Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2005, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Why did the illuminati take hold in Europe in particular?

Certainly, nomad.

The current situation is that the Zionist/Khazars are very race-conscious and try to foster a self-knowledge and awareness of race within their own race, while trying to deny this self-awareness and knowledge of race in other races, via indoctrination, disinformation, propaganda and outright lies.

My growing suspicion and realization is that the race issue in general is key to understanding history and its obscure, underlying currents of power. They are only obscure if one doesn't include the factor of race.

Truth is, there are racial diffences bewteen different people. Differences in mentality, attitude, spirituality, psychic abilities and leanings, etc. Nobody can say there's no difference between a Chinese person and a Bushman from the Serengeti Plain.
The differences lie in every aspect of their being, from the physical to the mental, psychic and spiritual.

This is by no means saying that there's a value attached to belonging to this or that race. It's just a fact, a truth, without relative value.

Coming back to the point, I think that one of the characteristics of this present age we live in, The Iron Age or Kali Yuga - being an age of dissolution, disintegration, destruction and degeneration - is ability of one race to prosper on all other people's expense.
This might be a hard thing to say about a whole people. But again, I try not to attach any relative value to this fact. We all seem to agree this particular type of people, namely the Khazar converts to Judaism, but more to the point, converts to the Kabbalah, really DO rule the world today, via their use (abuse?) of Magic; turning it into Black Magic.

Looking around us we see the effects everywhere of that abuse of Magic. Somehow, I think the false doctrine of the Equality Between Races - propagated by the race MOST fanatical about keeping their race pure - lies at the very heart of this issue.

One has to have a certain leaning towards the desire to use occult power for personal gain, which I believe we see the evidence of all around us. Conversely, I believe one can definately use the same occult power for the spiritual benefit of many, instead of just a few. This occult (meaning HIDDEN, once and for all!) power seems at present to be in the hands of evil, spiritually degenerated people, and they do anything in their power to hide the source of it, from us. It's a sad fact that most Westerners live far below their intellectual, spiritual level, having lost all connection to their Divine Self. This is to a large part due to the corruption of their souls, the degeneration of their spirit by these Black Magicians.

The fact the Magical Powers are in the hands of spiritually corrupted people is another sign of the times.

Old 09-13-2005, 06:58 AM

Quote:
We all seem to agree this particular type of people, namely the Khazar converts to Judaism, but more to the point, converts to the Kabbalah, really DO rule the world today, via their use (abuse?) of Magic; turning it into Black Magic.
At the risk of sounding like Bill Clinton on trial...define magic.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:47 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
We all seem to agree this particular type of people, namely the Khazar converts to Judaism, but more to the point, converts to the Kabbalah, really DO rule the world today, via their use (abuse?) of Magic; turning it into Black Magic.
At the risk of sounding like Bill Clinton on trial...define magic.

Excellent question ... please define " magic "
Old 09-13-2005, 08:15 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
What do you know about Bohemia?

"Where it all began."
That's interesting.. I've never heard that before.

How is Bohemia where it all began?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:23 AM

Hehe. I knew this would lead to questions.

First things first though. Psholtz, Bohemia is where the Illuminati first appeared officially, in the form of the secret society founded by Adam Weishaupt.

Concerning magic - it's much more tricky.

All so-called secret knowledge of all genuine traditions contain certain ambivalent or obscure references to disciplines like alchemy or metaphysics. Kabbalah is one such occult tradition. There are many others, like Sufism, which makes use of very similar, and in some cases identical, symbology as the Kabbalah does, or Zen Buddhism, The Tao-Te-Ching or - in the Western traditions - Mithraism, Hermeticism, and such.

These doctrines make use of certain physical, mental, psychic and spiritual excercises to induce a higher level of consciousness, which then would give them the power of acting on the world as if by "magic". Really, one shouldn't even use the word 'magic' because of the total and absolute corruption of it through the New Age movement and its various manifestations, like fantasy and science fiction, Wicca and Witchcraft, etc.

These have NOTHING in common with the esoteric ("inner", as opposed to exoteric, meaning "outer") teachings of traditional wisdom I mentioned above.

I'll quote from Michael A. Hoffman's book Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare:

"Aleister Crowley, in a statement to OTO initiates concerning one of his books, describes the underlying epistemology behind the glamor and enchantment which causes the occult con-game to become weird reality we inhabit in America today: 'In this book it is spoken of the Sephiroth, and the Paths, of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist. It is immaterial whether they exist or not. By doing certain things certain results follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them."

Now, by quoting one of the most evil men who ever lived on this Earth, I'm not saying I'm an adherent to Crowley. On the contrary. But what he had deep knowledge about was Black Magic; how to "do certain things" so that "certain" WANTED "results" followed.

