Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2005, 06:22 AM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I will convene a vote of the U.N council to convene a time to consider your request for a cesation of hostilities.

This will then be passed on to a study group for further condideration to assess your suitability for polite discourse.

Cheif Flamer.
Head Kicker Department.
Club Conspiracy.
TB
555 5555 ext:2
:-?

We'd never get an agreement or resolution that stuck, then.

Old 09-17-2005, 06:29 AM

Yes but I'm sure a government grant to study the possibilities for peace from a suitable location...say Hawaii...could be arranged?

Dont give up hope yet.

I'm enjoying the grudge. My days are quite boring and I grasp at the excitement afforded by a suitable forum nemisis.

Since Free Mason Boy left I have had no one to hate and my nights are long...

:-)

There, a disarming smiley face.

I have lifted my visor and lowered the lance. My friends say i make a good Serbian.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:36 AM

Well, since you're saying it's all in jest, and included a wonderfully pleasant and happy emoticon (warm gushes of UN style humanitarian love awash my body, just so you know), I can't see a problem with a healthy grudge and a few short retorts inbetween the discussion of issues.

:-D There...

(What have you done to me?? It's contagious! Next thing you know, I'll be skipping about the forum in only a bandana and strategically placed sunflower. :-P )
Old 09-17-2005, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Nexuseuss wrote:
My optimism extends into the belief that people aren't intrinsically bad by nature
This is why your understanding will always fall short. I think somone else already said this. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-17-2005, 04:16 PM

I didn't say people couldn't become lying, cheating, philandering, murdering, and money grubbing crooks with a little helping hand though. :lol:

Or bad cooks and worse lovers.

Being intrinsically good or bad takes conviction and perseverance in this life.

We are just born as is, and most of us, myself included just go with the waxing and waning flow of what works for us at the given moment in time, or taught us a lesson at a given moment back in time, for goodness or less than ideal motives.

If it was so black and white, there wouldn't be free will, and then what would you call existance?

I wouldn't call it existing on any level.

But that's just me questioning my existance and yours cause I can, and therefore I exist....

(You'll have to verify for yourselves if you truly exist) :-P
Old 09-17-2005, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Nexuseuss wrote:

Lemme get this straight, being intrinsically bad takes Conviction and Perserverance? You are so smoking crack dude. Okay Mr. enlightened, so why is it easier to be bad than it is to be good?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:24 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
Nexuseuss wrote:

Lemme get this straight, being intrinsically bad takes Conviction and Perserverance? You are so smoking crack dude. Okay Mr. enlightened, so why is it easier to be bad than it is to be good?
In the light of free will... any black or white action as a total course of existance even to be followed 8 out of 10 times is the stuff of Mother Theresa and Charles Manson lore....

and they were neither completely saintly, nor completely evil, respectively.

I can't answer why it's more difficult in your opinion to be good versus the ease you consider behaving badly, and in whatever ratios implied or not.

I have never smoked "crack" in my life. Though I don't consider crack cocaine to be either good or bad, just existing. Now if I were to smoke crack cocaine by growing it, harvesting it, processing it, and ingesting it privately to myself, then where is the evil in this but in someone else's perceptions?

On the other hand, if I were to kill and steal for it, maime, lie, and emotionally cripple my family for crack cocaine, you would have a basis for calling this act evil.

But the greater majority of people using crack cocaine could be shown in combination of both good and evil lights as their actions are not unilaterally good nor bad, their actions exists as two sides of a coin.

Hope this helps
Old 09-17-2005, 07:14 PM

Nexuseuss wrote:
I can't answer why it's more difficult in your opinion to be good versus the ease you consider behaving badly, and in whatever ratios implied or not.
[/quote]My opinion? Duality? That's so predictable of you to give an excuse of why you can't answer other than YOU DON'T KNOW, and then turn a figure of speech into a lecture of "I'm smarter than you" bullshit. Man being left to his own device without guidance only leads no good. It's been proven fact througout history time and time again, but that's right, you ain't no bible thumper. So, I expect that from you.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:32 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Nexuseuss wrote:
My opinion? Duality? That's so predictable of you to give an excuse of why you can't answer other than YOU DON'T KNOW, and then turn a figure of speech into a lecture of "I'm smarter than you" bullshit. Man being left to his own device without guidance only leads no good. It's been proven fact througout history time and time again, but that's right, you ain't no bible thumper. So, I expect that from you.[/quote]

If you want to demonize me into something bad, it's your perogative.

I find you to be slighly disturbed and wrong on this point, but I'm sure you're kind to small animals, give to some charities, or whatnot, so I'll stand short of calling you a raving moron pellet from Satan's darkened bowels.

Sincerely Yours,

Nex
Old 09-17-2005, 07:55 PM

If you want to demonize me into something bad, it's your perogative.

I find you to be slighly disturbed and wrong on this point, but I'm sure you're kind to small animals, give to some charities, or whatnot, so I'll stand short of calling you a raving moron pellet from Satan's darkened bowels.

Sincerely Yours,

Nex[/quote] Cute, acting like a victim. That's really sad if that's the best you can do.