Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2005, 08:01 PM

Default UFO propaganda is among the chief false teachings of our age

"Deceiving The Elect -
Why Study UFOs?"

We believe that many within the church seem to take a perhaps misguided liberty of over-confidence, by assuming that they will not be led astray by false signs or doctrines. We remember Jesus said that false christs and prophets would appear to deceive the elect "if that were possible" and thus consider ourselves immune from deception, as if we just somehow automatically inherit an "anointing" to not be deceived.

This is not the case however; in both recorded instances of that statement (Mt 24:24, Mk 13:22), Jesus followed it by emphasizing, "So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time." There is the implication that sound, anointed teaching is what guards the believer from deception, not some supernatural immunity. The church has always had to zealously guard against doctrinal deception. Much of Paul's writing is dedicated to refuting false doctrines that were creeping into the early church, and leading many astray. Relevant to this age, we are specifically told in 1 Timothy 4 "... that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons." Ephesians 4 affirms that the pastor/teacher has the charge to prevent this.

UFO propaganda is among the chief false teachings of our age. It's doctrines are leading millions into an unbiblical - antichrist, even - worldview. Our experience is that these false doctrines are also causing the falling away of many within the church, who now give heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of devils. This trend will continue as "ufology" winds its way from the lunatic fringe of research, and (like evolution) becomes accepted as mainstream "science." We believe the church, by NOT studying or providing sound Biblical teaching on this topic, is likely to make the same mistake we did with evolution - we allowed ourselves (and the world) to believe that perhaps evolution and creation were compatible in some way, leading to a severe erosion of society's trust in the Bible's accuracy and authority - and ultimately a "godless" worldview.

Herald Sun, Columbus Ohio, March 2002

Image - http://www.geocities.com/
systematik101/Alien-Theory.html

"Children in Ohio may be taught
life was created by aliens
under an education package designed to ditch
Darwin's Theory of evolution. The US state is
considering adopting the "intelligent design"
theory that life is too complex to have simply
evolved - as the Darwin Theory suggests.
Therefore says the package, life must have
been designed by some supernatural being,
maybe God, maybe aliens.

Today, we are guilty of "hypothesizing" in our human wisdom that UFOs may not contradict a biblical worldview (and as a philosophical area of inquiry, they do not). However, by not investigating the current UFO movement, and examining what contactees report these beings are telling them, we are failing to recognize that the teachings found within the doctrines of modern "ufology" are in direct opposition to a biblical worldview. Primary doctrines of modern UFO culture are that mankind was "seeded" or created on earth by another space-faring race (see article on "Panspermia - Theory of extra-terrestrial origins"); that the miraculous events in the Bible are "primitive" interpretations of UFO technology; that Jesus Christ was an alien-human hybrid; and that aliens are making their presence known on earth in this age as "spirit guides" to assist mankind to achieve Utopia - a technological earthly paradise where we all acknowledge our own divinity, under the banner of one-world brotherhood, government, "peace and safety."
More:http://www.alienresistance.org/dtelect.htm

Old 02-05-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Re: UFO propaganda is among the chief false teachings of our age

Before I say this I want to make clear that I am a bible beliving Christian. That Jesus is my Lord and savior and that the bible is Gods inspired book to us humans.

About 4 years ago I was working on my rooftop, it mas mid afternoon on a bright day and i looked up to the sky and I saw a huge flying structure that resembled a rig of some sort. It was difficult to size it because there was nothing to compare it with except some people like beings. By using the people (asuming they wher of normal stature) I would say it was at least 50 by 75 wide by about 150 feet long.

It looked like it was made of metal I frames.
The shape was rectangular and within the structure there was a large cylindrical object (sort of like gas tank) and this was connected to a large rectangular box. The colors where yellow and reddish and white and their appeared to be some stairs and men working on it.

It moved slowly on a northeast to south west direction, I could here a faint hum like noise, sort of the type associated with neon lights.

