Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR...and did I mention...WAR!

incrementalism is the best tool they have and so far, it works fucking great. Think of the frog being brought to a boil slowly. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-16-2005, 07:19 AM

Default Re: WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR...and did I mention...WAR!

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
In "1984", Winston Smith mentioned something about,"The power is with the proles. If only they'd wake up and shake big brother off of them like a horses tail brushes off flies." Assuming you read the story True, you know the proles never did wake up and Winston learned to love Big Brother. It's interesting how people who stand up to the State these days disappear. Kinda odd, eh? :-P
I'm afraid I have to agree with nohope on the relevance of the above quote.
I'm still no pessimist though: I think if the "proles" don't wake up to revolt then the elites are eventually going to cause Armageddon and out of the ashes will humanity rise, in the image of God as it was originally intended, in unity with the Spirit.

The question and the monumental, CRUCIAL task ahead for humankind is to realize the threat to her Soul and the following SPIRITUAL battle ahead. The world as we know it is coming to an end but we have to save our Souls so that we may experience the Truth, Beauty and Love of that coming transcendent Reality.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:38 AM

Default Re: WAR Yes Srikes the Most secret Weapon to Date TrueBullshit!

TrueBullshit: :roll::lol:
The U.S may not have the resources to attempt the invasion of Iran, or any other pariah nations, but they will attempt it anyway becasue it is part of their grand strategic Neo con plan for the mideast.
Its all outlined in the neocon guidebook " A Project For A New American Century" about toppling all mideast regimes.Iraq is just the first among many when they are finished with it they will turn on political dissidents in their own country Howard and Blair will attempt the same in their respective countries!

Quote:
I wish, how I wish it shuts up the Net talk of war.

Why TB?. Are you such pro zion lover that you would like nothing better than the Goy to stay asleep!

Quote:
Firstly, the U.S military does not have the logistical resources to attack and occupy Iran.
Facts TB Where are they where to do you source them from?.

Quote:
That is a simple and REALLY REALLY obvious F-A-C-T.
No Tb just your opinion Not Fact!.

Quote:
The fact that this F-A-C-T continues to be basically ignored by the entire world media (barring very few exceptions) tells me something about all this war talk...it's all...talk.
Really i havent heard of the mainstream Media in Australia talking up any such thing.Only certain documentaries on ABC SBS not the commerical stations!.What could they gain from giving away U.S secrets!.

Quote:
War with China? China invading Taiwan? Firstly, the invasion of Taiwan by China would turn very quickly into what Thomas Barnett describes as the "Million Man Swim".
Doesnt mean that it wont occur!

Quote:
I urge you if you can, to get a hold of "The Pentagons New Map" by Thomas Barnett. It's a DVD over 2 hous long and you will be amazed at what you hear.
Another neo con stooge i have checked that info it is bogus necon trash!.

Quote:
It's a lecture aimed at Pentagon middle managers so you will actually hear the truth much like the Wall Street Journal who obviously have to tell the truth to it's readers...they run the planet.
NWO consipracies sites are fine until it they hijacked by disifno ziogandist like TB.

Quote:
There are many scenario's to what may unfold in the M.E. With the net now abuzz with every NWO turn you would be a brave man (or woman) to confidently predict an exact unfolding.
Well the only reason you dont who is correct is because you are confused yourself TB. Not because others here are wrong!.

Quote:
My scenario is a simple arial bombing campaign of Iran, between both Israel and the U.S. Perhaps they will be bothered setting up an excuse but I doubt it. They will probably just do it. The Muzzies will be even more stirred up...all the better.
Doesnt matter how they do it the point is they will do whatever it takes to dominate the Pariah states!

Quote:
Perhaps a more sinsiter plot will involve a itchy trigger fingered Israel dropping a few cherries on Iran and then a staged chemical/biological/nuclear retaliation by Iran run by western covert ops.
Possible but then so is land invasion just as plauseable!

Quote:
Lots of U.S casualties on the ground in Iraq. Or, maybe (even better) lots of Israeli casualties in Israel and then with a cry... "no more holocausts for the Jews", the Jews will visit one on the Iranians.
Show your jew credentials again TB.Why do you wish for the YIDS to avoid their punishment!.
The only reason could be your heart crying out for mother zion!. :-( :lol:

Quote:
The main perpose of these wars is as it always has been...centralise power/distract the peasants.
No the main purpose of the war on Terror is to wipe out all independent ideologies and religions that oppose U.S hegemony in the Globe. They cannot have their one world state until all pariah states are brought to heal that seriously oppose the U.S.
In the process they are also given the oppertunity to save and give Isreal dominance in the Middle east!.

Quote:
I dont doubt the many mouths at the carcass all with a particular hunger to fill...keeping the restless peasants busy while a nice population reduction is organised is the end game.
Only agreement so far.

Quote:
Forget oil, forget money...keeping you occupied is the main game...then hopefully dead.
Crap TB youve obviously never heard of the book "Project for an American Century" I have read extracts which prove exactly what the present neocon junta has in mind and it is nothing so simple as just keeping people occupied its blue print for controlling the whole world under U.S dominance! :-?

