Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2005, 03:36 PM

Default Re: WAR Yes Srikes the Most secret Weapon to Date TrueBullshit!

Bambam, that was brilliance.

Never more clearly sated have I read the state of the world insuch concise terms. It's all about our individual priorities.

What we tolerate... is what they enforce

So sad and so wrong and so un-necessary.

It would take so little to turn this game around in comparison to waht we spend on turning it into turmoil to benefit the so very few.

When they crash the market, it's the greedy who will feel it most and suffer greatly. Those folks in debt who think they need into debt and like to gamble stocks.

Thank God I have healthy children. I could not imagine witnessing my own child suffer hunger or see their limbs blown from their little bodies. I have met second generation tarumatised Kosovan's.I'm grateful to be in Canada, not Palestine or Iraq or any other war torn nation. For that I am blessed and I say Yay God!

Old 03-04-2005, 07:01 PM

Default Re: WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR...and did I mention...WAR!

There is a war going on between Syria and Israel-USA, but it is a different type of war. It’s not the type of war we saw in Iraq.

Look at the chain of events that have recently occurred concerning Beirut and Syria.

September 2004 – Syrian Government withdraws 18,000 troops from Beirut. Bases are dismantled and the troops moved out in convoys. The report did not say where the troops were headed, but the Move was praised by the then Secretary of State, Colin Powell.

February 14 2005 - Syrian Government is blamed for the Valentine’s Day assassination of Rafik Hariri.

February 15 2005 – Secretary of State Rice recalls US ambassador to Syria

February 26 2005 – Israeli Defense Minister blames Syria and the Palestinian militant group based there for the bombing outside a Tel Aviv nightclub.

February 28 2005 – The pro-Syrian Lebanese government resigns leaving a political vacuum in Lebanon

March 4 2005 – Putin calls for, and Bush demands a full withdrawal of Syrian forces and agents from Lebanon, while Lebanese opposition government insist on no talks to reform government until a full withdrawal is implemented.

The first obvious move against Syria was the assassination of Rafik Harir. To claim that the Syrian government was responsible for this attack is nonsense. Why would Syria want to cause such a stream of opposition against itself when it has much economic and political interest in that country? The move can only be seen as suicidal to Syrian interests.

To understand who killed Rafik Hariri, you must first look at who stands to gain from it, and obviously it isn’t Syria! My view is that Israel and the United States are the only parties who will gain something from Hariri’s murder. The result can be clearly seen as an advantage to the US push for greater “democracy” in the Middle East, and as a further reputation destroyer for Syria, a supposed “outpost of tyranny”.

The murder of Hariri has effectively turned us all against Syria, thus paving the way for more publicly unopposed actions against the Syrian “regime”.

So why would Israel be interested in destroying Syria? Hizbollah, that’s why. Hizbollah are practically the only force to have inflicted a defeat on Israel by driving them out of Southern Lebanon after a 22-year occupation Hizbollah have clamped down on Israeli expansionism and because of this, they have to be destroyed.

There is much more to this conflict than I have relayed in this post, but this should go a long way to show that all this “talk of war” is definitely NOT hot air.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:24 PM

Default Re: WAR Yes Srikes the Most secret Weapon to Date TrueBullshit!

Like I said.

I dont care how many dollar bills they throw at it...they dont have a single resource other than air power to dump a few 'precision weapons' on a few 'WMD' hangouts. Most probably disguised as mud hut villages if the U.S airforce is at it's usual best.

And yes you're right bam bam.

But in the end...what to do?

We can all bleat on...rip our shirts apart at the buttons and cry to the heavens ...WHY???????????????????????????????????

I've been down the guilt trip road.

I like my 8 meg internet, adsl, always on connection.

And ya know what...if it disapered tomorrow i would'nt give a toss.

As the preacher said to the bad guy in "Contact" when challenged that he was a luddite..."i object to the men who deify (worship) technology at the expense of truth".

Nothing wrong with technology. And what peice of technology has supported truth more than ANY other...there are 2...

The printing press and the INTERNET.

Martin Luthar used the new printing press to expose the outright corruption of the Sicko's running the Catholic Church.

I'll tell you right now...if it was'nt for the net we'd all be lining up for our subcutaneous microchips containing our unique DNA number as we speak.

Nothing has thwarted power so quickly and so painlessly than the internet.

As for Africa...why is Africa like it is? Yes...lots and lots of interference by rich white men.

But sooner or later Africans are going to have to take responsibility for Africa and their lot.