I stood looking for about 10 minutes not knowing what to think. As soon as the object dissapeared i climed down and went to my bed totaly agast at what i saw. As I climed down I felt like i was in an altered state sort of like sleep walking. and went directtly to my bed aprayed to God.

For some reason I forgot the experience for a long time it compleatly erased from my mind until a year ago when i was working again on the rooftop and i suddenly remembered and still think about it daily.

As a human I cannot claim nor reject the existance of ufo's or life in other worlds it would be to arrogant on my part to say any such things.

But I saw what I saw, I cannot not say that it was alien nor that it was earth made but I do know it was their, up in the air and it was no airplane or zepplin type craft.

I have never know of anyone seeing such a craft.

The bible does not mention life on other worlds it does not say anything against it.

What are demons to some are are aliens to others and they both could be right. Maybe there are aliens/demons in ufos and also humans in ufo's.

AS a Christian I cannot let this experience overwhelm me because there is much that I don't know. All I know is that Jesus is coming back and that he will destroy the antichrist and rule earth and that I saw what I saw.

I do not read ufo books.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:30 AM

Critique of The UFO/ET Message

The first and most primary problem for a Christian in the alien messages, is that the ETs have carefully but certainly usurped the role of God. They appear as transcendent beings that are superior to man. They know what we don't know, see what we don't see, and can solve what we can't solve. We are told that they can save us. There is no need for a personal God, no need for Jesus. Just trust the aliens to deliver us from the troubles ahead. They have a plan, they pose the questions, and they provide the answers.

Second, they usurp the role of God as Creator. God is not our Father. The ETs are. They are in charge of life. They seeded life, control life, and are bringing mankind's life to fruition. It's all under their control.

Third, if they are our creators, then we must owe something to them. How about our souls, our hearts, and our allegiance? Whitley Streiber writes that his experiences have convinced him that the human soul is very much an issue with the ETs. [15] At one point he comes to feel that one ET has provoked a struggle for his soul, for his very essence. [16] Other ETs ask for abductees' hearts, [17] and demand that the abductee `believe in them.' [18]

Fourth, when the alien messages are all put together, we find that their combined effect is the creation of a new religion. Themes of transcendence, supernatural entities, spiritual evolution, and our `seeded' origins all combine to form a new, religious outlook on life. A new `religion' is in the process of being formed right on our TV screens every night. It does not have a church, for it is universal. It does not have membership, for everyone is automatically a member, if they so choose. It's missionaries are the UFO contactees themselves, what author and channeler Brad Steiger refers to as “the heralds of a New Age religion.” [19] As strange as this may initially sound, consider the following. As a result of encounters with the ETs, the lives of men and women are being changed. Our beliefs about man, his place in the universe, and our purpose on earth are all being impacted. Our entire worldview, the way in which we ascribe coherent meaning and purpose to life, is all being challenged and replaced with an alternative point of view. Whitley Streiber acknowledges this when he writes, “we are dealing with a new system of beliefs on its way to becoming fixed into religious dogma, the way the religion is in my case emerging, right into the middle of a mind with no obvious allegiance to it at all . . .” [20]

Do their messages constitute a new view of the world, and therefore a new religion? If so, how do they compare to the Christian gospel? Are we dealing with harmless fairy tales, with stories of fanciful imaginations, with the ravings of a few crazy people? Or are we dealing with a cleverly crafted, subtly implemented new gospel? To authenticate that the messages and world view of the ETs does indeed constitute a `religion,' let us examine what the UFO occupants are teaching about the following seven religious components: reality, reason, God, religion and Christianity, Christ, man, and the Bible.