As I understand it, what made Crowley evil was not the "tools" he used. He had given in to his Ego (in my opinion Ego equals Satan, as I've stated elsewhere on this forum) and let it take over his whole being. THAT'S what made him evil. The "tools" are there for anyone to use - unfortunately! - and it seems our times are characterized, among many things, by the fact that this power is in the wrong hands.

By no means is this possibility of power only for evil people; very much the opposite is true: it is MEANT to be used by the RIGHT people FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL. This means the RIGHT people need to harness this wisdom and take it BACK from those degenerate, spiritually corrupted people usurping that power today for their own dark purposes.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:40 AM

Quote:
First things first though. Psholtz, Bohemia is where the Illuminati first appeared officially, in the form of the secret society founded by Adam Weishaupt.
I think you're confusing Bavaria w/ Bohemia.. :-P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:30 AM

Are you saying that this occult magic is largely like hypnosis? Institute on another thread describes Hitler as one of the greatest magicians who ever lived. The only analogy I can derive from that is that Hitler seemed to be able to almost hypnotize his followers into unwavering fealty.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:51 AM

Freeman's question is a good one, asking if occult majic is largely like hypnosis.

I've a question or two for Draken also. Who, exactly, are the RIGHT people who need to harness this wisdom? I don't suppose they'd have something to do with the study and devotion to White majic, and also to one (or more) of the Ascended Masters, would they?

I think, Draken, that you know just what it was that 'enabled Hitler to hypnotise his followers into unwavering fealty.' Why don't you go ahead and explain to these good folks just how this works.
Old 09-13-2005, 02:53 PM

Say, we always hear about the British illuminati, but the are the Germans and French still prevalent today?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-13-2005, 03:36 PM

My mistake, psholtz. Bavaria it is! ops:

Marsali, I've talked about this on several other topics on CC.

Look, I'll make it easy for you. I'll quote myself out of context. If you're interested you can check out the <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=677&forum=3&post_id=14733&P HPSESSID=0bd5b102eaac51938372b207d21bffe3#forumpos t14733">thread</a> from which I took it.

Quote:
I suppose I'm talking about an elite, but definately not of the FINANCIAL type we have today. There are of course other - REAL - elites of a totally different kind.

Being rich doesn't make you a ruler. You're just rich, but have no idea about justice, truth, humility, etc.; no idea about Higher Principles a real, true Ruler is supposed to EMBODY, to manifest to the people, who would look up to a ruler like that. The people would get an example of honesty, humility, strength of spirit&mind, justice.

Of course there is an elite. But it's a totally different from what people think of when they hear the word "elite".
Everyone has at some point met a person who you simply listen to and not question, because you KNOW they know more than you and you would want to LEARN as much as that person is willing to share. You simply know this person is ABOVE you, in wisdom, knowledge, insight and spirit.

This is a person of the true elite.

It might be a farmer, a priest, a singing teacher, a friend, a relative, freind of the family - whoever. It might even be a down-and-out. You just have to look where you don't expect to find them. Today's "ruler" is nothing but a USURPER.
AND:

Quote:
If you read Plato's Republic he says there that this true elite has to be forced to rule, since if they had the choice they wouldn't WANT to rule; worldly power is not important to them, they know that's not what human existence is all about.

But if THEY don't take the responsibility to rule themselves, everyone will suffer at the hand of the lesser people, not capable of ruling, simply not being on the mental, spiritual level one has to be on.

True rulers are NATURAL rulers, around whom everyone naturally form societies, cities, nations.

I don't necessarily agree with everything Plato says, but when it comes to tyranny - as the political system it is, with no value attached! - he says is higher standing than democracy. Tyranny is just a form where one person is at the apex of the society, building a bridge (pontifex) between Heaven and Earth, that is God and Man.

If the 'tyrannos' (ruler, dictator) is of the type I described would be MEANT to rule, truly BORN to rule, then that's a society I'd gladly live in and be that ruler's subject.

But if that "ruler" is a ruler thanks to his WEALTH -

Fuck off. Excuse my French.
As for your somewhat "challenging" request:

Quote:
I think, Draken, that you know just what it was that 'enabled Hitler to hypnotise his followers into unwavering fealty.' Why don't you go ahead and explain to these good folks just how this works.
and "Ascended Masters", I have no idea what you're talking about.

There are other posts I've written about this issue of spiritual superiority, but I have no time right now.

Maybe later, if we can have a civilized discussion without degrading insinuations or accusations of the "he's a Freemason/evil person/Satanist/occultist - I KNEW it!!!"-type, of which I'm thoroughly tired of.;-)