Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2005, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Why did the illuminati take hold in Europe in particular?

I don't believe that you're a satanist or evil person, Draken; far from it. But you've evaded my questions.

Old 09-13-2005, 05:40 PM

The power of magic is an illusion. the moment you get involved in it, you become the slave of demons. In the long run, they control what you do and what you say. In the short term, there may be some advantages, but they are not worthwhile, even if you don`t believe you will lose your soul because of it. For each powerful Anthony LaVey, there are thousands of poor bastards who just freak out, become suicidal or crazy. I knew several.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:28 PM

I agree, Saturnino. Now I remember all about this "Ascended Masters" gibberish:

The Ascended Masters
Old 09-13-2005, 06:40 PM

Do you know why their playground is called "Bohemia Grove?
Old 09-13-2005, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Do you know why their playground is called "Bohemia Grove?
No. Other than the libertine connotations of the name.

Quote:
President Richard M. Nixon: "The Bohemian Grove -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."
Old 09-13-2005, 09:16 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I agree, Saturnino. Now I remember all about this "Ascended Masters" gibberish:

The Ascended Masters
Refering to that Hitler stuff, he was involved in the occult. So it makes sense that he might of been possessed which would also explain his power of commanding fealty just from spoken word.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-13-2005, 09:32 PM

Quote:
...Hitler as the greatest magicians who ever lived. The only analogy I can derive from that is that Hitler seemed to be able to almost hypnotize his followers into unwavering fealty.
Rommel called this "the sunshine cure".

Younger line officers were often sent to Hitler to give him "the facts" on the front line condition. Hitler despised the Prussian Officer Corp so decorated line officers were often sent to "give the old man" the truth.

Sure enough, time after time, these Captains and Colonol's returned to their division commanders full of fight and ready to win the war once again. All thanx to an Adolph pep talk.

Hitler was an optimist at heart and loved a "cause". Especially a lost one. As Aries types do. He also had an ability to think strategically and tactically down to tiny details and would impress his audience with his grasp of ALL area's of the war. It also helped that he was, after 1943, completely off his tits on Meth most of the time...full of beans and "shining eyes".

Hitler was not "into" the occult as such. He was, i believe, a rationalist who often said..."i cannot overstate the importence of my own intellect". His religion was his cause...turning Europe into the center of world culture and art. For that he believed he was divinely chosen...maybe he was.

Hitler would fit into the Pentagon beautifully today and get on well with the likes of Thomas Barnett.

I wonder about the stories of the deeply ingrained use of "occult" practices in NAZI ideology. Pagan to be sure...but occult in the sense of what it's used here?
Old 09-13-2005, 09:45 PM

By accusing Hitler of being somehow influenced by the Occult...we diminish the man into, yet again...another caricature other than what he was.

He was a leader of men.

He was brave and modest.

He was highly intelligent and artistic.

He took on EVERYONE and very nearly won! Without gigantic treason from within...Hitler had the war won.

What guts! And he looked after his people!

Dont think I am some Ultra Right Wing NAZI lover...Hitler was no angel. But by the standards of the day, minus the ridiculous lies about him, he was a great leader...because...he WAS.

Nothing more and nothing less.

EVERYONE who met him described him as polite, quietly spoken and caring of their needs and current situation. Watch the doco on Trudle Junge his secretary, "Blind Spot: Hitlers Secretary". It's what the docudrama "Der Untergang" or "Downfall" is based on.

So what are we to believe of him? History is written by the victors. The same people who created and supported a murderous, Godless tyranny called Communism. Responsable for more mysery and murder than ANY system in human history.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:54 PM

Yeah, you're right about the meth. If PCP gives people super strength, maybe the meth enhanced is intellect and style of ellocution.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-13-2005, 10:59 PM

So then, TB, tell us how you really feel about HITLER.

You are giving this man a pat on the back.

WHY?

Did he not know that his men were slaughtering JEWS?