Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2005, 05:47 PM

Default Re: becoming change agents... the other side does it!!!

Great news, TB...go for it, man !!!

Old 09-13-2005, 08:35 PM

Hey, thanx for the encouragement.

People are out their...isolated and alone. One must start in ones aown area and let it build.

FREEMAN, you are right. However, people make their beds and must accept responsability for their actions or lack there of.

Many people know this stuff deep down but refuse to give up their attachment to their worldly life and widget collections. So, to be quite frank...Fuck 'em.

I'm not shedding any tears for them. We should congratulate ourselves for the incredible effort it took to remove our minds from their control. We diminish ourselves and our incredible feat by wishing on a star that if only..."people would listen to me".

Let them rot. Gather your friends and speak to those who have the ears. Thats all you can do. I shant be begging for one of these fat, lazy, oxygen theives to listen to me.

This new superior attitude has given me new energy. And now I look down on them and say..."hows life in the matrix you pathetic coincidence theorist?"

I am in an exclusive club...membership is not free. Let them know only the best are admitted. I dont want rif raff...I want people of good heart and mind. The rest can all rot together in a swamp somewhere. :-x
Old 09-13-2005, 08:50 PM

I'm thinking about joining in on Thumpers idea going to iidb.org. I just need a good username, tryin' to think of one now. any ideas? I was thinkin' maybe stabmasterarson. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-13-2005, 11:29 PM

I think becoming a change agent is a great idea, but isn't the idea of leaving the sheep to their own devices kind of contradictory to what we want to achieve?

I mean, that might mean abandoning family, friends etc instead of trying to reveal what's realy going on. And, hypothetically, what if someone else was thinking the same thing and you were among the sheep? Would it be unfair that they thought themselves too superior to spread the news?

I think Jesus had the right idea when he asked that we treat others as we would like them to treat ourselves. We may gain allies in places we'd least suspect.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:43 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
I'm thinking about joining in on Thumpers idea going to iidb.org. I just need a good username, tryin' to think of one now. any ideas? I was thinkin' maybe stabmasterarson. :-P
do eeet 8-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-14-2005, 01:52 AM

Quote:
I think becoming a change agent is a great idea, but isn't the idea of leaving the sheep to their own devices kind of contradictory to what we want to achieve?
Speak to those who will listen but do not scatter your energies.

You cannot wrap people up in cotton wool. Sooner or later, all people must accept responsability for their actions or lack of action. It is simple.

I am not advocating joining the powers that be in oppression of the sheep. I am advocating accepting a pat on the back for waking up. I no longer bother trying to "convert" people. I simply could'nt care less about them as it is NOT my responsability.

My responsability is to my own actions and the results there of.

If we beleieve in a higher power then we must accept that there will be judgement...in many different ways.

Waking up, is in large measure a choice. We make choices EVERY day. I choose not to buy shit be it cultural shit or shit food. I choose NOT to watch Big Brother, Australian Idol and the hundreds of other peices of noise polloution put out. You can choose NOT to partake in it...however, thousands do.

And then...they call you a "kook".

The whole point is God gives you a choice. That is His test.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:17 AM

Here, here!

In total support of True - well said.

"Just as the Buddha said: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.« Covered but only a little. That is to say, he does not speak unto them whose eyes are totally covered with dust, and not unto them whose eyes are not covered at all."
<a href="http://www.tradicio.org/english/solumipsum.htm">SOLUM IPSUM - Metaphysical aphorisms by ANDRÁS LÁSZLÓ</a>
Old 09-14-2005, 02:24 AM

TB, I know what you're getting at. But I still think it's our duty to inform people. Especially the people we care about. What they DO with that info is totally up to them, though. You can lead a hores to water...
Old 09-14-2005, 03:04 AM

Quote:
TB, I know what you're getting at. But I still think it's our duty to inform people. Especially the people we care about. What they DO with that info is totally up to them, though. You can lead a hores to water...
We dont disagree. I still plan on speaking out...but I dont give a toss if people dont listen. In fact..."let them eat cake".

Perhaps it's just a phase but I feel incredibly good lately now that i realise (personally) that I dont have to feel guilty for not saving the world by next Thursday.

There are NO victims...only the spiritually and morrally degenerant.

No one paid the $50 a week I had to find to pay a professional to sort my life out. They were out blowing it on grog and drugs...i "chose" to sort myself out...to face myself. All in my early 20's.

Always "the system". "Oh the system made me do it!" NEVER personal responsability.

Christ was not just all "huggy huggy, kissy kissy"...He was about personal responsability before God and the Truth! I do believe The Christ gave good bollickings to a great many people as well as spreading the word of love and tolerence...but one part of his message in my eyes.

I reserve the right to peer down in complete and utter contempt at fat, beer swilling, foul mouthed :-? , stupid sport loving, ignorent, dickhead fellow Australians.

They will get the cosmic justice they deserve in the coming years and I could'nt care less.

I have done the hard yards and am reaping my reward as I should. It is all God requires from me.

Good to see you here WASH.

Yes DRAK! I needed to read that.

Perhaps it's just a passing phase but I'm tired of making excuses for people.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:41 AM

Quote:
"Just as the Buddha said: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.« Covered but only a little. That is to say, he does not speak unto them whose eyes are totally covered with dust, and not unto them whose eyes are not covered at all."
Jesus said essentially the same thing:

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that home or city, shake off the dust of your feet" (Matt. 10: 14)

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. (Matt. 11:15, Luke 8:8)

Quote:
Christ was not just all "huggy huggy, kissy kissy"...He was about personal responsability before God and the Truth! I do believe.
Yes. I think the point to be made is as you say, Mawashi, we may have an obligation to lead a horse to water, but only once, whether he drinks or not.