What of the U.S? What of the Constitution and Bill of Rights? All fought for by men and women who wanted to be free of tyranny. Washington could have accepted the bribe of King of America and all that goes with it. They were all flawed men but they stood and they fought for principals. No one came and rescued the American Republic. Americans rescued it and chose their way of life all by themselves. And so will the rest of the planet.

Along the same line...Ahmed said something very profound about Iraq. That the Iraqi's have accepted their fate through their tribal nature and straying from the Quaran and dividing between Mahummed and his cousin Ali. And then theres the Kurds.

Thats their lot.

I live in paradise. Australia.

One day my paradise may well be plunged into disunion and chaos. That will be my fate and that of my countrymen. And I will fight.

One day very soon, the U.S will be plunged into utter chaos and disunion as the economy is collapsed. Who needs a terrorist attack? Civil war and a police state takeover is gauranteed. All Bush has to do is tank the dollar.

And thats why I say forget all this war. "Just gotta distract em...just gotta distract them..."DeNiro in Wag The Dog.
www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Armageddon...WW3, another distraction depriving you of your power and designed to intimidate you into helplessness.

The Iraqi's are freeing themselves quite nicely.

I dont like the carnage but that is their lot I guess.

Think globally, act locally. All this fixation on endless war, wars for oil etc...is stopping you acting RIGHT NOW on a local issue.

Write a letter..."waste of time"...you say. Well I attended a meeting on drugs and got to converse with the No 1 man in Oz on the matter. I had an effect. I accomplished something as I followed up with letters to local members on the wrought that is the drug trade.

Start NOW!

Or else! :-P
Old 03-04-2005, 07:41 PM

Well...lets see then Daddylonglegs.

I mean this with the greatest respect...sincerely. You've got to get out more. You have to read more. You have to read more than Rivero and all the right/left hacks out there.

I'm after the main game. Not these sideshows.

Things such as PENAC and the nutters around it have been standing on soapboxes crying..."LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!!!"

Why is that?

Not exactly keeping their intentions secret are they?

You have to go deeper.

Take the Palestinian authority for instance.

This authority lived and died under Arafat because Arafat took his orders from the CIA. He was paid by the CIA.

Look at the billionair NWO stooge they've put in place now. It's a game. Thats all it is...to keep you guessing. Keep you on the back foot and distracted.

The end game is chaos. And then when they've hit you all over the head enough with the threat of this and the threat of that, you'll be BEGGING for a NWO, Secular, Liberal, 'Strongman' to save you from the boogyman...COMPLETE DESTRUCTION and ARMAGEDDON.

For FUCKS SAKE! How can so many people, hell bent on believing every stupid two bit conspiricy theory miss the fucking obvious.

Dont we know how they think here? Are we just another same old same old Liberty forum?

It's the same card trick played OVER AND OVER.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dig deeper. Read more. Talk more. Your not digging deep enough.

Just because you're 300 ft deeper than the usual idiot does not mean you've gone far enough.

I'm outa here by Tuesday. Not completely. I'll still be posting new tit bits on my humble offering to the cause...www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga
Old 03-04-2005, 09:54 PM

Hi TB

Thanks for replying.

I supposed I missed the primary spirit of your original post with my explanation of the current Syrian pressures.

This is what I was replying to.

Quote:
Firstly, the U.S military does not have the logistical resources to attack and occupy Iran.

That is a simple and REALLY REALLY obvious F-A-C-T.

The fact that this F-A-C-T continues to be basically ignored by the entire world media (barring very few exceptions) tells me something about all this war talk...it's all...talk.

I wanted to show that you don’t need military forces to wage a war; and that destroying reputations and economies via public pressure and the media will have an equally devastating effect.

Of course, you are right about “all this talk of war” ultimately being a distraction from the real issue. I agree 100 per cent with you on that. I’m sure many other readers actually agree with you too. These orchestrated world events are the very thing that will create the most advantageous conditions for the “end game”.

Talk of war is no different to talk of football.

Btw, I think you should quit with all the departure notices and just stick around mate.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:38 PM

I don't know anything about Arafat, but I did run across this article recently that talks about the PLO and the Russians, seems at least worth a read for somebody. If it's true that would be handy because it seems to make sense: http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=12387
Old 03-05-2005, 09:40 AM

My initial reaction to the interview with Pacepa is that, to begin with I would not trust a "former" Communist spy chief.

