Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2005, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Why did the illuminati take hold in Europe in particular?

You could call it a pre-emptive strike, Marsali. Nothing personal. I've just been accused once too often here on CC. ;-)

Your first question was: Who, exactly, are the RIGHT people who need to harness this wisdom?

I think I answered that.

Your second question was about White Magic and "Ascended Masters" and I don't know anything about any "Ascended Masters". But freeman was kind enough to include a link, which I'm now going to check. Then I'll comment.

But in general, a lot of people are willing to dismiss or diminish a person and his/her qualities and abilities and skills by claiming that person to be into "the occult" without any real knowledge about what this "occult" actually is.

I'm trying to read a lot on this stuff, but from the sources I trust and not just any New Age book of rubbish.

I'll get back on the White Magic and the Ascended Ones.

To finish, any rite or ritual is Magic; Catholic ritual is Magic, as well as The Black Mass, or Muslim prayer. In fact, prayer is Magic.

BTW, BlueAngel.

It seems Hitler WASN'T slaughtering Jews. Those who got killed by Hitler were most probably Communist fighters and saboteurs or Bolshevik/Allied collaborators. It was war.

Old 09-14-2005, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Did he not know that his men were slaughtering JEWS?
According to whom?

Here are a couple of little tit bits NOT in dispute...

Eisenhower NEVER mentions the gas chambers ONCE in ANY of his memoirs.

The term "Holocaust" does not appear in the literature until the early 1970's.

Hundreds...i repeat HUNDREDS of Holocaust survivors have been shown to be COMPLETE frauds.

Quo Vadius? What is truth? I'm still waiting for the truth about WW2 and Adolph Hitler.

My heart goes out to all people who suffered terribly during that time.

That includes the 40 million murderd by various means by Joseph Stalin.

My 3 month old neice is staying with me...to think of her crammed on a train, panting for breath and water...to painful to imagine. I've no doubt it happened. Just as I feel for the poor infants of Dresden...burnt to a crisp.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:33 AM

Marsali, as I'm reading that "Ascended Masters" link I get an intuitive warning signal: New Age movement, H.P. Blavatsky, Alice Bailey...

A quote randomly taken from the text:

'The Great Awakening is taking place. In the cities and towns across America, hardly a week goes by without a symposium, seminar or workshop on spiritual healing, extrasensory perception...new age living, the power within, creative imagination, the dynamics of positive thinking, mind control, awareness training, higher sense perception, the art of meditation, new dimensions of consciousness, holistic medicine, yoga... This is not by chance. According to one Advanced Soul, "Through the silent hidden work of the Masters, men and women throughout the world are beginning to intuitively understand the Truth. There is a vibration, call it the Master Vibration, that is flowing through the consciousness of mankind, turning each individual toward the Light within, and it is only a matter of time before the Dawning"'.

I'll read the whole thing thoroughly, but only because I promised!;-)

A long time ago I posted a thread dealing with the New Age Movement and it's false doctrine. The thread is <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=590&forum=3"> INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION</a>.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:11 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Did he not know that his men were slaughtering JEWS?
According to whom?

Here are a couple of little tit bits NOT in dispute...

Eisenhower NEVER mentions the gas chambers ONCE in ANY of his memoirs.

The term "Holocaust" does not appear in the literature until the early 1970's.

Hundreds...i repeat HUNDREDS of Holocaust survivors have been shown to be COMPLETE frauds.

Quo Vadius? What is truth? I'm still waiting for the truth about WW2 and Adolph Hitler.

My heart goes out to all people who suffered terribly during that time.

That includes the 40 million murderd by various means by Joseph Stalin.

My 3 month old neice is staying with me...to think of her crammed on a train, panting for breath and water...to painful to imagine. I've no doubt it happened. Just as I feel for the poor infants of Dresden...burnt to a crisp.

I read that

1. Stalin was Jewish

2. Statlin slaughtered over 100 MILLION people

Anybody has the details on these 2 points ?
Old 09-14-2005, 06:56 AM

Currently reading a good Russian book on him.

