Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2005, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Where are the SAFE PLACES??

Europe and Russia were destroyed but life went on.

Humans often become the best they can be in disaster.

Life will go on.

The Lattes will still be flowing down under.

Old 02-14-2005, 09:54 PM

Life will go on but most of the worlds population will lose theirs. Ever thought about your own chances for survival in the coming years?

all hell hasn't broken loose yet but it will and when it does you will know it.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:13 PM

nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. All you have left is to hope and pray with gun in your hand and God on your side as you take the bullet ride. 8-)
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-15-2005, 01:38 PM

Antarctica seems the place to be...

but they don't call it(Tasmania) the "Tazmanian Devil" for nuttin'

onward--->ho!
Old 02-15-2005, 05:41 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. All you have left is to hope and pray with gun in your hand and God on your side as you take the bullet ride. 8-)
Easier for you to say you aren't over here on the west coast! If I was living somewhere far like you are I wouldn't be as worried about earth changes

If California goes down, say goodbye to the U.S economy and the worlds economy. According to many 'the big one' in California is the event that will pave the way for much of the end time chaos to come. It is the end of the USA as you know it as race wars, riots for food and clean water, and the invasion of the USA by foreign armies bent on killing americans takes place. Then we have the 666 prophecies and the govt showing its true colors.

It will be a fight for survival, so much so that I thought about going to Mexico for a minute
Old 02-15-2005, 07:44 PM

Seriously, you can't believe Mexico will be any better there, hombre. If anything, it'll be worse. I can see it all now. All gringos must die! 8-)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-15-2005, 07:52 PM

3 things must be considered for choosing a place

1; it should have very few people

2, Food and water should be avilable in the wild

3, have alot of places to hide from scanners in

space or on land.

places like the amazon jungle or tasmania are perfect. or in the andes or northern rockies.
Old 02-15-2005, 09:39 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Seriously, you can't believe Mexico will be any better there, hombre. If anything, it'll be worse. I can see it all now. All gringos must die! 8-)
If I had money I would consider the middle of Mexico far way from coastlines. The problems that would erupt in the USA if the cataclysms happen as prophecized would send the country in chaos.The American dollar is good there and I bet with 10k one can buy a ranch or house with some acres in some isolated town that nobody cares about. You could then proceed digging on the backyard to make an underground shelter.

The only reason I think you are safer in Mexico than in the USA is because of the nwo influence here. We have 'the camps' here plus the possible martial law takeover and police state. They are not planning to have america as a democracy for too long. If everything goes to plan they are going to start wiping out dissidents soon after the cataclysms.

Look at it this way. Unless you are one of the many native americans who have been raised in the wild and know how to survive away from major cities, your chances of survival are minimal. You will need to have a place to live far away from civilization and I don't know if you are trained in living in the wilderness. You can also decide to buy yourself a place in the middle of nowhere, and for that scenario you are going to need enough stored food + water for a long time. Even with all that it doesn't guarantee you that the nwo police won't find your place.

You will know when all hell breaks loose. You can wait to see if the catastrophic earthchanges do happen, whether it be California sinking, to the mississipi river expanding and separating the USA in two, or the new york and parts of the east coast getting wiped out. If any of these things happen this should be enough to raise the alarm in people's heads that things are gonna get bad real soon. Assuming they are far away from those cataclysms, people can either just try to live life normally where they are or maybe consider some of the scenarios I mentioned.

Maybe the USA won't turn into a dictatorship nazi germany style with people getting taken out of their homes and killed, maybe the nwo aren't that evil after all! maybe those concentration camps with shackles that alex jones/texxe mars talk about are being built only to be empty forver! It is up to you to decide based on what you see and what you believe is going to happen.
Old 02-17-2005, 05:00 PM

Even as it is today, the locals in Mexico are strongly prejudiced against white folk ie-kinda like South Africa :-P . So, like I said before, nowhere to run or hide.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:21 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Even as it is today, the locals in Mexico are strongly prejudiced against white folk ie-kinda like South Africa :-P . So, like I said before, nowhere to run or hide.
Actually they don't or else there wouldn't be so much tourism from America to Mexico.

I would only consider Mexico if all hell breaks loose over here first making it too difficult to survive. I have read plenty of articles on earth changes and from what I understand, the USA/Canada/Mexico will unite to form a sort of federation after the cataclysms, which will include Mexican cities of Guadalajara/Monterrey (Mexicos nicest cities/richest cities).

It is unlikely that airports/trains are going to be working with all the flooding everywhere so we will probably be trapped where we are. Who knows what will happen, I just pray that things don't turn out so horrible (and I manage to live) :lol: