking that those demons they talked to are aliens.

- they (aliens) are ALL adepts of new age philosophy and always anti-Christian. Masonry and occult societies are very FOR aliens, not against. They believe in Atlantis, and somehow justify their doings by a desire to return to that age (when supposedly the aliens ruled).

- The Bible shows clearly that Satan has power over nature, like in the story when Jesus calms down a demonic caused storm, or the natural destruction caused by Satan to Job. It is only because of God`s restrain that Satan has not destroyed us all.

It is my firm opinion that the UFO phenomena is in reality a demonic masquerade to deceive people into believing that there is hope apart from God. In the last days, the Bible says that God will allow Satan to have freedom to make wonders to deceive those who refused to believe. I think that`s what Satan is doing with those UFOs. They are probably caused by demons acting in our dimension with powers we don`t comprehend, much like they use to do with ectoplasm, strange tumors and weird stuff like that (remeber the Fatima sun dance). Somehow God is willing to let them put on this freak show to test the faith of believers. But UFOs are just that, illusions and energy shows.

The Bible also says that we would have such a delusion that, if permited, would deceive even the elect. It seems it is what is happening now.

Anyway, the main point is: occult societies are allies, not enemies of so called aliens. This book must be a decoy.

Best regards,

xxxxx (Saturnino) - Brazil

PS: I suggest some readings from Bill Schnoebelem and a book named The Beautiful Side of Evil for a better understanding of satan's power to deceive. People really do leave their bodies, talk to spirits, and it seems that some even travel to wierd spiritual places, where they are at the hands of demons. No wonder God forbids these activities so vehemently. It is like going down in a pit of snakes.

Old 02-05-2005, 09:11 AM

Default Re: Aliens are in fact Demons

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
My response to Makow`s last post on his savethemales website about UFOs. Finally, I disagree with the man in something. :-)

Dear Dr Makow,

It is a fact that we are seeing more UFO activity these days. However, what should we make of it ?
Some facts:

- encounters with aliens, abductions and conversations with aliens bear an extreme resemblance to supernatural, spiritist occult activities. Many, or most people who pass thru these experiences have been dabbing with the occult for some time. Aliens behave more like spirits than material beings, using telepathy, automatic writing, etc. They themselves say sometimes that they are disembodied spirits. People involved in occultism really make contact with spirits, and they are not lying...they are only being deceived, thinking that those demons they talked to are aliens.

- they (aliens) are ALL adepts of new age philosophy and always anti-Christian. Masonry and occult societies are very FOR aliens, not against. They believe in Atlantis, and somehow justify their doings by a desire to return to that age (when supposedly the aliens ruled).

- The Bible shows clearly that Satan has power over nature, like in the story when Jesus calms down a demonic caused storm, or the natural destruction caused by Satan to Job. It is only because of God`s restrain that Satan has not destroyed us all.

It is my firm opinion that the UFO phenomena is in reality a demonic masquerade to deceive people into believing that there is hope apart from God. In the last days, the Bible says that God will allow Satan to have freedom to make wonders to deceive those who refused to believe. I think that`s what Satan is doing with those UFOs. They are probably caused by demons acting in our dimension with powers we don`t comprehend, much like they use to do with ectoplasm, strange tumors and weird stuff like that (remeber the Fatima sun dance). Somehow God is willing to let them put on this freak show to test the faith of believers. But UFOs are just that, illusions and energy shows.

The Bible also says that we would have such a delusion that, if permited, would deceive even the elect. It seems it is what is happening now.

Anyway, the main point is: occult societies are allies, not enemies of so called aliens. This book must be a decoy.

Best regards,

xxxxx (Saturnino) - Brazil

PS: I suggest some readings from Bill Schnoebelem and a book named The Beautiful Side of Evil for a better understanding of satan's power to deceive. People really do leave their bodies, talk to spirits, and it seems that some even travel to wierd spiritual places, where they are at the hands of demons. No wonder God forbids these activities so vehemently. It is like going down in a pit of snakes.
Hello Saturnino, how are you?
If I may ask, is it possible that these UFO's are man-made experimental crafts? Just asking, ya know this is a conspiracy sight (hehe).
I welcome your reponse.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:35 AM

Yes, I guess it is possible that SOME are, but not those who take people aboard, etc. These are spiritual travels, spiritual allucinations.

I used to have a friend, a marketing executive, with a degree, etc. No freak at all. She would come in the company in the morning (a multinational) and tell us about the astral travel she had last night, how she talked with these beings of light from another planet, etc. She was really sincere. Not a lunatic, just deceived by demons. Later I learned this is common occult practice.