Even Lennin considered him to ruthless. In fact, the fact that he even got to any power says that someone or some power was behind him.

Apparently he had a completely shit childhood that far surpassed Hitlers in beatings and brutality. I almost felt sorry for him.

I've read he hung out in the Coffee houses frequented by the Jews...but thats all I know...over to you DRAK...
Old 09-14-2005, 08:41 AM

Yes. Quite. 8-)

Nomad, check out this thread of mine. I think you've even commented on this.

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1136&forum=13 ">Was Stalin a Rothschild? By Clifford Shack</a>

It was a long time ago I read this piece and I don't know who this Clifford Shack is. But you'll find another link to an article on the WW2 leaders and their bloodlines claiming the same thing.

Whatthehey, here's the link: <a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/Bush_Mossad11.htm">A look into WW2 leaders and their bloodlines</a>

Anyway, it seems that Stalin did have quite a lot of Jewish blood, or is it Khazar, one can never be really sure. Eventually, he did ban Freemasonry, which is why I think his doctors poisoned him. I have no source for this last claim, but according to my father it's "common knowledge". I trust my father.
I'm sure there are a few informative books on the subject.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:35 AM

I appreciate that you're addressing my questions, Draken; thanks.

Students of the occult will often dismiss the negative aspect of occultism by claiming that occult simply means "hidden." But there's nothing simple about occultism. I was, for many years, a Theosophist before becoming a Christian ten years ago. I still have friends and family members who study the occult by way of Theosophy, Co-freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, and the Summit Lighthouse.
They are good people who have been misled by the father of lies into believing that true spiritual knowledge is hidden knowlege, and that this knowlege has been denied to the dumb masses since the advent of Christianity.

But occult, or hidden, knowlege is ultimately controlled by satan. One of Satan's greatest achievments for himself is that he has been able to get people to believe that he doesn't exist. He will work through occult groups by making it seem that occultism is a benvolent help to mankind; it's a subtle spiritual seduction.

You mentioned, Draken, that Catholic ritual is majic, as is the black mass. But the big difference is that all Catholic ritual leads to Jesus Christ and God, while the black mass leads to the opposite direction - to satan and hell.

I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about white majic and what you call the 'ascended ones'.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:13 AM

Quote:
But occult, or hidden, knowlege is ultimately controlled by satan. One of Satan's greatest achievments for himself is that he has been able to get people to believe that he doesn't exist.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." -- C. S. Lewis

Ever notice how whenever you meet a real educated idiot, you know, one of those secular humanist intellectual types with half a dozen higher degrees, that they always turn out to be non-believers?
:-D
Old 09-14-2005, 10:33 AM

That's right. Many people who consider Christianity to be too simple will be drawn to the occult groups I mentioned. These groups will appeal especially to intellectuals. As a lure, they will sometimes say that the the 'real' Jesus Christ, or the true embodiment of the Christ spirit, is working through them.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:56 AM

Default Money as a Form of Magic

First of all I don't call and haven't called any one or several people "ascended ones". I used the terminology I was provided by your question.

Right, this is a massive issue.

Spiritual knowledge is hidden knowledge insofar as one has to already have had an experience of the Divine or spiritual to know and to recognize it. Also, there are different ways to read the Bible, Quran, the Tao-Te-Ching, the Vedanta, etc. Some people just can't understand how I can interpret a passage so differently from them. I've had conversations with people here on CC who say to me that any interpretation out of the "ordinary" is Satanic and leads straight to Hell.

Nothing of this knowledge has been denied the masses by anything other than their own egos. The spiritual knowledge we're talking about is there if you look for it. Most people simply don't look for it. Therefore they don't stand a chance in finding it! They have denied themselves this knowledge.

The fact is that almost all genuine spiritual paths have been corrupted, including Catholicism and Christianity in general. Some say the forms and rites of Catholicism can still be filled up again with the power of true spirituality, but that in general they, the forms and rituals, are diluted to the point of them hardly containing any power.
Most other religious forms and rituals are unfortunately void of this spiritual power from Above. We've simply gotten too far away from the Source of these forms and they've lost the power to give humans spiritual fulfillment.

