Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2005, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

True Believer,

You really overestimated the guy when you said he had seen the Matrix movie and read Carl Jung. I just found out he only read "The Da Vinci Codes" !!!

Nex,

you are so ignorant on Bible studies that you think that affirming that Mary and Joseph had other children would be a blow in Christianity. Protestants have been saying for 500 years that after the virgin birth of Christ Mary had natural children from Joseph. So what ?

As I said, you are wasting our time.

Old 09-19-2005, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
True Believer,

You really overestimated the guy when you said he had seen the Matrix movie and read Carl Jung. I just found out he only read "The Da Vinci Codes" !!!
Are they both factual works in your ever heightened knowledge of truth versus trumped up myth?

Quote:
Nex,

you are so ignorant on Bible studies that you think that affirming that Mary and Joseph had other children would be a blow in Christianity. Protestants have been saying for 500 years that after the virgin birth of Christ Mary had natural children from Joseph. So what ?
So prove it.

Funny thing is, you can't though. In fact, you can't even prove that the bible is a true work of a "divine creator".

(after all, YOU just second guessed where you have acquired as a Christian the very "supreme" belief that your christianity is based on.)

Do you fancy yourself as "God's" equal then? Isn't that against your ten commandments? Surely it's profane? Or do YOU decide what your god believes in, and feels? Do you support great schisms when someone disagrees with their "god", and changes the bible to suit?

Did you agree with the old Mormon polygamy angle?

The questions will keep coming, mind you. Though I don't see you of mind to answer them factually.

Unless you're your own "god" now. hahahaha

Quote:
As I said, you are wasting our time.
ahhh, You must be your own "god". After all, only a "god" can speak on behalf of the nameless, faceless hordes he/she/it created in "likeness".

Keep it buddy. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole. :roll:

(We can end your suffering, oh messiah of truth and morality, if you agree to leave general ethics and morality comments linked apart from any religion or man made theatrics. I, in turn, shall not speak ill of your belief system. You should take this olive branch, for your own salvation of course)

Nex
Old 09-19-2005, 09:55 AM

You're ranting and raving, Nex. Calm down, and try to explain, minus the hysterics, why it is that you have so much anger against Christianity. Unless you live in the Bible Belt, it's unlikely that you're having Christian beliefs shoved down your throat.
If you're going to bring up all that New Age nonsense on this forum, you're going to be challenged.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
You're ranting and raving, Nex. Calm down, and try to explain, minus the hysterics, why it is that you have so much anger against Christianity. Unless you live in the Bible Belt, it's unlikely that you're having Christian beliefs shoved down your throat.
If you're going to bring up all that New Age nonsense on this forum, you're going to be challenged.
Ranting and raving? heheheh, ok, sure :roll:

I don't have any anger. I do not however allow any self righteous pseudo political groups or elitists the opportunity to rule over my life with distant underhanded tactics, then let them talk down to me when I point out that they are not the only way, nor "truth" as observed by numerous cultures, belief systems, and viewpoints which make up the human race.

No one has challenged my beliefs here, because I haven't named or even hinted at the entirety of what they actual are. That's my perogative.

Nice to see that you are so tolerant of other views such as the aforementioned "New Age" views you've assigned me without my permission nor admission as being true.

Nonsense is it?

One merely compare Christianity and New Age histories to see which wins the stakes on that one, doofus. :roll:
Old 09-19-2005, 10:45 AM

wow, my thread has become quite the clusterfuck hasn't it :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-19-2005, 11:06 AM

One doesn't have to know your exact beliefs in order to make inferences based on your posts.
New Age beliefs are nonsense except to those who have been enchanted by its lies. Is that an intolerant viewpoint? Yes, it is.

Though I'm no expert, I don't mind making a comparison of Christianity and new ageism.

You would, I presume, point out that Christianity has been the perpetrator of the crusades and inquisition, not to mention that Christians owned slaves and that some Christians were involved in atrocities carried out on American Indians. Let me know if I left something out.

The new age movement began in the U.S. when Helena K. Blavatsky came to the U.S. in the late 1800's and began the Theosophical Society here. They were the first to bring new ageism/occultism out into the open.
It has been documented that Hitler was devoted to Blavatsy's teachings via her book 'The Secret Doctrine,' and that he kept a copy of it by his bedside for many years. Many believe that he was indeed a student of the occult and that it influenced his racial and political policies.

New age occultism is one of the tools that the
Illuminati have used in order to take people away from religion and a belief in a supreme God. New ageism was also invented to get people to accept a 'world religion,' not based on religious truth, but on new age truth, and of acceptance that there is no real distinction between any of the religions.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
wow, my thread has become quite the clusterfuck hasn't it :-P :-P
Notice how the thread started on one subject and now is hijacked on another subject...interesting...troll alert!

:-o
Old 09-19-2005, 12:15 PM

Wow, that was a great post, Marsalis.
I designate you my official spokesperson on "New-Ageism". :-D
Old 09-19-2005, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
One doesn't have to know your exact beliefs in order to make inferences based on your posts.
New Age beliefs are nonsense except to those who have been enchanted by its lies. Is that an intolerant viewpoint? Yes, it is.
My posts paint me as a "new ager", or does my lack of mystical enchantment over christianity automatically permit you to tar, feather, and set me alight like a free thinking scapegoat in Salem?

Quote:
Though I'm no expert, I don't mind making a comparison of Christianity and new ageism.
Don't let that stop you. After all, you already mentioned you're intolerant and believe New Age is enchanted by lies.

Quote:
You would, I presume, point out that Christianity has been the perpetrator of the crusades and inquisition, not to mention that Christians owned slaves and that some Christians were involved in atrocities carried out on American Indians. Let me know if I left something out.
Just a dozen or more modern wars, infiltration into courts and schools, the making of laws to name a few.

Quote:
The new age movement began in the U.S. when Helena K. Blavatsky came to the U.S. in the late 1800's and began the Theosophical Society here. They were the first to bring new ageism/occultism out into the open.
Yet Christianity and Paganism went hand in hand where it suited Christianity, and lopped off pagan hand where it suited also, many centuries before that. They borrowed from the pagan seasons, holidays, and celebrations, drew parallels, and such.

Quote:
It has been documented that Hitler was devoted to Blavatsy's teachings via her book 'The Secret Doctrine,' and that he kept a copy of it by his bedside for many years. Many believe that he was indeed a student of the occult and that it influenced his racial and political policies.
Many believed he was also a Vegetarian. But it's been widely commented that he partook of squab and bavarian sausage on a regular occasion. Keep reaching, kiddo.

Quote:
New age occultism is one of the tools that the
Illuminati have used in order to take people away from religion and a belief in a supreme God. New ageism was also invented to get people to accept a 'world religion,' not based on religious truth, but on new age truth, and of acceptance that there is no real distinction between any of the religions.
Sure thing pal. :roll:
Old 09-19-2005, 12:31 PM

Quote:
wow, my thread has become quite the clusterfuck hasn't it
Heh, heh, heh...proud of yourself, aren't you? :-D :-P