Listen first to the ET view of reality. The ETs say that mankind has fundamentally misunderstood reality. Reality is relative. [21] We create it via our thoughts. [22] Zoev Jho even says that there is really no such thing as reality. [23] What we perceive as everyday `reality' just isn't. In a very fundamental way, the ET world view challenges everything: what we see, hear, touch, and understand as being real, just isn't. Reality is something to be manipulated and changed by new, evolved men. Reality is the `ET story' of our seeding and evolutionary development under their oversight. Reality may be anything but what it appears to be.

When it comes to reason and rational thought, something every Christian ought to cherish as a gift from God, the ETs put it all in the trash can in favor of an experiential, pragmatic view of life. Ken Carey, an author who channels multiple ETs, quotes them as saying, “There are but two roads before you. You can walk in the innocence of those who trust . . . or perish in the impending collapse of your rational systems.” [24] “Your individual birth will take place at the precise moment . . . when you stop struggling with your rational fear patterns and let yourself go in the divine dance of inner direction.” [25] Gina Lake and Joy Gilbert are two examples of people who have been contacted by ETs. Gina is in `telepathic contact' with an entity called Theodore. Theodore told Gina, “Trust yourself. Trust your feelings. They will tell you what you need to be happy and fulfilled. Don't judge your feelings.” [26] Joy is a contactee. Her ET said she was not to “let anyone tell you how to think or feel.” [27] Look within for answers. Don't hold any belief tightly. It is only thought and thought changes. In other words, don't think about all this too much. Just trust the ETs. Go with your heart. Don't trust the old worn out rational ways of thinking. Thoughts are not to be equated with truth. They change. Just trust and all will be well.

How do the ETs view God? Is He the personal, knowable, transcendent, `other than' God of the Bible? Not exactly. The ET view of God is founded first and foremost in another way in which the ETs see reality. They see reality as consisting of one primary force, one `thing' if you will, one piece of seamless energy or thought. God, creation, man, and even the ETs all blend into one unified totality of being. Everything is interrelated. There is no `other than.' The ETs tell Joy Gilbert, “We are all connected by our very nature.” [28] We are all the same substance. Each of us is made from particles of creation. In a view such as this, God loses all His defining features and personality. God becomes part and parcel of everything that we see. Phyllis Schlemmer is from Israel and for years has been channeling an ET called Tom who speaks for the “Council of Nine.” Tom says that, “in each of you there is God, and in each of us there is God, because God is love, and love is with us all.” [29] God turns out to be a god of a monistic, pantheistic worldview.

What about religion and Christianity? The ET message is one of syncretism. Whitley Streiber writes that as a result of the ET world view, “we are beginning to cease to care about the differences between faiths . . . all faiths . . . are coming to seem as valid to each other as they probably always have been to God.” [30] Erich Von Daniken, one of the popular purveyors of ET lore, says that there is an “intellectual Day of Judgment” coming, and then we will know that there are not tons of religions, but just one. [31] Sir George King, a noted master of yoga, was contacted one day by an ET who spoke through him for a number of years. The founder of a group known as the Aetherius Society, Sir George was told that the ETs are here to enhance all religions. He was told that we will see “a breaking down of the barriers between different religions” as men turn to mysticism. [32] The message is a pervasive one. No one religion is right. We are all on the same path. It doesn't matter what you believe. Randolph Winters claims to be in touch with a group of ETs from the Pleiades. They tell him that religion has outlived its usefulness and no longer has any valid answers. The ETs, and only the ETs, have the answers. We are not to listen to religious leaders, for they have no authority. Their words are only information to be integrated into our own personal path as we see fit. [33] The ET that channeled The Only Planet Of Choice says point blank that Christianity is no longer the guardian of truth. [34] We are to look to the stars for truth. [35]
More:http://www.ses.edu/journal/issue2_1/2_1tunnicliffe.htm
Old 02-06-2005, 07:05 PM