Quote:
I wish, how I wish it shuts up the Net talk of war.
If I am correct in few weeks or months time and you are wrong wont all this spiel look like such a wank! :roll:
Old 02-17-2005, 06:39 AM

Default Breaking The Morbid Fascination with Death

Ozziecynic, what is this total hate campaign towards truebeliever? Give it a rest and try to see things from a different perspective.

I think the point TB is trying to make is that he's tired of all the talk of war no matter where it comes from. We can't do anything about stopping it from happening in the end. It doesn't matter how much we try to forsee what their plans are or how much we think we know of their strategies. It's all useless in the end, UNLESS you realise that focussing on this futile game of guesses doesn't lead to the salvation of your Soul. IF you take a step back and try to see the whole picture from above, you'll realise you've been putting your energy on trying to forsee something you can't influence which is a distraction in itself from the absolutely essential, which is our Souls.

I've had this growing suspicion that the spreading of negative, destructive news worldwide is blunting our senses, desensitizing us to violence, terror, shock, destruction and unfathomable human suffering, which in turn slowly destroys our gift of empathy for our fellow man. I think THAT is the agenda for spreading horrible images of catastrophies - natural and man-made - wars, famines, destruction and suffering worldwide through the mass media.

This morbid fascination with, and compulsion for death and destruction which is forced on us is lethal for our Souls.

To want and yearn to do something positive, something GOOD for the benefit of our fellow man doesn't have to mean that you're not aware of what's going on around the globe. But out of this horrible state of being you have to come out and say, "I know horrible things are happening in the world. Now I want to focus on the GOOD things happening in the world."
And the only thing we CAN do is to take care of OURSELVES and our Divine Souls given to us by God.

We have to break the addiction to news about death; the fascination with destruction; the futile guesswork of where the next Neocon war is going to be staged.

There's not much time - the world might blow up tomorrow.

What have you done to nurture and refine your Divine Soul?
Old 02-17-2005, 06:55 AM

Default Re: Breaking The Morbid Fascination with Death

Nicely said.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:23 PM

Default War Ensemble

considering all things FUBAR'ed and totally NWO, OC's right about Amerikan PNAC plans. It's the perpetual war for perpetual peace, ie- police state abject tyranny. This is the right side of the dialectical operation the elitists follow as the left side is through the UN disarming every nation while disolving their sovereignty. If one fails, the other is there to take its place, and the global elitist goal of NWO is still reached.
So, this is what it looks like from us common folk: Amerika- War, war, but it's all for peace .
UN- Peace, peace, and still no peace.
End result is still the same.
:-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-19-2005, 07:28 AM

Default Re: War Ensemble

Draken:
Quote:
Ozziecynic, what is this total hate campaign towards truebeliever? Give it a rest and try to see things from a different perspective.
Why Dont you mind your own business.TB is more than capable of defending himself he has also thrown more than enough insults my way so I am entitled to give him a hardtime because we are not on the same side here and something tells me you arent either!.

Quote:
It's all useless in the end, UNLESS you realise that focussing on this futile game of guesses doesn't lead to the salvation of your Soul.What have you done to nurture and refine your Divine Soul?
:-? Well Draken to begin with you are drifting off the topic of the thread into your own metaphysical universe again.:roll:We are suppose to be speaking of U.S foreign policy and geo political strategy and you keep drifting off into suedo religious subject matter get a grip on the topic at hand sir.

Why do you insist on lecturing me about Religious based subject matter!Basically you sound superficial and sincere!. If I want your views on this side of things i will ask you for it!
As matter of fact posting in forums like this one is very cathartic for my rightcous indignation at what is going on under the powers that be!.

By posting my arguments on here it helps to get this stuff off my chest because I am really not happy with, Post Modern society, NWO, Globalisation, whatever you wish to call so it does a great deal to nurture my devine soul by being a personal agent of Truth as I see it!. 8-)
Old 02-19-2005, 07:45 AM

Default Re: War Ensemble

I've said it before: I'm on your side. But I suppose it doesn't register. You are so defensive! Don't you understand that I don't want to harm you? Can't you let your guard down and trust that no one can hurt you?

My point I suppose is that I've reached a point where I want all this talk on this forum to destill into something tangible, some Truth we can take with us when we leave.

But you want to discuss details and I want to see the big picture. Fine. Let's stay out of eachother's way. Agreed?
Old 03-04-2005, 06:29 AM

Wow! Forgot all about this thread.

Just as I was thinking..."Whatever happened to that idiot Ozzie Cynic"?

Well O.C...i can tell now that it's simply about you being right and me being wrong. You want to be right. So you read and read and read and then say to me "I'VE READ THE PNAC DOCUMENT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH".

Let me tell ya sonny. I read the PENAC document before most as I troll the think tank and Pentagon.... .mil sites regularly.

Nothing amuses me more then some "cut & paster", "internet parrot" who cant think up an original thought himself.

You are the original "intellectual parrot" who reads purely for self defense.