It is interesting that many scientists made their big discoveries in dreams and visions (told by spirits)...maybe people are receiving technologic advice to built some TOYS (guns?) that fly without jets. It surely would be a help in the general delusion, but they are not ships from other planets.

Chupacabras may be the same thing, spirits that had the permission of God to play those ugly jokes. If the Bible is right (and it is) we will see more and more of those things. But they are just spiritual clown tricks.

I remember seeing a movie from a tourist of a UFO near the WTC. The thing moved as quickly as lightining. Anyone aboard would be crushed by G-forces. Was it a probe ? Probably. From Sirius star...no way.

Anyway, some Christians believe that God may allow demons to materialize in the end times (Nephylins). I have a hard time with that. They would destroy us in a second.

But the main fact is that i don`t agree with Makow`s position that aliens are against the NWO...they are one of the main pieces in the agenda of the big delusion.

I urge you to check www.cuttingedge.org for a good exposť.

All the best.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:21 AM

Saturnino, not to get off the subject too much, you mentioned the word: hallucinating, sooooooo
what do you think about people who have visited, say, Medjugorje--and claimed to have seen a vision (of the blessed virgin mary), or heard a voice. ???? How do you view these individuals? Are they deperate for a "sign", "message", etc., therefore they 'see', and 'hear'.
For the record let me say, I am no longer Christian, so you might detect some disagreement/opposition from time to time in certain responses to postings, but I'm a cool cat with a kind heart.
Old 02-05-2005, 11:45 AM

Saturnino, 2 questions for you.

1.How would you respond to Nikola Tesla's

early 1900s quote below ?

------------------------------------------
"My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of 'holes in the air' or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired.

"It can remain absolutely stationary in the air even in a wind for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.

Nikola Tesla
-------------------------------------------

2. What has Albert Einstein done for YOU ?
Old 02-05-2005, 01:10 PM

Peace Saturnino,

I agree, Quran confirms that the only lving organisms with freedom of choice are the Jinns and the Human beings.

The Jinn-beings are descendants of Satan, they are invisible demons who whisper to us the evil thoughts, some of them are righteous though.

Some of the righteous among them said in Quran that the humans who tried to seek powers from the Jinn were only afflicted with pain and misery.

I think this disclosure project is launched by some Jinn-beings who are in a power struggle with another faction of Jinn-beings (the leaders' controllers) who want to control their own kind and limit their extraterristial travels through space energy weapons, since even the demons are affected by these space weapons. God says that they are capable of travelling in space within limits.

However if we are to seek powers from these "advanced civilizations" we will only harm ourselves through idolizing them and forgetting that only God has power.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 02-05-2005, 02:36 PM

the best sites on the net that I have found with information on the demonic conspiracy that is the ufo phenomena are

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/ufos.html
http://www.stargods.org

the so called 'aliens' will show themselves to the world sooner or later. They will either claim to bring peace and then the slaughter will begin, or they will invade from the getko. The end of both scenarios is the slaughter of humanity.
Old 02-05-2005, 03:08 PM

The Bible says that in the end times Satan and his minions would be confined to earth and that the earth is totaly possed by satan, prior to this he could move at will between heaven and earth.

It also states that when the final battle comes Jesus and his armies will come from the heavens and that the antichrist and his armies will fight against the LOrd but the Lord will prvail.

Does't this sound like a space inavsion?

Old 02-05-2005, 03:22 PM

Quote:
55132 wrote:
The Bible says that in the end times Satan and his minions would be confined to earth and that the earth is totaly possed by satan, prior to this he could move at will between heaven and earth.

It also states that when the final battle comes Jesus and his armies will come from the heavens and that the antichrist and his armies will fight against the LOrd but the Lord will prvail.

Does't this sound like a space inavsion?
Interesting, I really can't tell but who knows what will happen.

What I do believe is that in the coming future after the global cataclysms/wars/plagues that will slaughter most of humanity, the planet will be in such an evil state that you will see things that defy all morality and logic. Canibalism everywhere, beastiality, human sacrifice, all these things you will see IN PUBLIC PLACES!

and of course the supernatural will become normal. Like the Bible says about the return of Christ, it would be as in the days of Noah. If you study the days of Noah it was a disgusting, evil world.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:09 PM

jesus,muhammed and buddha were all aliens. They will come back once an embassy for them is allowed to be built in israel.