Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2005, 09:57 PM

Default First hand knowledge

It appears most folks participating in forum are pretty well read. A lot of our views about the NWO are shaped by many different authors and articles, which help us connect the dots. I am just curious if anyone has any first hand knowledge about the plans of the NWO (conversations with those in the know or actual documents)?

Old 09-17-2005, 10:05 PM

Default Re: First hand knowledge

Start with The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion on the bible believers link:

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Nothing has changed, and if you analyze closely, you will see enormous parallels between the text and what is happening now.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:13 PM

You know...i've been to Davos, Bilderbergers and Bohemian Grove this year but I was so into the dips and crackers I forgot to ask the Barron what was up for this year!

Will get back... :-D
Old 09-17-2005, 10:13 PM

Hey there Freeman, I've enjoyed reading your previous posts. Actually, what I am looking for if there is someone who knows the plans of the NWO by hearing with their own ears the NWO intentions. I am not talking about information found on the web or sencond hand sources. For example, has does anyone know a higher up in the military who has personally confirmed or discussed these plans? There has got to be somebody.....anybody?
Old 09-17-2005, 10:18 PM

Hey TB,do they let you keep the robe from the Bohemian Grove or do you have to turn it back in
Old 09-18-2005, 03:18 AM

Closest that I've been:
* Close friend (former journalist) wrote a balanced story on gun control. The story had to go to "head office", and came back with half the words missing;
* person I know closely working in social security seeing what is/isn't included in official inflation figures on a monthly basis (when big things are going up, they aren't included...on the way down they are);
* person I know closely was on the distribution list of a (Oz) document about AIDS vaccine, stating that given the research dollars that would go into it, it would never be offered to the masses, would have to be paid for;
* Partner had the misfortune to be injured while participating in a voluntary capacity of an organisation that had predominatly masonic and church executive. Got screwed over royally on the injury/compensation..and a lot more.
* Workmate had a dog with kidney disease, and was struggling with $70/week dog food bills. I built a diet off the web, saving her $55 a week, and the vet's response "well if you told me that you didn't want to spend that much, I would have said the same thing".
* family member gets a staph infection at a blood donation, loses a fortnight work, and is advised "We'll go broke before you do."
* person I know closely was in an operating theatre when a surgeon cut the arteries before they bifurcate on a (single) lung removal. Family told that he "didn't make it".

Nothing singly like dancing at the Grove etc, but a whole lot of shit that's annoying, given that WE EMPLOY THESE PEOPLE TO REPRESENT US
Old 09-18-2005, 03:47 AM

Could'nt agree more.

I meet people all the time with similar stories to tell.

I was told about the high level nuclear waste dump for here in West Oz a full year before it was formally announced by a contractor working on the road. I wrote and rang for 3 months and was told I was a raving looney and to stop bothering them. That was 5 government departments...there was NO waste dump. 9 months later they formally announce it. The West Oz public blew it out of the water.

Dozens and dozens of these tit bits are for the asking if you get out and about.

I like to talk politics and current affairs so you meet people in the end.

The Elite are like you and me. They are no mystery and connecting the dots is quite easy. There is more than one way to skin a cat but not that many.

I recommend Elite publications like the Wall Street Journal and Janes Defence Weekly over Icke.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:51 AM

And yes...want to talk to military people?

Fine, but if they know anything they wont be telling you. Unless you know more than them and can impress them. Besides...what would they know?

If you want to spy hang out near the bases and the drinking holes. Go scuba diving and sky diving.

If they're special forces they'll usually say they're an electrician or truck driver. But then whoopdy do...they dont know much anyway...unless they're a General.

For real juicy goss...i recommend being security for sex workers. They're always in big demand from the intelligence services.

Or become a drug dealer. But be a VERY TOGETHER one. You'll get invited to parties. Private ones.

Watch "Layer Cake". A very good movie which introduces ex-special forces as muscle for British high up dealers.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:00 AM

Truebeliever,
I used to work for a guy that drove cars with CC numberplates.

Really small stuff like "pick them up at 8PM, drive them to Fishwyck (why the capital would have such a place is beyond me), park around the corner, and here's a credit card for my wife's flowers...pick me up in an hour."
Old 09-18-2005, 07:05 PM

I guess I am being a bit unrealistic, but it would sure be nice to talk with someone with direct knowledge as opposed to all the indirect info I come across.

I bet a great place to get the future game plan of the NWO would be to sit on a regional/national Theosophical meeting (not as impossible as it sounds). They are a creepy lot! They seem to be quite up front about the global agenda. With smiles and sincerity they talk about the need for billions of people to voluntarily give up their lives for ol' Mother Earth, and it sounds like they have The Plan to do it.