Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2005, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Just testing. My long reply disapered. I had it saved but when copy and pasted it i got a very strange error.

Old 09-15-2005, 10:09 AM

NEX...my long and detailed reply cannot be posted. I addressed you point by point. I'm sure it's just bad luck.

I've never had this problem before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly...just who is it you think the Elite are? You think they think like you do? People like Bush are a nobody and irrelevant. He takes his orders from elsewhere.

It is not the nice people who are pulling the strings. It is a managerial class who view the culling and controlling of the excess population of the planet as a priority. It is a management issue. Nothing more and nothing less.

You are dealing with people who laugh as they kill Eastern European prostitutes for fun. Who take part in the sickest activities you can imagine. Who have shown throught history that they are ruthless when it comes to controlling their peasantry.

Do you think the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist party will bat an eye when they cull 500 million from the central provinces?

How many Cambodians died with the stroke of Kissengers pen?

How many with Robert MacNamara when he signed off on firestorm raids on the Japanes mainland killing over 1 million Japanese souls?

Just which fairy planet are you typing from?

It is a matter of the historical record that the Elite and their Managerial Class are bent on a population cull and an ending of the experiment in Liberal Democracy.

It is a matter of expediency and a simple use of the rational faculties. It's nothing personal.

We have till 2011-12 to submit. I dont plan on doing so, so lets make sure "they" know that "we" know who the culprits are.

Your knowledge on the subject is woeful.

I will set you some reading if you'd like.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:28 AM

I'm sorry your full reply didn't show up to be read. I personally despise when hard work dies a quick fruitless death.

I believe the "elite" are those that find personal and economic gain in ruling over the many, by a handful of few.

I believe we agree on this.

What we don't appear to agree on is that these elites do so in uniformity of voice and treatied vision.

I believe the various elites do so out of natural human tendencies to overcome their surroundings and mould them into something to their tastes, without concern for the next gardener, whether in agreeance or not.

I see or have read about all the references of global strife you've mentioned... but where we part ways is in the tying in of these acts by yourself as some black and white, "us against them" struggle.

Any reading which has caused you to settle upon a date of 2012 or whatever is reason enough for me to not care to peruse it.

It clouds any reference to any "historical records" you maintain, and makes me question what profit visions you believe yourself to have recieved.

I try to keep an open mind about my surroundings, and don't pretend to know how the future will exactly transpire, except to notice the historical reactions of humanity in the past as a guide to what humanity will react to in the future. After all, I've never believed in the concept of widespread utopian grandeur embraced by all...either by seduction or force. It hasn't in the past been adhered to.
Old 09-15-2005, 11:27 AM

Default Beware the peace maker...

Matthew 7:15:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

=================

I think among the conspiracy movement we still have a major schism to overcome. A lot of people who have seen through the very obvious scam of 9/11 think that the wheels of the New World Order began to turn when the Neo-Cons cooked up their plan for the new american century. WRONG.

The thread of history goes back much further. Who is it that forces the hand of Hitler when he makes peace entreaties towards the English at Dunkirk? Who funds the Soviet Union from total economic collapse? Whose agenda is it that supercedes national interests, even when it comes to winning wars?

Figuring out the falacy of the left versus right political dialectic at the national level is only half the battle. We have to take it to it's logical limit. It's protagonist versus antagonist in every war, who are just different sides of the same coin.

I think it's really important that we drive home the point that the NWO needs the leverage of moral righteousness to rule us, so it's IMPOSSIBLE that America will be the head of it. Just like how they funded Nazi Germany as far as they did, but didn't allow it to take over the world. This WILL NOT be America's MANIFEST DESTINY. Rather, it's being set up for a brutal failure.

PS. has anyone joined iidb.org yet? :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-15-2005, 11:56 AM

Default Re: Beware the peace maker...

Quote:
One merely has to look at the Mason lodges the world over to see what a once clandestine movement has turned into.... a bunch of beer drinking pseudo Elk's- Kiwanis clubbers...
If you believe that, then you haven't met the Masons that I have. If you did, then you would understand my paranoia -- and I neither deny it nor apologize for it.
I'm having a hard time figuring out just what you do understand. You are confusing me with phraseology like this:

Quote:
What we don't appear to agree on is that these elites do so in uniformity of voice and treatied vision.

I believe the various elites do so out of natural human tendencies to overcome their surroundings and mould them into something to their tastes, without concern for the next gardener, whether in agreeance or not.
I read that, and I am reminded of an old Sinclair Lewis phrase: sonorous aphorisms. Are you trying to say that the ruling elites aren't really bad, just a little selfish and misguided? If so, then I must politely but vehemently disagree after close to a decade of researching the truth behind Benjamin Disraeli's cryptic statement: "The world is governed by far different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.
We are NOT talking about nice, slightly misguided plutocrats. They are exactly as Truebeliever describes them. Don't be fooled by their personal hygiene.

Quote:
The nature of power and collective unilateral power is the culprit, not any one faction, nor it's acts.
Ten years ago, five years ago, I can imagine myself expressing a similar thought, but I can assure you that if you take the time to track the real tentacles of that power, you will indeed arrive at one central monster.
Pissing around and attmepting to "reform" the current abuses and structures of power will avail you nothing but the smirking appreciation of the Illuminati as yet another useful idiot to their cause.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:27 PM

I am truly sad for you, Freeman.

