Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2005, 10:33 PM

Default "3 Days Of The Condor". Oil Price - Collapse the economy and win the trifecta!

Collapsed economy...

1)Police State and crushed dissent.

2)No need for draft...join up or starve.

3) Reluctent support for invasion of oil producing regions. U.S poised for Imperial mobilization under the command of the Globalists.

Transcript from movie "3 Days Of The Condor".

Turner (Robert Redford): "Do we have plans to invade the Middle East ?"

Higgins (Cliff Robertson): " Are you crazy?"

Turner: " Am I?"

Higgins: "Look, Turner…"

Turner: "Do we have plans?"

Higgins: "No. Absolutely not. We have games. That's all. We play games. What if? How many men? What would it take? Is there a cheaper way to destabilize a régime? That's what we're paid to do."

Turner: "Go on. So Atwood just took the game too seriously. He was really going to do it, wasn't he?”

Higgins: "It was a renegade operation. Atwood knew 54-12 would never authorize it. There was no way, not with the heat on the Company.”

Turner: "What if there hadn't been any heat? Supposing I hadn't stumbled on a plan? Say nobody had?"

Higgins: "Different ball game. The fact is there was nothing wrong with the plan. Oh, the plan was alright. The plan would have worked."

Turner: "Boy, what is it with you people? You think not getting caught in a lie is the same thing as telling the truth?"

Higgins: "No. It's simple economics. Today it's oil, right? In 10 or 15 years - food, Plutonium. And maybe even sooner. Now what do you think the people are gonna want us to do then?

Turner : " Ask them."

Higgins: "Not now - then. Ask them when they're running out. Ask them when there's no heat in their homes and they're cold. Ask them when their engines stop. Ask them when people who've never known hunger start going hungry. Do you want to know something? They won't want us to ask them. They'll just want us to get it for them."

Old 09-11-2005, 07:48 AM

Default Re: "3 Days Of The Condor". Oil Price - Collapse the economy and win the trifecta!

Everything is staged! Wars and oil shortages included. The social engineer's have been hard at it.

Am watching gob smacked! On Oz t.v am watching a documentary called "Oil Wars"...describing EXACTLY...i repeat...EXACTLY what has unfolded in N.O and the oil industry after hurricane Katrina. Down to the date! September 2nd.

I am left with NO doubt. Oil shortages will be used to centralise power and create crisis.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:51 PM

Default Re: "3 Days Of The Condor". Oil Price - Collapse the economy and win the trifecta!

Yes TB, but does oil manufacture beneath the crust exceed our consumption of it?
Old 09-11-2005, 10:25 PM

i came to that conclusion as well. even if we could get on prime time television and tell everyone the truth, the fact of the matter is, the illuminati is building the perfect shit storm, and it seems like they're just waiting to get all their ducks lined up before they do it :-P :-P :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-12-2005, 12:10 AM

THIS...you need to research this stuff.

I cant be fucked hand feeding people this shit.

I've recommended you read certain books...have you? I've recommended sites, have you read them?

My amazement comes from the completely transparent and in your face nature of the scam. Time and again they amaze me with the total OBVIOUS sham of it all and the high school grade co-ordinated propaganda which is so obvious.

I do lunch with oil people and mining people on occasion...they laugh, they absoloutly laugh at the whole sham and the stupidity of the masses. To fall for it again!

Quote:
Yes TB, but does oil manufacture beneath the crust exceed our consumption of it?
I dont know THIS.

Why dont you ask someone in the oil industry? You're bound to get an honest answer.

You're being shafted in the arse and you're asking if there's any lube available?

People, in large numbers are going to die. Based on a COMPLETELY manufactured event. That includes those in Kanada. Enjoy. I'll be fine down here. The weathers lovely and mild.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:46 AM

Quote:
People, in large numbers are going to die. Based on a COMPLETELY manufactured event. That includes those in Kanada. Enjoy. I'll be fine down here. The weathers lovely and mild.
BRRRRR! (Shiver!)
You lousy, smart-arsed Ozzie @*$&!:-x
Don't let him scare you, this. There are still a lot of big, hairy Eskimo women to cuddle up with.
And they'll even pre-chew your whale blubber for you.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:23 PM

Mwa, a smart arse?

How rude! :-D
Old 09-12-2005, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Mwa, a smart arse?

How rude!
Even worse, you're right. I'm living well below Kanuckistan, and still I'm already making plans to shout down most of the heat registers in the house this winter.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:40 PM

TB, I decided a long time ago not to argue the oil point with you. I asked a one sentence question and look at the anger it provoked. I know your volatility well enough to stay away from your flames.

That one sentence summed up the weakness. Yes I have looked into the anti-fossil fuel idea. My sentence assumed it was possible. I also, as you should know, assume that forces can manipulate a situation, make a scam etc. Of course they are saving deposits the greedy bastards. But PO is simply about demand exceeding supply. I won't disturb your viewpoint.

The Condor quote, I have seen the movie, seems to point out that when supplies become shaky the US population won't care what black ops the CIA gets up to as long as they secure the supply. You can take the movie premise to be an Israeli justification for middle east involvement.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:53 PM

I gaurantee THIS, you hav'nt read a SINGLE one of the references I pointed people to. Have you? Inparticular, have you read Thomas Golds "Deep Hot Biosphere". No, you hav'nt. Be cause you would know that theories postulate that the Earth has the basic ingrediants in HUGE quantities.

Supply and demand is not the issue. They are easily controlled via technology and simple rules for consumption. Old technology has existed for years that would gaurantee an easy existence for the human race and that does'nt include sexy zero point energy etc...

The point of the post is the OBVIOUS sham of it all. Not whether Peak Oil exists...but that RIGHT NOW...an OBVIOUS con job is in place.

If you cant get amazed by that...well then...you have missed the point.

You live in Canada dont you? I suggest you make some serious plans for your future.

BTW...is is not about "saving deposits". It is about "cutting off" the energy supply and imploding the U.S economy inparticular. The threat of freezing to death will ensure a complient population who will be lining up at the recruiters office to go and fight for the Globalists.

THAT...is the point.

Profits have little, if anything to do with the final goal.

It is a matter of life and death. THAT is why I rant on about it...not because I LOVE breathing car fumes.