Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2005, 07:09 AM

Default Who Controls Scientific Knowledge

The One Worlders have controlled the European schools for centuries. And likewise, the "freedom" seeking people who had immigrated to America had to be controlled. Expereience and common sense had taught them the best way to control society was by controlling their educational system. As Anthony C. Sutton explains in his excellent expose" How the Order Controls Education (1985): any group that wanted to control the future of AMerican society had first to control education i.e., the population of the future...it ALL BEGAN AT YALE"

This was accomplished in several interlocking ways. First the take over of the Scheffield Scientific School at Yale. From this beginning the ILLUMINATI eventually controlled the science departments in all the colleges and institutions of higher learning.

"..the first step is to control the movement of the people. The mass exodus to Americas after Columbus let the cat out of the bag could not, according to the secret world controllers, happen again. The secret of existence of uncontaminated tropical lands and advanced alien civilizations INSIDE our globe must be hidden at all costs."

The One Worlders are losing their grip on the closest guarded secret in the world...our HOLLOW EARTH. Why? Because technology is beginning to "see" inside the planet, and what we are seeing is not what we've been taught. This is causing the establishment scientists to scramble to make these new findings fit the accepted theory.
"It is my firm view that the ground work has now been prepared for a take over of this planet by those who live inside it"...
Secret of the Ages, Brinsley Le Poer Trench 1974

Old 02-08-2005, 07:58 AM

Default Re: Who Controls Scientific Knowledge

The Illuminati controls the patent offices of the

world ... its a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L system ... the

patent office is like a confession box where an

inventor gives up his secrets for FREE to the

Illuminati and if the information is REALLY good

they block it and/or use it for THEIR purposes.

Each year HUNDREDs of patents are classified ...

At the end of his life Tesla

stopped submitting patents to his revolutionary

discoveries. The secret service to THIS DAY

reviews the contents of any book or information

on Tesla as evidenced by available FBI files.

Take a look at this ...

http://www.patent.gov.uk/patent/howtoapply/abroad/nationalsecurity.htm

http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/documents/0100_120.htm
Old 02-09-2005, 12:17 AM

The “history of scientific discoveries” is a fake, like any official history. The conspirators have held all the scientific secrets and give them to the world “when the time was ripe”. When some genius like Tesla discovered them on his own, he finished by being considered the model for the “mad scientist”.

For example, Heron invented the steam engine in ancient Alexandria!
Old 02-09-2005, 05:57 AM

The Medical Mafia works in exactly the same way

and controlled by the same people. Cancer was

cured in the 1920s and 30s but because the cures

are not patentable nor profitable, the world will

be blocked from accessing it.

a good link for more links

www.whale.to
Old 02-09-2005, 11:36 AM

It seems like even AIDS is curable. And according to a first-hand source that I consider to be reliable, AIDS does NOT come from African monkeys. It was created in a lab in USA and then infused into African monkeys, as well as people.

From this observation it seems obvious that depopulation of Africa is a part of the illuminist agenda. I wonder what's next.

As far as hollow earth is concerned, there does seem to be mention of "nether civilizations" in the Puranas, with several accounts of "earthly" princes falling in love with "nether" princesses and getting married to them. So I wouldn't dismiss the hollow earth theory blindly as a hoax. Perhaps the main question is whether the hollow earth is a part of this physical plane that we are in, or in some other dimension that we need to enter through some "stargate".

Admiral Richard Byrd does have accounts of his journey into hollow earth. The following link has some interesting information:

http://www.reversespins.com/byrd.html

But even this does not seem to answer the question of whether the earth is hollow. Perhaps the north pole region has some kind of a "stargate" that transports the traveller into another dimension.

Anyway, it's just a food for thought
Old 02-09-2005, 06:37 PM

Hello all,

I have 2 things to add to this thread: the Big Bang theory and Eisenhower's other part of his final speech.

As someone has said a few times at Rense.com there appears to be a flaw with the BB theory, and that affects a lot of scientists who have grants that assume the BB theory is true.

I read once that Eisenhower warned more about the university research complex than the military complex in that speech. Does anyone know more about that...?
Old 02-09-2005, 08:03 PM

Another thing to consider on the control of science- the NWO also controls where research funding goes to! So, no money = suppression.

BTW- I agree on the AIDS assessment and cancer. See the book "Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About"- much more out there too:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/097559950X/
Old 02-09-2005, 09:08 PM

The cure for aids is hidden in a village in Kent, England. A chap by the name of David Shotten has been offered 25 million pounds by Gordon Brown for what he purchased for 1.8 million pounds and invested 33 million pounds into - the cure for aids. No sale to the British government and complete suppression. The BBC special that was filmed never aired.

He lives in an armed fortress of a remodeled farm in fear of being kidnapped by pfizer - no joke. The cure rate is 248/250. The added benefits is it is also a cure for Parkinson's and a few other known diseases. Politics is a crock of shit. They want people and parents and children to die.

Mary XXX
Old 02-10-2005, 03:21 AM

Hey STT.

Dont know about the hollow Earth...but who knows.

Good thread.

If I may pop my 2 bobs worth in Poppins...

I worked for 4 years in ICU/E.D and general wards of the West Oz health care system.

I ended up walking out in disgust.

Some of my friends are top rated research scientists.

Health care is a money making exercise nothing more.

The stories I get told about the total made up lies of research scientists to gaurantee their funding makes me avoid any establishment articles.

Grass roots people are making the differences.

Trouble is that people love health care gadgets and dare I say it...people love being sick and in hospital.

There is a syndrome that people often experience after a spell in Intensive Care.

Because of the incredible amount of attention they recieve many patients become like 2 year old children when transfered to a general ward and are denied the previous level of ICU attention.

So many in this world including you and me are starved for affection and attention. We are starved for the feeling that we are important and are worth noticing.

In smaller societies where life was precarious individuals were valued. Individuals felt close to God and nature. They were 'somebody'.

I digress.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:39 AM

No, you don't. You're on the right track, if you permit me to say you so.

It's a real comfort to see Westerners (even if they're from "down under") caring for other people...