Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2005, 09:02 PM

Default Re: "3 Days Of The Condor". Oil Price - Collapse the economy and win the trifecta!

Quote:
But PO is simply about demand exceeding supply.
I suppose that is the "functional reality" we must wrap ourselves around, because even though I also believed that this is a contrived oil shortage, the Illuminati and central banksters have the ability to make it feel the same as a legitimate energy shortage. Just as they can make people poor through the manipulation of their "funny money" which never existed in the first place.
IMO this is the only magic they posess, the magic of illusion and deception.

Old 09-14-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: "3 Days Of The Condor". Oil Price - Collapse the economy and win the trifecta!

Hey TB, I'll make this a general statement, not just about Oil. There's lots of things about this topic to pursue, but I did read the reference you pointed me to, an article reprinted in Rense about the "modern Russian" theory of Oil. I have a voracious enough appetite for information, and actually am probably more open minded on issues than average. I didn't just hear about PO recently, and I don't "believe" one thing or another about it.

Your other reference is new. I would like to know from anyone what the secret is about the Peak Oil scam. Is Oil being made down there? Great, I'll drill in my back yard some day, and get a piece of the action.

Forums are great for learning stuff... sometimes. If they are adversarial they make great sport with bombast, and the competition. But what I hated about CC when I joined was some of the petty bickering that took up loads of bandwidth. I'll try not to do that, because unlike most forums perhaps, we are all on the same side, which doesn't usually make for heated discussions.

Saying PO is a scam (Nomad) does not prove the point. If you have some knowledge - share it. Not everyone can buy a library, or own their own computer either. I do have the Condor video though...hehe

The better you know a subject the more clearly you can explain it to others, which is frustrating as hell sometimes. If you don't care to explain it, that's your choice of course.

On PO, Vialls take on it was that there was a huge supply to last for ages but that we were pulling it up too quickly in areas thus creating a future lull in production. There were Russian techniques he saw about cleaning the shaft, and drilling extremely deep that would guarantee greater output. However he did admit that these techniques weren't cheap, and perhaps too much for "Wall Street" to absorb.

FYI Canada's economy is improving with the rising Oil prices. China is trying to buy a piece of the Alberta Tar Sands etc.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:48 PM

Vialls is WAY down on my list on Peak Oil literature. Way down.

Thomas Golds "Deep Hot Biosphere" book.

Dave McGowans work at...
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/

A VERY entertaining writer.

Just a start.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:26 AM

On the subject of Thomas Golds book. He stole most of the work from Russian scientists who have been working on the "abiotic origens" of oil for over 50 years.

Simply put, there has NEVER existed on the Earth enough carbon to account for the TRILLIONS of tons of oil and gas dug up and still yet to be dug up. It is quite simply ludicrous.

Gold contends that life existed from the beginning...under the ground and is most probably where life on Earth originated. Bacteria in MASSIVE quantities is constantly making oil and gas.

Look at Titan, a moon of Saturn. By bombarding the black ooze present on Titan with U.V rays...proteins were created! DNA.

Also, "fossil fuel" theorists contend that the only way for methane to be present in great quantities is from the Sun via the carbon cycle. In other words plants and animals die and over the billions of years produce VAST fields of methane. Only one problem...Titan has no dead dinosau patches and swamps and yet it is covered in OCEANS of Methane.

The briefest of perusals of the literature easily prove fossil fuel to be a complete fabrication. In fact, quite ridiculous.

I will personally be glad to see the end of vehicles spewing vast clouds of crap into the air. However, "Peak Oil" is being used first and foremost as a technique to centralize power around the State and instigate programs of social control such as war and domination under the guise of a national energy emergency.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:24 AM

Err, freeman, define "magic", please?;-)

Or are you using my example of money as definition?:-D

Quote:
truebeliever wrote: Why dont you ask someone in the oil industry? You're bound to get an honest answer.
Just like you got into an honest argument on the issue of I.V. Vitamin C as Cancer treatment?

If you've been taught lies, you are in no position to give honest answers, since you base your answers on those lies you've been taught.

Oil men and people in the business might have the most honest and noble intentions, and still get it wrong, if the above scenario is true.

I'm sure Medical Schools today are as much places for <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=986&viewmode=flat&order=DES C&start=30&PHPSESSID=06d2cfe4f9e61628151f66cb061db 65d">Higher Indoctrination</a> as courses of Geology and Chemistry for the education of future oil and gas industrial entrepeneurs.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:50 AM

Speak to poeple in the oil industry. They refer to "fossil fuel" theory as just that...a theory. One of several.

It's a little like Darwin and The Theory Of Evoloution. Or the "theory" of Global Warming. There is some truth...i object to these things being passed over as forgone conclusions when their basis is FULL of holes.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Err, freeman, define "magic", please?
:-D I thought I just did...I believe Satan has no power in this world other than deception, illusion. He has to get us to lie, deceive and hurt ourselves via all of these covert schemes like Freemasonry and the Illuminati...but you're right. I deserved that comeback.

I think a lot of the conflicting evidence re Peak Oil lies in the myriad of documentable instances of government and the corporatocracy conspiring together to suppress almost every viable alternative energy or energy-efficient technology to come along form Dennis Lee's heat pumps to Smokey Yunick's adiabatic engine to Rovac air-conditoning, and enough other examples if you care to do the homework to fill up the bandwidth in this forum.
As Mr. Spock would say, this is not logical. If you were an energy provider and you knew you were about to run out of product in the near future, wouldn't you be trying to diversify? At the very least, it proves that oil is being used as another economic weapon, a controlling commodity like money.