You are EXACTLY of the same mold as the man you are supposed to despise the most...Adolph Hitler. Hitler was the defensive intellectual par excellance...using knowledge of this and that purely to win an argument and feel better about himself.

You are not interested in the truth...only in being right, from where you can feel a semblence of intellectual superiority for a few minutes.

You are stuck back where I was a few years ago in the old left/right paradigm that good old Alex Jones writes so well about.

You quote the same old lefty analysis crap that goes round and round this net every 5 minutes.

Try some analysing for your self by reading more widely and getting to know people.

I often come up with good tit bits of personal information because I am a friendly and generally optimistic person who befriends people easily.

You are a 'cynic'. You are in exactly in the same frame of mind as the far right corporate world, filled with hate for people though you say you fight for them.

Below your endless spittle is a very insecure individual. VERY insecure.

If ever you want to go toe to toe on the issues please let me know. I'll give you a thorough analysis on the capabilities of the U.S armed forces as opposed to the endless talk.

Knowing military people in the front line, I'll be glad to pass on unclassified info as too why the threats to Iran of an invasion are regarded as a joke by those who actually do the invading.

Of course you'd know more than me with all the net surfing and reading you do.

Please give me an original analysis besides the disinfo PENAC document...made open to the public so many years ago for all to see and fall for.

I hope you return in a couple of months to see who's been talking all the 'wank'.

Looking forward to it.

Actually I take that back. Thats like challenging a child. I just re-read your spittle.

Jesus man. Get to a therapist as soon as you can.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Firstly, the U.S military does not have the logistical resources to attack and occupy Iran.
The U.S. military budget request for Fiscal Year 2005 is $420.7 billion
For Fiscal Year 2004 it was $399.1 billion.
For Fiscal Year 2003 it was $396.1 billion.
For Fiscal Year 2002 it was $343.2 billion.
For Fiscal Year 2001 it was $305 billion. And Congress had increased that budget request to $310 billion.
This was up from approximately $288.8 billion, in 2000.

Global priorities in spending in 1998.
<table style="border: 1px dotted gray">
<tr><td><b>Global Priority</b></td><td><b>$U.S. Billions</b></td></tr>
<tr style="color: #4b5"><td>Basic education for everyone in the world</td><td>6</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Cosmetics in the United States</td><td>8</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #4b5"><td>Water and sanitation for everyone in the world</td><td>9</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Ice cream in Europe</td><td>11</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #4b5"><td>Reproductive health for all women in the world</td><td>12</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Perfumes in Europe and the United States</td><td>12</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #4b5"><td>Basic health and nutrition for everyone in the world</td><td>13</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Pet foods in Europe and the United States</td><td>17</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Business entertainment in Japan</td><td>35</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Cigarettes in Europe</td><td>50</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Alcoholic drinks in Europe</td><td>105</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Narcotics drugs in the world</td><td>400</td></tr>
<tr style="color: #f12"><td>Military spending in the world</td><td>780</td></tr>
</table>
<a href="http://www.globalissues.org/Geopolitics/ArmsTrade/Spending.asp">source</a>

<div style="border: 1px dashed black; background-color: #eee; width: 90%; padding: 10px">
More than 800 million people in the world go hungry.

In developing countries, 6 million children die each year, mostly from hunger-related causes.

In the United States, 13 million children live in households where people have to skip meals or eat less to make ends meet. That means one in ten households in the U.S. are living with hunger or are at risk of hunger.

The United Nations Development Program estimates that the basic health and nutrition needs of the world's poorest people could be met for an additional $13 billion a year. Animal lovers in the United States and Europe spend more than that on pet food each year.

<a href="http://www.bread.org/hungerbasics/">source</a>
</div>

<div style="border: 1px dashed black; background-color: #eee; width: 90%; padding: 10px">On the door of 21st century, the wars and violence around the world don't stop taking the children's homes, parents, health, lives, childhoods and dreams away. In the last decade nearly 3 million children died, millions wounded and lost arms, legs or eyes to landmines. Every one of 200 children, more than 10 million are effected from the wars psychologically. The children who suffered from the wars raise suffering generations. As the victims of wars; being used as child soldiers, mixing landmines with toys, living in refugee camps they are growing up as wounded souls.

<a href="http://www.worlddreamspeacebridge.org/aidforchildren.htm">source</a>
</div>

<div style="background-color: #B78; padding: 8px;"><b>We spend $1.500+ Billions for weapons, drugs, alcohol, cigars.. (porno industry and so on not mentioned) each year, but we cannot beat hunger. </b></div>

<b>This !!!</b> This is the world we live in.

<b>And what we do about it?</b>
- We want a new fast car.
- We want a big nice house.
- We dream for more money to get a better life.
- we lie to get a beautiful girl laid.
- We go to parties smoke, get drunk and dream of sex.
- We are sorry about the poor children in Africa, but we have more important things to do, more parties to go to, more fun to get (because we say: <b>damn, life is short</b>)

NWO rules over us... because of us...

as one particular signature says:
we met the enemy - it is us