Many things he says is plausible, even probable. he might be telling you 98% truth. But the following though, belongs to the 2% "funky stuff";-):

"I strongly suggest the Ceausescu solution. In November 1989, when he was loudly reelected president of Romania, Ceausescu was as popular there as Arafat is now with the Palestinians. A month later, however, Ceausescu was tried for genocide by his own people and executed by his own people. From one day to the next Ceausescu became the symbol of tyranny. Romania turned into a free country, and twelve years later it was invited to join NATO."

Revolutions simply don't happen SPONTANEOUSLY. They're ALWAYS fuelled by vested interests. I know for a fact that one of the most celebrated and glorified "revolutions", namely the Hungarian one, was orchestrated by the Soviet Union because they needed an excuse to stay in the country after the agreed 10 years of "control" the Soviets were promised by the West after WW2.

Similar examples of staged revolutions are the Serbian one where the OTPOR "student" organisation was used to oust Milosevic. George Soros was a major operative in the funding and organizing of that "revolution". I remember watching the news with my parents as those events were unfolding and we could spot the agent provocateurs "randomly" placed in the croud of, probably, many genuine students but also many cadres as well. They even had the trademark black leather jacket so cherished by Communist cadres. They looked more like "mine workers"; a little too old and a little too rough to be peaceful students. Somehow, whenever the reporters wanted to interview a student, they always ended up with one of these agents who new exactly what to say; it was worked out beforehand and very well rehearsed.

The reason people who've lived under Communism so easily can spot agents like these (and why people from the West can't) is because with terror and harrassment, threats and misery in your blood for decades, you develop a healthy mistrust and paranoia, which with time can be likened to a sixth sense. My mom gets goose bumps as soon as she sees a person like that; she doesn't even have to look, let alone speak to the person in question.

"From one day to the next Ceaucescu became a symbol of tyranny."

Rubbish! He was ALWAYS a symbol of tyranny!!! Ask any Romanian, Hungarian - in fact, any Eastern/Central European.

"Free country"? Based on what - that they were invited to join the NATO?!?!

There is a term: "democratism".

I have a question: how does a country that's been controlled by ONE party for a century suddenly turn into a democracy?
The "former" Eastern bloc countries claim they now are genuine democracies. But if they only have had ONE party for 50 years, surely all the "new" parties that make up the new "democratic" system have the SAME BASE, namely that ONE former party?
What that in fact is, is "democratism": it looks like democracy, feels like democracy, acts like democracy, but in fact it's controlled from its creation by second and third echelon Marxist-Leninist cadres.

The whole point with the "former" Communist countries is to get THE WEST to INVITE them into the EU and NATO, thinking Communism is not a threat anymore because of the "collapse". The West is actively and naively inviting a cancer, which was the whole idea of the deception of The Collapse.
SUN TZU was and probably is COMPULSORY READING for Marxist/Leninist strategic operatives.

I've posted enough material on this very topic. I urge everyone - especially those thinking Communism doesn't exist anymore - to read my posts and follow the links.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:54 AM

Default EU Collective

For anyone seriously interested in the continued Soviet longterm global strategy should read <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/booklists/singlelink.php?cid=6&lid=5&PHPSESSID=94864a87953d1 95c3af132cd3026f9fe">The European Collective: Enemy Of Its Member States</a> by Christopher Story, along with <a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/189979803X/qid=1110045025/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-3106465-0623115">The Perestroika Deception: Memoranda to the CIA</a> by Anatoliy Golitsyn and <a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1899798048/qid=1110045125/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/104-3106465-0623115?v=glance&s=books">Red Cocaine: The Drugging of America and the West</a> by Joseph D. Douglass.
Old 03-05-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Arafat

Sorry, I've noticed I didn't answer your question, this! :-D

I would say Pacepa is probably telling the truth about their business with Arafat and the PLO. I would think the Soviet tactic of global terrorism and criminalism (exporting criminals and organized crime and the Russian mafia as a weapon of conquest) ties well in with funding, training and organizing terrorists for use all over the world. "Terrorists For Hire" or "Freelance Terrorist: works for the highest bidder" type thing. The long range plan is destruction of the West by terrorism, drugs, criminalism, cultural Gramsci subversion. If the West at the same time are PAYING for the services of Russia-trained terrorists, without seeing the Soviet long range subversion, all the better. The Marxist-Leninist strategists are laughing their heads off at the naivety, stupidity and shortsightedness of the Western so-called foreign policy experts.

They simply miss the bigger picture.
Old 03-05-2005, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Arafat

Yikes.