After 5-10 years of your "connect the dots" theory, you've become the very thing which you in all probability despised once upon a time.

There is no future but what we make of it, and though you may crucify that statement down to optimistic naivety or even ignorance of the core inner truths you've been able to uncover and expound on, I'll never submit to an authority on anything which threatens to show and usher in "the way of truth".

There is none but what an individual makes of it for themselves.

If your happy place is to live in a world of intrigue, conspiracy, and secret plots the like of Sun magazines and new age periodicals touting the new colloidal silver of 2000, far be it for me to defecate on your parade.

But don't think for an instant, that I would ever follow someone's theories so devoid of hard evidence, and so reliant on the fact that no hard evidence exists because it's an "Illuminati Conspiracy" so no evidence will ever exist, conveniently.

I'll rely on what I see in my day to day, and you can continue to fabricate humorous antedotes ranging from Monsanto to Madison.

And when the end truly does erupt against both our expectations, I'll stand by my opinions on how people react, and not some prophetic assemblance of random acts and historical happenings glued together in wishful thinking meant to either fill a life's void, or a psyche's emptyness.

I hope I've made myself quite clear on this matter.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:35 PM

Quote:
I hope I've made myself quite clear on this matter.
As mud.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:05 PM

Nex,

I didn`t understand a word of what you said.

The only thing I`ve got is that you believe in the basic goodness of people. I find it extremely hard to explain this world, and people who kill babies in sacrifices by this philosophy. I'd like to know where you are living, because I'm willing to move there tomorrow if I can.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:27 PM

It's the responsibility of each and every American citizen to fight and overcome the evil that has seized grip of this nation..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:52 PM

Quote:
I believe the "elite" are those that find personal and economic gain in ruling over the many, by a handful of few.
Yes, but the Elite i'm and others are talking about are not the local millionairs or even billionairs. The corporate managers are but the lackeys of the true Elite...the European Banking and finacial dynasties who trace their lineage back hundreds and even a thousand plus years.

Money is irrelevant to them. Ruling human beings into submission and the adherence to an occult agenda at it's tip, is their thrill for the day. Their power and their meaning in life is not satisfied by mortal thrills. This is what you must grasp.

Quote:
Again, which "Elites" are we talking about?

Quote:
Again...your Elites are the garden variety. I am talking about the Elite! They are NOT motivated by profit other than it is a useful tool for the forwarding of an ancient occult based vision for the human race. I know it's hard to believe. When I was exposed to these people I thought them a gigantic joke. I could'nt take them seriously. At a certain moment I realised they are quite sick. Literally.

Quote:
I see or have read about all the references of global strife you've mentioned... but where we part ways is in the tying in of these acts by yourself as some black and white, "us against them" struggle.
They are just a couple. The point is you seem to think these people are just misguided. Because they wear a suit? Because McNamara has been shedding a few crocdile tears lately? McNamara is shilling for the disarmament movement now. Telling us that "we" are the great danger with "our" nuclear weapons. The answer? Global disarmament under the U.N One World Government.

Would it be better if they wore a tight fitting Devil Suit while they ordered the killing machines in?

Indeed...it IS an "us" against "them" struggle. Good deeds over evil deeds. If you cant tell the difference you are in trouble.

Quote:
Any reading which has caused you to settle upon a date of 2012 or whatever is reason enough for me to not care to peruse it.
A bit scary for you? You sound a little "absoloute". A little "black & white" on the issue. My belief comes from a multitude of sources. Again, you have peeled back a few layers of onion skin and think you've reached the core.

Quote:
It clouds any reference to any "historical records" you maintain, and makes me question what profit visions you believe yourself to have recieved.
Tell me yours? BTW we're getting into a certain territory where i tell you to go fuck your mother. I prefer people who just mock openly rather than lefty cock sucker types who start with.."with respect".

Quote:
I try to keep an open mind about my surroundings, and don't pretend to know how the future will exactly transpire,
Good to know you know which level of understanding you're on. If you stick around we'll teach you. Now what was it someone said here about open minds?

Quote:
...except to notice the historical reactions of humanity in the past as a guide to what humanity will react to in the future.
Which again shows how woefully under read and lacking in direct experience you are. They will react in accordence to a specific plan laid out for longer than you can imagine.

If the peasantry rufuse to buckle under the initial "benign" and "seductive" aspects of the New World Order program...if inparticular Christendom and Islam prove to be immovable objects in their path...they will go forward with widespread destruction as a weapon of submission. This is their final oppurtunity.

Quote:
After all, I've never believed in the concept of widespread utopian grandeur embraced by all...either by seduction or force. It hasn't in the past been adhered to.
Good for you! However...the present is NEVER a complete repeat of the past. This is where you fall down.

Please take your mocking tone and shove it. One thing I cant fucking stand is someone who starts their reply's with..."With all respect" or to FREEMAN..."I feel sorry for you".

The truth hurts. You wont last long here.