UFOs, ETs And Their Message

People still claim to see UFOs, but the primary area of UFO/ET study today circles around literally thousands of otherwise normal men and women who claim that they have been abducted by ETs. A typical abduction scenario goes something like this. Sometime in the dark of night, a person becomes aware that he or she is being taken out of bed, into the air and onto a space ship of some kind. The abductee is utterly helpless, unable to move, and frightened beyond belief. Surrounded by a great light, the abductee is taken onboard the space ship and met by one of a variety of ETs who communicates with telepathically. The abductee is subjected to a physical examination that routinely features the harvesting of semen from men and an invasive probing for the eggs of fertile women. The abductee is shown pictures or images of destruction. The ETs try to reassure the terrified person by telling him or her that there is no reason to be afraid. In fact, the abductee is told that the Ets can be trusted. The ETs come in peace, they have our interests at heart. They have had a history with us, we have never been alone. They often profess great love for the abductee and for mankind in general. In the midst of the most terrifying experience imaginable, to helpless people who have been taken against their will, the ETs try to convey love, happiness, and peace.

Two primary messages are given to the abductees. The first type of message deals with the environment and with catastrophes that the ETs say are about to overtake the earth. The earth, we are told, is a living organism that mankind is killing. Through pollution, the defoliation of the rain forests, and our general lack of care for Mother Earth, we are on the brink of disaster. We must stop polluting our planet. We must abandon our penchant for war and for nuclear weapons. Both will lead to earth's destruction. Whitley Streiber, a well known contactee, was shown visions of catastrophic proportions that included scenes of wars, earthquakes, meteors, and polar shifts. He saw the graphic death of the atmosphere and witnessed the entire planet exploding. [4] C. D. B. Bryan, an investigative writer who chronicled the famous Alien Abduction Conference at M. I. T. in 1992, noted how many scenes of nuclear war, and genetic mutations were projected to the abductees. [5] They saw apocalyptic visions of a coming holocaust characterized by famine, pestilence, disease, and total ecological collapse.

The ETs tell us that we must stop our fighting, our pollution, show reverence for Mother Earth, listen to them, and clean up our act. They can save us and keep us from all future disasters. One woman contactee is told that “during a future period of human strife they [the ETs] will intercede and save us from ourselves.” [6] The ETs will guide all mankind to a period of great peace and unification. They are our new teachers, here to instruct us about our own survival. [7] Only as we learn to trust them and listen to them can we be saved from destruction. Salvation will indeed come from the skies, but it will come from the Space Brothers.

The second type of message is just as frightening. It begins innocuously enough. We are told that the ETs are here to remind us of a truth that we have forgotten, the truth of who we really are and why we are here. They have come to raise our consciousness, to fully reveal to man the true story of the universe and of our history on earth. In short, they are here to reveal real reality.

They explain man's history on earth as follows. They begin by saying that the biblical account of the creation of man is all wrong. Man is not a creative act of a personal God. Instead, we were `seeded' here thousands of years ago by the ETs who have since been overseeing our genetic evolution and development. Mankind is the product of genetic corrections done by the ETs over thousands of years. [8] Cro-Magnon man was the result of genetic manipulation by the little gray ETs. [9] They say that man has evolved, but our evolution has all been overseen by the ETs. In fact, the primary reason they are contacting so many people right now is for genetic purposes.

This message is repeated through a series of on-going abductions, for contact continues for many years. Eventually many contactees are shown babies that the ETs say are hybrid babies, part ET and part human. Some women are asked to hold these babies, and many come to believe that they are the genetic mothers of these hybrids.

