Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2005, 05:39 AM

Default Re: Talmudic Judaism

I think you have sidestepped my question, nomad, but I will end this exchange by asserting that any "enlightenment" born of deceiving and mnistreating one's fellow human beings is an ultimately inferior "operating system" which will only guarantee the destruction of its practitioners by their vengeful victims.
This IS a "dumber" sytem. A smarter one would involve a mutual cooperation that would benefit all peoples -- God's plan for mankind, as opposed to Satan's.

Old 09-15-2005, 06:13 AM

Default Re: Talmudic Judaism

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I think you have sidestepped my question, nomad, but I will end this exchange by asserting that any "enlightenment" born of deceiving and mnistreating one's fellow human beings is an ultimately inferior "operating system" which will only guarantee the destruction of its practitioners by their vengeful victims.
This IS a "dumber" sytem. A smarter one would involve a mutual cooperation that would benefit all peoples -- God's plan for mankind, as opposed to Satan's.
Talmudic Judaism ... I can see your point,

though the Talmud contains phenomenal insights

into human behavior

Torah Judaism ... not so sure.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Why did the illuminati take hold in Europe in particular?

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Yes, it is. With the slight correction that Hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews. Otherwise, yes, this is our "reality" - the POLITICALLY CORRECT REALITY.

It's not the truth, though.
according to Myron Fagan, it was only 600,000

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-15-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Why did the illuminati take hold in Europe in particular?

Check out my thread, Thumper. Be brave and be the first to comment on my thread! So far, either no one is interested, no one has the guts or it's such a truism and a cliché that no one can be bothered...;-)

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1733&forum=24 ">Official Auschwitz figures!
Which figure must we believe by law? Which figure is not considered holocaust denial? Which figure is not considered anti-Semitic? Which figure is not considered hate?</a>
Old 09-15-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: "Orthodox Christian teachings"

Arjuna,

I think the previous issue had to do with the relationship between Jusaism and Christianity only in the sense of the way in which Jesus dealt with the Pharasees, which is a model for how we should deal with any evil force today.

Like Jesus speaking to the Pharasees, we need to speak the Truth (assuming we can figure out what that is, which I'm still trying to do) always, whether it's to our friends, or opposing forces.

Like Jesus speaking to the Pharasees, we need to try to break through the denials that those who oppose Truth will often put up as a barrier.

Do you think that Jesus did not love the Pharasees too? Just because he spoke strongly with them does not mean that he didn't love them.
He didn't want others to be affected by their lies and corruption, but he also wanted for their salvation, (perhaps even more so) than that of better people. Sinners often got much of his time and attention.

Jesus said told us to love our enemies and pray for them. Wouldn't this also include your Pharasees? Or George Bush? To live in this world is to live with evil, and regardless of whether that evil is working through a church, synagogue, government, or whatever, Jesus gave us a way to deal with it.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:26 PM

That's probably the most difficult thing to do- praying for your enemies or those you know to be working to destroy you. I guess most people would see me as spiritually immatuer for being unable to do that. But ya know what, at least I can admit that I can't do it.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-16-2005, 12:53 AM

Wow, quite a thread!

Hey Nomad, I appreciate your honesty as always. The point I'll try to make (as you keep asking the question) has to do with the dog eat dog mentality. Draken's video on the Bloody History of Communism touches on this idea too. If you see the implicit operating system of humans as survival of the fittest, keep in mind that not everyone shares that view.

Whether some people are genetically pre-disposed to step on others, or whether it is always learned at the mothers (or state run day care's) breast is another question. Communism, be it 1920's Russian, or neo-con American dreamo, is hate filled, animalistic, materialistic, and not nice. Why be nice to someone when you can step on them for advantage? (You may ask) Whether that's in business or The Party gossip about your neighbours. Do unto others before they do unto you. It is opposite of the love that you should learn at home. To not uphold these values in public dealings shows contempt for fellow humans and lowers your 'value' in others eyes.

Nomad said:

"Sucked and bled dry every civilisation OR

OUTSMARTED every civilisation it encountered ...

are the 2 ways of looking at this."

Parasites can be smart. These are not mutually exclusive concepts. Nobody looks at the cockroach or raccoon and says "Now they are the best, everyone should aspire to that status. What chutzpah!"

I guess the difference is that most people could not 'live with themselves' knowing they are parasites. One has some need to contribute to society usually. This is where we need to examine how as a society we have been influenced to become a rat in the rat race, and turn away from our true natures. That's why organized Communism, Robber Baron Capitalism, and Illuminism are such a threat to mankind.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:08 AM

Quote:
I guess most people would see me as spiritually immatuer for being unable to do that. But ya know what, at least I can admit that I can't do it.
Here, here!

If it's an act of will then you ar'nt sincerely praying for your enemies.

Maybe one day I'll get there.

Everyone has their own style and their own role to play in the unfolding.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:28 AM

I admire your honesty Nohope. I obviously have a long, long way to go before being able to live up to Jesus' noble ideal (I was rude to Draken, which I'm sorry for).

And if I do ever get there, which is iffy, it won't be without having made A LOT of mistakes along the way....we're only human. Prayer helps.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:55 AM

MARSALI...being rude is irrelevant...are you speaking the truth?

The Pharisees considered Christ rude.

Just where and when did this "rude" shit start?

I blame the British Public School System where "good form" meant not telling that the older boys were buggering you on the w/end...if not the head master.

MARSALI...you sound like a fucking cult member...get a grip. God gave you testicles...let their juices flow all the way to your frontal lobes and beyond. God does'nt mind...he encourages it in these days of deceit.