Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2005, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Why did the illuminati take hold in Europe in particular?

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Certainly, nomad.

The current situation is that the Zionist/Khazars are very race-conscious and try to foster a self-knowledge and awareness of race within their own race, while trying to deny this self-awareness and knowledge of race in other races, via indoctrination, disinformation, propaganda and outright lies.
but isn't modern day Israel very mongrelized with your various ethopian, ashkenazi, and every other kind of Jews?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-14-2005, 11:48 AM

Yes, physically. And yet, don't they seem to be very homogeneous in spirit?

The fact of race is not just an issue of blood and genes, it's also about the race of the spirit. It seems to me they themselves are very cavalier with who they actually consider Jewish. Look at someone like Norman G. Finkelstein for instance. Some hardcore Jewish supremacists actually question whether Finkelstein actually is a Jew, just because he's a very knowledgeable and sharp critic of the state of Israel.
On the other hand, anyone who supports Israel and International Judeocracy is as good as Jew to them.

I think it's because of the issue of SPIRITUAL race. A special attitude, mentality, world view in a way.

Some people say being Jewish is a state of mind rather than a question of heredity or blood. I don't know enough about it though, so I can't really state anything for sure. But intuitively, I think there could be something substantial in the idea of the attitude of viewing oneself as an eternal victim...

One doesn't have to be Jewish to see oneself as a victim.

Just a thought.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Money as a Form of Magic

Another very relevant point, while I'm on the subject of money:

In Sweden there was a massive robbery recently. In fact, it was so huge that Stockholm, the capital, and partially other bigger cities, were suffering from cash shortage the week after.

So, how come, that after such a massive bank robbery with so much money and so much cash stolen, people still have the same amount of money in their bank accounts?

How come nobody lost ANYTHING?
Old 09-14-2005, 01:46 PM

Quote:
So, how come, that after such a massive bank robbery with so much money and so much cash stolen, people still have the same amount of money in their bank accounts?

How come nobody lost ANYTHING?
Because thanks to the manipulations of the central banksters money has no real value.
It can be replaced the same way it was created originally -- out of thin air, with principle and interest charged to the taxpayers.
Money is not backed up by anything of value -- just ask a financial "expert" or economist, and they will tell you that Federal Reserve Notes are backed by "our faith in the American economy".
Now tell me why we haven't burned them for fuel like the Germans in post-WW I...
Old 09-14-2005, 01:49 PM

Magic? :lol:
Old 09-14-2005, 01:58 PM

Sorry, folks, to once again draw the subject away again from the original topic. Hopefully it'll be temporary.

Draken, You wrote that the last two Popes were hardly following orthodox Christian/Catholic teaching. What is it that you would personally consider to be orthodox Christian/Catholic teaching?
Old 09-14-2005, 02:22 PM

The fact that Jews were responsible for killing Jesus, for example.

Check out this link to Michael A. Hoffman II, <a href="http://www.revisionisthistory.org/christian1.html">The Judas Iscariot of Our Time</a>

Also you can check out this thread on Ratzinger and pope matters, <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1129&forum=13 ">Freemason and pseudo-Christian theologian Hans Küng- Kabbalistic Jews candidate for the new Pope?!</a>
Old 09-14-2005, 02:29 PM

I asked what it was you YOU personally considered to be orthodox Christianity/Catholicism, not what other people think (as provided in your links).
Old 09-14-2005, 02:47 PM

Actually Draken, I'm content to let this subject end here. It's boring for others to have to read religious arguments, kind of like when someone wants to talk about football with me - I just wanna run the other way.

I think that you know very little about orthodox Christianity, except from what you may have heard, possibly, from anti-Christians.

I really just want to find out exactly where you're coming from, what exact kind of occult beliefs you have, because then I could get at the heart of the situation. But you're keeping mum about that, and that's ok, for now. God bless you.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Yes. Quite. 8-)

Nomad, check out this thread of mine. I think you've even commented on this.

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1136&forum=13 ">Was Stalin a Rothschild? By Clifford Shack</a>

It was a long time ago I read this piece and I don't know who this Clifford Shack is. But you'll find another link to an article on the WW2 leaders and their bloodlines claiming the same thing.

Whatthehey, here's the link: <a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/Bush_Mossad11.htm">A look into WW2 leaders and their bloodlines</a>

Anyway, it seems that Stalin did have quite a lot of Jewish blood, or is it Khazar, one can never be really sure. Eventually, he did ban Freemasonry, which is why I think his doctors poisoned him. I have no source for this last claim, but according to my father it's "common knowledge". I trust my father.
I'm sure there are a few informative books on the subject.

So 6 000 000 Jews were killed by Hitler and

the whole world is GUILTY of his sins.

The Jews with Stalin at the head kill

100 000 000 Christians and no one says a word ???

Is this our reality ?