A variety of reasons are given for the creation of the hybrids. Contactees are told variously that the ETs are doing this because mankind is becoming sterile. [10] Alternatively, they are doing this because, as aliens, they only have a limited range of emotions. They are desperate for human genetic material so that they can feel human emotions. [11] Some are led to believe that perhaps the alien's own survival depends somehow on interacting genetically with mankind. [12]

People are told that the result of all the genetic activity and experimentation is to create a new race of men, men with genetically altered bodies that will enable them to enter different dimensions of time and space. Man will be changed both physically and spiritually. We will have new abilities. Today's isolated psychic events will become commonplace as men gain new abilities in such areas as telepathy and astral travel. We will eventually master even reality itself. One ET entity currently being channeled tells us that we will “now have physical and psychic gifts that [we] were meant to have ever since the time you humans first left. . .” [13] All this will be accomplished by the merging of the two species. Another extra-terrestrial entity broadcasting through a women who has taken the name of Zoev Jho has channeled an entire book called E.T. 101, in which we are told that we are on the verge of seeing human history altered by a genetic shift in our DNA codes. [14]

Few people in 1947 really believed that there was life elsewhere in the universe, yet most people today accept it as fact. Given enough time and proper reinforcement, the unthinkable eventually becomes accepted. The current UFO accounts seem so fanciful that, absent a serious consideration, most people laugh and dismiss these accounts outright. However, if we are to study the implications of these messages, and analyze the fallout from them that is beginning to seep insidiously into our culture, we will find that alien messages are no laughing matter. Sober Christians today should carefully examine the implications of the ET messages for our world before dismissing them. Four primary implications of the alien messages warrant our consideration.
More:http://www.ses.edu/journal/issue2_1/2_1tunnicliffe.htm
Old 02-06-2005, 08:41 PM

I agree with you in most of your points in respect to the dangers of ufology. But even with this no one on earth can say with certitude that they exist or not.

Are they are good or evil? Maybe some are(if they exist)evil and others good.

Just because many have converted aliens into a thing of worship does not automaticaly condem the phenomena.

Remember the Bible says that the gods of man where really demons, this will include hercules, mars, venus, mercury.....

Most modern western societies regardless of there spirituality would never accept the concept of gods and the devil knows this, yet the concept of aliens has been slipped into society for many generations. So who knows? If the aliens are demons then I am sure that Gods angels could be considered aliens also. Remember that the original meaning of the word demon ment divine as from the divine regions.

Also remember that at the final battle Jesus with all his army will come out of heaven to fight the antichist. So is't that an invasion force from space?

I have always had the thought that mans technological progress specialy since the French revolutiona and specialy since the late 19th century has been guided by unseen hands for a malevolent purpose- to fight the Armies of Christ. But this is just me speculating.

Old 02-06-2005, 08:55 PM

Dear 55132,

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your
sincerity.

You say:

"I agree with you in most of your points in respect to the dangers of ufology. But even with this no one on earth can say with certitude that they exist or not."

But suppose many people believed in unicorns,
could they legetimately state "no one earth can say with certitude that they exist or not?"
I have to be shown an alien or a unicorn first.
That's the way the scientific system should work.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:09 PM

How can you say that something out of the reach of physical perception does not exist? You are atributting yourself a knowlege that no one on earth has. Can you prove it? You are unknownly contradicting yourself.

The concept of logic is ment as an instrument of observation. You cannot prove or disaprove anything you cannot measure.

Old 02-07-2005, 04:05 PM

rushdoony,

all the ETs say is that Christianity is wrong. They act and behave like spirits, taking away people in hipnosys in the middle of the night, never coming on the open...they scare people, they use sexual perversions...what kind of civilization would that one be ? And why they vanish when people call on Jesus name ? Why are they so afraid of a word ?

They are in fact demons trying to deceive people in a hope apart from God. Hope that ETs will come and save the Earth.

The fact that people are normal, doesnt mean that they are safe from spiritual attacks, especially if they dont know how to claim the protection of Jesus. They are easy prey.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:23 PM

FYI: Feb. 27th, Thursday Night--Peter Jennings will be doing a TV program on the subject of UFO's ---- check your listings.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=468496
Old 02-07-2005, 05:42 PM

Quote:
get_real wrote:
FYI: Feb. 27th, Thursday Night--Peter Jennings will be doing a TV program on the subject of UFO's ---- check your listings.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=468496
OOPS typo!! Should be February 24th