In regards to Catholicism, just look at the last two popes; they were and are hardly following and spreading traditional, orthodox Christian/Catholic teaching.

Don't misunderstand me, though. I'm not saying Jesus wasn't "God's Son", on the contrary, I've stated many times on CC that I certainly am "a follower" of Jesus, just maybe not in the way most fanatical, literal believers of Jesus and the Bible.

Actually, NOTHING is controlled by Satan; EVERYTHING is "controlled" by God.

The biggest and saddest achievement of Communism is they tricked most people into believing - not that Satan but GOD doesn't exist. This leaves them totally open and defenseless against dialectical materialism, which is the basis of Communist false doctrine, based on Darwinism and the classical Darwinian theory of evolution.

I wouldn't and couldn't trust mainstream Catholicism, having seen the way the Catholic establishment has taken the last hundred years or so. I'm not so sure it leads to Jesus and God by default. Like I said, today's main religions are all infiltrated, subverted, corrupted and turned upside down, by Freemasonry, Kabbalism and exactly the kind of New Age occultism you mention.

I read a book about a Native American medicine man called Bearheart. He said there are two types of people: the one who helps himself and the one who helps others. Basically, he said that, being a medicine man and having unusual skills, he could very easily use them to help himself. But if he did - JUST ONCE - then he would've crossed over to being a Black Magician and he could never go back. Since he considered himself a kind of magician, he wanted to help others, who came to him in honesty and respect, with the powers and special gifts he had at his disposal.
This makes him a "white magician".

Now, it's very difficult to define "magic" because the incredible amount of contamination the word has been subjected to over the years.

For example, the power of money is a kind of Black Magic, which uses symbols and signs. We've all agreed to money having the value which is written on a dollar bill, pound note or coin. When did we agree to this? Over many years of manipulation by the international bankers. We've accepted that the $ sign and £ sign with a certain number after it has a relative value. But really it's not worth shit, because it's only some fancy paper not worth even a fraction of what the magic sign says it is worth. As soon as we, the masses, decide that paper money is no longer worth anything, it will lose its magical power. But we the masses are so enchanted by the power - occult power - that money has over us. And soon the value of money is not even going to be worth as much as the paper it's written on, because it's all going to be electronic credit and electronic banking, with chipping and the whole truly Satanic deal.

Have you ever wondered why it is that the further away from large cities and urban living you get, the less value money has? Money is only important for people living in large urban areas where they have to buy food, drink and housing, because they can't produce it themsleves. In the countryside on the other hand, it doesn't matter if you're rich because you can't eat money; important for country people is to produce yourself the food you need to survive the winter. Maybe you produce a little more than you need, then you can exchange it with your neighbour for something you need that he has more of.

Urban living is totally against any normal way for human beings to live.

The industrial revolution was the start of large masses of people being forced to move into towns and cities. This was the start of the larger and larger part money was to have in modern society, to the point where we are today.

Money is nothing but Black Magic, for sure.

Funnily enough, money is placing itself (actually being deliberately placed) between goods people could easily exchange or barter with, in the exact same way Jews, as the merchants they are, place themselves as middlemen between buyer and seller. They don't produce anything, they make their living off the interest they take for the service of making commerce "easier" for buyer and seller. Just like money should be a tool making commerce easier, it has now become the reason the world is over-producing: one produces commodities to aquire - exchange it - for more money, not the other way around, which is the way it should be, if money has to be used at all: produce just enough money to the equivalent value of the commodity it's supposed to buy.

Sorry for veering off into financial territory.

I'm trying to explain, and give an example of the way money is used to literally put us under an evil, oppressive spell.

I'm looking forward to hearing your views on this post. I've just been letting my mind run amok as I write; I'm no financial expert. This is just the way it came out, I hope I make SOME sense!