Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Re: Look Out! China's Comin Ta Get Ya! Booga, Booga!!!!

Quote:
In case you were wondering, I was thinking today that Russia and the US work together.
Well yes, and thats the point.

Again I dont disagree with you except on somantics FREEMAN.

When you say..."dismantle the U.S militarily.." why bother? If you have control of the Pentagon through the influence of the NWO internationalist arm why would you need to nuke the U.S to "dismantle" it?

Is'nt 5th column techniques the way? White ant it from within?

In reality, most of the U.S is "liberal" in nature. I mean just look at it! The U.N will have NO problem getting the specific agenda through. It will use Americans to do it. Why nuke?

Already, VAST swathes of the U.S population (and Oz and U.K too) voice and have internalized the basic tennants of the Internationalist agenda. I can put the basic agneda of the NWO program to 100 people on the street and they basically agree with it...religion is bad and causes problems, humans are inherently stupid and need to be culled, baby fur seals are cute and need places to live, the government is basically good, people who talk outside of "mainstream" news are on the whole "whacko's"...

How hard will it be for them?

That being said, what you have said with regards Israeli influence and subversion within the Pentagon is true. I think it can happen because the average American believes U.S and Isareli interests are the same. Materialists get on just fine...so they do.

Again. I basically agree.

Old 09-29-2005, 05:38 AM

I could be overly optimistic, but I believe there is a strong patriot movement still alive in this country, and much of it is vested within the military. They haven't all been corrupted by the Freemasonic Roman orgies that Kay Briggs describes. These are the guys who countermanded Cheney's stand down order and shot down the last plane before it could hit the Capitol building and give Dubya an excuse to impose martial law. These are the guys who are being relieved of duty after thirty years of spotless service under spurious allegations of "marital infidelity", because they have been caught planning a possible coup attempt.
These are the guys who will be instrumental in eventually bringing down the neocon regime, I also believe --- but sadly, in the process they will be doing just as the NWO planned. They will be exploited as "useful idots" until the revolution is well underway. Then they must be neutralized. The quickest way to accomplish this would be to disarm the nuclear grid. At that point, knowing what they know, they will back down and hand the country over to the UN and the sheeple. They will have no choice as true patriots. Just as Sitting Bull finally surrendered when he perceived the odds were overwhelming and the only alternative was the utter genocide of his people.
This is what I'm saying. Israel hasn't been nosing around inside our defense grid just to kill time. Chandra Levy found that out.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:01 AM

Fair enough. Quite possible.

But again...if they're out there...where are they? You know how criminal the Neo-cons are and...not a squeak.

The average pleb in the Pentagon loves it. They believe that 9-11 was an unfortunate covert op but inevitable as the average Yank slob cannot grasp the danger of Islamists till it is at their throats. This is Chomsky's analysis of American foreign policy in "Manufacturing Consent". That the Elite believe they must lead the public by the nose because they lack the ability to think ahead and see danger in time.

I assure you MANY of these possible patriots in the Pentagon have rationalised that 9-11 was unfortunate but what else could Bush do? The American public simply cannot grasp the danger they are in against Muslim Fundamentalism...sad, but nescessary to motivate the American public before danger closes in...blah, blah, blah.

If Bush and Co + Israel set off a biggie then yes, they could have a coup on their hands which is why i've stated that i believe Americans dying in large numbers unlikely.

I put in a post on 26th Febuary 2005 this...

Quote:
P.S...cant believe I forgot about their TRUMP CARD!

Natural disasters! Asteroid collisions and MAYBE...a Hollywood production of Close Encounters.

Oh that HAARP just keeps on singing!
The average military man LOVES order. He LOVES totalitarianism. He will take it, but he will not take millions of Americans dead to do it. 3000 is acceptable.

Time will tell.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:54 AM

You missed some good articles about China thought I would share.

Ok so Hall isnt my favortie source but it does sound beleiveable.

http://www.halturnershow.com/ChineseDefenseMinisterTalksWarAgainstUS.html

Asia times has several good articles about China I do recomend reading some of them this one is about an aparent partnership with China Russia and Iran.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/GF04Ad07.html

This is an article by the Washington Times about how China has been building its millitary at breakneck speeds in the last decade aparently withouth the US knowing it. Makes me wonder how much more they have hidden.

http://www.washtimes.com/specialreport/20050626-122138-1088r.htm

Thiers lots more around if you dig. Obviously they are worried about the Neocons as I would be in their shoes.
LittleJohn
Old 10-28-2005, 10:47 AM

Wow. And I'll say it backwards: wow.
Truly devastating, if true. In fact, if you read SunTzu and the Five Rings then you will agree that to the Chinese secrecy and deception are the most important aspects of victory in warfare. Hmmmm, what a coincidence!

