Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2005, 11:21 AM

Default Re: "Orthodox Christian teachings"

Hey, TB, I didn't say that others can't be rude, did I? It's just something that I'd like to avoid for myself, If I can.

And given that I'm a woman, those juices you mentioned aren't available to me. Let 'em flow in others though, by all means. I'm not out to neuter any man.

Yeah, I do sound like a cult member sometimes. You forgot to mention self-rightous too.

Old 09-16-2005, 11:25 AM

Quote:
And given that I'm a woman, those juices you mentioned aren't available to me. Let 'em flow in others though, by all means. I'm not out to neuter any man.
He, he, he. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Busted, TB.
Reminds me of the time I had a little motor bike for sale online, and I kept getting pestered by little tykes who didn't have the money or their parents' consent to be dealing.
So after one suspiciously worded email, I shot back a response, " Are you old enough to shave?"
The adult woman who replied assured me she was, but not her face. ops:
Old 09-16-2005, 12:25 PM

I guess the point when you are being rude is when you feel you have to win the battle because of your pride, and not because you want to see good prevail.
The ideal would be to see the Illuminati fail so more people could have their eyes opened and search God, not because I liked to spit on the face of the Rothschilds.
The only way to get to this position is to understand that God is in control. That even though God allows evil for a time, He will make things right eventually. If you really believe that, it is easy to see the Illuminati are just fooled idiots who will end up in Hell, with the eternity to regret what they have done. It is all a matter of perspective.
If one doesn't believe that, there is no other way of thinking but to get revenge right now. That's why I believe that nice philosophies that rely on the human spirit (and not God) to forgive are just supression of hate. It is there, one just doesn't let it out.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:02 PM

Woman or man...the testosterone is their for all.

A woman too must allow it's flow or else she will be ineffectual in supporting her man. Does a Lioness lie around hoping a Lion will show up to rescue her cubs from the Heyena's?

My problem with "being rude" is that I actually try to avoid it when it is nescassary. And then it flows like a pent up river.

For me, God acts through the hearts of men and women and springs them into action.

Social control rely's heavily on "good manners" to prevent a outbreak of finger pointing the obvious...that a bunch of fellow humans wish to enslave us, forever...and i'd like to grab the skinny liitle fucks by the throat and slap them around a bit. As they can escape this through various security mechanisms I am left to pound away on the keyboard hoping that if enough peasants know who the culprits are then the freaks might think twice as they cant kill all of us.

Christ was both passive and forceful.

Knowing which is the best tool at the time is the hard part.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:45 AM

TB,

Christ came for sinners, not saints. The key to understand Christianity is to see that we are an evil bunch of bastards who want to screw others for our own good. And that's why we need forgiveness.
People shouldn't go to church AFTER they are clean and sober and good. First because this is impossible to do by themselves (only repression and hypocrisy can be achieved by our efforts). Second, because Jesus told us to go the way we are to him...He is th e one who takes care of sin and gives us strength to get better. It is all about His power , not ours...we are nothing.
Unfortunately, the world thinks about Christianity in the opposite way...people who think they are perfect and holy...whenn it is exactly the contrary.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:33 AM

Hear, hear! Reminds me of the story of the granddaughter who came in from the garden one afternoon. "Grammy, who makes the flowers open up and look so pretty?"
"Why, God does, Honey. God makes the flowers bloom." Replied her grandmother with a smile and tlit of her head.
"Well, how come when God makes them bloom, they're so beautiful, but when I try, they just fall apart?" The little one said, showing a handful of bruised petals.
"Oh, sweetheart, that's because God knows how to do things from the inside out."
And so it is, regrettably, that all of the new age style of mainline denominations try to use all kinds of manipulation and persuasion techniques to make "Good Christians", while many of their victims simply fall apart.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:48 AM

And on a related subject: the temporal lobe of the brain is considered the center for mystical, sublime, and "God-like" thoughts and visions. In fact, those people who suffer from Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (TLE) often report misty, transcendental experiences, and even psychic experiences.
Now, if we believe Cathy & Mark, then one of the common access codes for MK victims is, "The Voice of God." If we put it all together, we must conclude that part of the entrainment and programming must be in the area of the temporal lobe. If brain harmonics or some other form of brainwave entrainment were successful in this area, it would literally sound like a deeply profound command, or just like what God's voice might sound like.
Remember in Revelations the scripture about the evil ones ascending to the throne of heaven, etc? The temple of God on earth is the human heart and mind. These people who intrude into our minds are violating one of the holiest places on earth: God's temple!
Old 09-19-2005, 07:58 AM

Bounce,

Good illustration , this one about the flower. I would add that it works even in the cases when the person trying to change the other is well-meaning, and not only with bad churches trying to put people in a mold. There is a place in the hearts of people that only God can touch and transform...another person can never touch that place, even with a lot of persuasion.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:34 AM

Yes, interesting observations, Bouncer.

Quote:
...one of the common access codes for MK victims is, "The Voice of God." If we put it all together, we must conclude that part of the entrainment and programming must be in the area of the temporal lobe.
Have you ever heard about this God Helmet stuff and the Canadian researcher Micahel Pesinger?
Sounds like low-profile psy-ops research to me:

THE GOD HELMET
Old 09-19-2005, 09:45 AM

Sounds like it and a lot more, too. I wonder what percentage of research in neuropsychology is funded through the back door? 110%? Note that the signal used to stimulate the brain in the helmet is silent and undetectable. With "Signature" coded signals, it would be an easy matter to stimulate the temporal lobes while attenuating the critical thought functions, and perhaps using superheterodyne audio to implant codes or commands. All the equipment needed to do this would fit into two medium-sized suitcases, and could easily be used in line-of-sight applications or through light structural elements. Not to mention rooms that are rigged ahead of time. Remember Operation Midnight Climax, and other MKULTRA nonconsensual drug testing? What's to stop them from using the same experimental setup, but using high-tech methods?