I've always had a suspicion about the Chinese, starting shortly after the accidental(!) bombing of the embassy back in the late 90's.
When they make small talk with North Korea, well OK; but when they make overtures to Russia, hey wait a minute, what's going on here? If in fact they are also talking to Tehran then I must point out that all of these other countries have nukes in common, as well as a common enemy . . .

Could those mysterious "tuning forks" guiding the recent hurricanes in fact be from Chinese technology?
Old 10-28-2005, 11:23 AM

Not to mention India, another nuclear nation, which is also in this alliance.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:51 PM

Matthew 24:6-13

When hell is surrounding you, will you be able to rise above it and have PEACE OF MIND?
Old 10-28-2005, 08:36 PM

People, people! Lend me your ears! Or at least your ocular capacity for one short momento!

Their are 3 things I am sure of...my gut is getting bigger but not if I hold it in more. The best souvlaki's are at Peters By The Sea in Scarborough and China poses a threat to no one.

Chine EXISTS on 50 billion a month of foreign investment...nearly all from the U.S and Europe. Pull it...China is NO MORE! Tell me you get it? Please tell me you get it?

The giant armed forces are mainly for internal security of which China is suffering heavily as the peasantry is getting pissed off that 800 million are getting no peice of the pie...and how do we distract our peasantry? You talk up war with a foreign power.

Their weapons systems on the whole are antiquated by U.S standards. Should the U.S decide to take out China's air defence systems tomorrow and wipe out it's air force, they will do it before morning tea. Raptor fighters and even old f-15's will fire off salvo after salvo of AMRAAM missiles which have so far exhibited 1 for 1 kill. First time, every time under all conditions. They are soon to be based in Oz. Which is why they must beat up China to get the bases where they want and keep the defence funding going.

Simply forget China. The show is for you and the Chinese peasantry. Do any of you for one second believe the Communist Elite thugs in China want a war of annhialtion with the mightiest power to EVER grace the Earth? What is it with Americans? They have this continued image of themselves as vestile virgins, defenceless and about to be raped from a foreign source...you are not a vestal virgin, you're a 300 pound professional wrestler with attitude. Get it? Do ANY of you know the capacities of the U.S military to fight conventional warfare? I mean ANY of you? Just because the yanks are getting their butts kicked in an insurgency does not mean for one moment China stands a chance. China will be ANNHIALATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! China has 200-300 nuclear weapons. U.S 7000!!!!!!! So what if China has a 3 million man army, the U.S has plenty of cluster bombs to wipe out row after any like row of them.

You are all supposed to be astute observers and NOT falling for this shit. Educate yourselves for Christs sake.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:58 PM

Agh!

What the hell do I know, I don't live in China.
I don't know if they propagandate their militia all over the media over there like the Americans do over here. As if I could know for certain who is more armed and if the two will war. All I know and believe are the prophecies, and to me, the US and China fits the description. It could be Canada and Russia for all I know.

BAH-HA-HA!

How do I know the media doesn't show the one broken boat that Canada has to the world and is publicly being undermined to appear defenseless. Likewise, how do I know the 'superpowers' are really. Whoever instigates and how large the armies are doesn't even matter. The outcome is planned already anyways and the media will show the "winners" and "losers" as THEY see it.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:57 PM

All i'm saying is that China is where China is because thats the way the Western powers want her, and at the appropriate time they will dispense with her which perhaps leads us back to square one and in the end in actual agreement.

That the Chinese Elite could be so stupid surprises me and really leaves me to believe that they are "in on it".

They could easily benefit from a limited nuclear exchange with large portions of their non-productive citizenry gotton rid of and after 1o-15 years the background radiation would be minimal in the central provinces where most of the weaponry will be aimed...just like they left the internal security apparatus of Saddam intact.

That the world is headed for a showdown i have no doubt. Just dont believe it is some 'natural' progression. WW3 will be COMPLETELY manufactured with the FULL co-operation of the local Elites who have everything to gain...complient populations well and truly under the thumb with their power base intact. Who cares if you answer to Washington or Jerusalem if you run an ENTIRE country and have so much power you dont know what to do with yourself.